The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
We will be performing maintenance for patch 10.0.3 on the PTS on Monday at 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC).
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Suggestions: Champion Point and Undaunted Daily Quests

Tornaad
Tornaad
✭✭✭✭✭
Undaunted Daily Quests

Create a play list of sorts for the daily Undaunted quests. Have it shuffle through the playlist but have the play list filtered so it only keeps those dungeons that have been given as quests the least often. Then if you run the dungeons daily you are guaranteed to be able to play through every dungeon at least once before you end up going through one twice and the list will still change up in order a bit and the more dungeons you add the more randomized the list will feel.

Champion Points

This is an idea told to me by a friend of mine ( @Hanasril ). Instead of offering flat bonuses for the champion points give a selection of options that when selected will add more variety and different ways to how you can use the different skills you have. So some of the champion points would change depending on your class. I guess in a way you could look at it as creating additional morphs to existing skills through champion points.

Does anyone have any thoughts or feedback on these ideas?
  • HugeMuffin
    HugeMuffin
    ✭✭✭✭
    I just want the option to remove the DLC dungeons from the daily random rotation. There are days after "randomly" doing SOTH dungeons on 2-3 toons because people feel like farming that gear that I am tempted to cancel my eso+ just so that I don't have to run those drawn-out snore fests anymore.
    Edited by HugeMuffin on May 9, 2017 2:55PM
    Options
  • Tornaad
    Tornaad
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    tinbromide wrote: »
    I just want the option to remove the DLC dungeons from the daily random rotation. There are days after "randomly" doing SOTH dungeons on 2-3 toons because people feel like farming that gear that I am tempted to cancel my eso+ just so that I don't have to run those drawn-out snore fests anymore.

My thought was to get it so that the system stops having its favorite few that it rotates through and rotates through all of them in a semi random order.
    Options