The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Reviction is recruiting all levels and play styles

zerinnium
zerinnium
Soul Shriven
Greetings all,

Are you tired of logging in only to immediately click the activity finder and queue up? Are you tired of standing around watching everyone else go off and explore and experience new things? Are you tired of searching for PU groups for trials or anything else that requires more than solo capabilities? Are you tir..... oh wait, this is all me. I'm tired of all that and maybe you are too. If so, Reviction might just be the answer.

Firstly, we are a new guild freshly in our infancy. We are currently recruiting all levels and play-styles. Casual/RP/PvP/PvE/Crafting, doesn't matter. We are looking to develop friendships and bolster our ranks with like minded people who, lets face it, play to have fun first and foremost. If you enjoy meeting new people, exploring new content, teamwork to achieve a better overall game experience. Then look no further. Hmm, I still see you looking, over here! Hey! Oh yeah, need to have a good sense of humor. Okay, it's not needed but could be more fun.

In all seriousness ESO is an online game better experienced with friends and like minded people. No illusions of grandeur, we are not setting out to be the biggest and best. There are other guilds established for that. Some damn good ones! This is just a place where everyone is welcome and we will all do what we can to help in any way we can. Naturally no one is required to help and we all understand everyone has their own needs and wants that they would like to see met within a guild. I can only speak for myself, I'm on regularly after 5:00 pm central time and on throughout the weekend. I'm almost always available to help. I'm in no way an expert but I have experienced quite a bit of the game. I started back during beta, took a break for a while as RL kinda took over. I'm back though and looking to have fun and meet new people and experience new places.

In closing, if you play and spend any time wondering what to do or where to go, don't feel ashamed you are not alone. Hundreds suffer from this same affliction and only through our combined efforts can we eradicate this terrible illness. Please make all donations payable to ...... Oh crap, wrong closing. If you have any questions feel free to contact me here or in game.
Gamertag# blahblahyuck

Look forward to seeing you in game, take care all.
Edited by zerinnium on May 9, 2017 4:53PM