The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Social, Progressive PVE Guild Now Recruiting!!

Ammogirl1119
The Mists of Tamriel is now recruiting! We are a social PVE guild, and want to provide a relaxed, fun environment for players to complete end-game content.

We welcome players of any class, faction, level, or play-style. Our goal is to help our members grow and be able to participate in and complete end-game vet content, such as DLC dungeons, trials, and DSA.

No dues required, we only ask that you come into guild chat occasionally to talk to us and require you to be on mic if you are running content with a team so that we can communicate.

We utitilize the BAND app to communicate and post announcements and events for those members that wish to join us there.

We hold regularly scheduled events such as trials and dungeon runs, as well as occasional games and events like fishing or dueling tournaments. We have a small group of members that regularly PVP.

We require 25K DPS test to join our completion vet trials runs, but also regularly hold progressive and normal runs for everyone.

We would love for you to check us out and to add you to our ranks and have you join us in our adventures as we conquer Tamriel! Leave your GT below for an invite or message me in-game (GT: Ammogirl1119).
  • Wolfsfuhrer
    Currently 25k+ dps. Looking to improve. What time zone do you organize around? I'm PST.
  • Ammogirl1119
    We are mostly central and eastern and are most active in the evenings. We have several night owls that are still online long after I log off to go to bed.
  • bodidharma99
    bodidharma99
    ✭✭
    i would be dispo for trials on monday and thursday at 7h00pm till 11 and maybe 12 est
    GT: bodidharma99
    my best dps test was 36.8k
    Edited by bodidharma99 on May 18, 2017 9:59AM
  • Ammogirl1119
    Invite sent!
  • randomKid904
    GT: randomKid904 cp600+ and we recently made another account GT: MrsRandomkid904.
  • Ammogirl1119
    Will send invites!
  • RosenrotWolf
    Gt RosenrotWolf
  • Ammogirl1119
    Invite sent!
  • incomplete_name
    Gt: incomplete name. 370 cp magsor, working on learning to tank and heal again after not doing so for like a year
  • TARAFRAKA
    TARAFRAKA
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    gt tarafraka 750 cp all classes roles
  • Ammogirl1119
    Invites sent!
  • JasonKSoSwem89
    JasonKSoSwem89
    Soul Shriven
    Im interested. GT: JasonKSoSwem89 newish to the game. Got last Thursday. Vet MMO/ES player, just new to ESO.
    Edited by JasonKSoSwem89 on June 12, 2017 9:00PM
  • Ammogirl1119
    Invite sent!
  • sigmaxl
    sigmaxl
    ✭✭✭
    Very interested in an invite!

Gt: Sig the feared
    Gt : Sig the Feared
    [AD] [Xbox1]
  • Ammogirl1119
    Invite sent!
  • TiberiousAldis
    Do you have members that would help a level 21 with the roar of the Crowds quests?

Gt TheBloodRanger
    Tiberious Aldis
    Grand Master
    The Knights of Corinthia
  • Ammogirl1119
    We have some people that run Gold Coast dailies regularly.