The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Daggerfall NA server Xbox is dead in PVP

• Hospitler
    Hospitler
    ✭✭
    As I said all campaigns not just Haddy. One campaign does not mean D.C. Had a ton of population.
  • THEDKEXPERIENCE
    THEDKEXPERIENCE
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hospitler wrote: »
    As I said all campaigns not just Haddy. One campaign does not mean D.C. Had a ton of population.

I checked all the campaigns last night at 8PM eastern randomly due to a different conversation I was having at the time. Here is what I found.

Haddy (CP, 7 day)- Completely Pop locked on all 3 alliances
    Scourge (CP, 30 day) - Pop locked on AD and DC, 2/3 on EP
    BWB (under 50) - Completly Pop locked on all 3 alliances

Then ...

Azuras (No CP) - 0/9, empty
    Skull: I think it had 2/9 but it was, in effect empty
    Thornblade: 0/9 Empty

So, why do people keep bringing up Haddy? By hook or by crook Haddy and Scourge have become the Major Leagues on XBox and virtually every "non-major leaguer" is in BWB.

Thorn and Skull are redundant and should be removed. Azuras should stay since there should always be a no-CP campaign, but despite how you may or may not feel about CP, playing in Azuras (even if you are dominating) is like being a professional baseball player in the Korean League. Sure, I'd imagine there is an Eric Thames or two in that league capable of dominating in the majors too, but they are the outlier.

So to circle back, the campaigns that are empty are for minor league players. Put some extra mustard on your fastball and come to Haddy or Scourge.
    Edited by THEDKEXPERIENCE on May 18, 2017 2:06PM
  • Hoked_on_ponix
    Hoked_on_ponix
    ✭✭✭

I checked all the campaigns last night at 8PM eastern randomly due to a different conversation I was having at the time. Here is what I found.

Then ...

So, why do people keep bringing up Haddy? By hook or by crook Haddy and Scourge have become the Major Leagues on XBox and virtually every "non-major leaguer" is in BWB.

Thorn and Skull are redundant and should be removed. Azuras should stay since there should always be a no-CP campaign, but despite how you may or may not feel about CP, playing in Azuras (even if you are dominating) is like being a professional baseball player in the Korean League. Sure, I'd imagine there is an Eric Thames or two in that league capable of dominating in the majors too, but they are the outlier.

So to circle back, the campaigns that are empty are for minor league players. Put some extra mustard on your fastball and come to Haddy or Scourge.

umm 2 hour later Skull was 8/9, EP has 3 bars in there most nights with AD usually peaking at 2. Lately DC has had plenty of people in there two. Skull and Thorn are a welcomed relieve from the lag of haddy and scourge
  • Hoked_on_ponix
    Hoked_on_ponix
    ✭✭✭
    too*
  • KingJ
    KingJ
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Then ...

umm 2 hour later Skull was 8/9, EP has 3 bars in there most nights with AD usually peaking at 2. Lately DC has had plenty of people in there two. Skull and Thorn are a welcomed relieve from the lag of haddy and scourge
    DC is in skull because skyrimpat trying get emp he a pretty cool dude so a lot of players wanted to help him.
  • THEDKEXPERIENCE
    THEDKEXPERIENCE
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Then ...

Fair point. I have seen Skull get pretty busy from time to time but it's rarely as busy as Haddy and Scourge.

Still, Thornblade serves ZERO purpose.
  • KingJ
    KingJ
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Then ...

Fair point. I have seen Skull get pretty busy from time to time but it's rarely as busy as Haddy and Scourge.

Hehehee
  • THEDKEXPERIENCE
    THEDKEXPERIENCE
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    KingJ wrote: »

Then ...

Hehehee

I'm guessing I made a silly mistake?
  • KingJ
    KingJ
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    KingJ wrote: »

Then ...

Hehehee

I'm guessing I made a silly mistake?
    No just didnt feel like looking for a evil laugh gif.
  • Karivaa
    Karivaa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol are you kidding? DC is powerful lately in Scourge!
  • Stratforge
    Stratforge
    ✭✭✭✭

Thorn and Skull are redundant and should be removed.

this is violence
    PC NA
    Xbox One NA (retired)
  • makeumrage
    makeumrage
    ✭✭✭
    Haddy stays 3 bars diring primetime and even barred still during off hours. Its a dc win campign almost always

Scourge ALWAYS goes to three bars each alliance during primetime but remains a higher yellow pop during off time. Its a ad win campaign

Skull of corruption is a EP win campaign and maintains 2-3 bars red during primetime with 1 usually yellow. Its a EP buff campaign

Blackwater which noone cares about is a toss up.

Everything else is dead. Azuras is a joke. No one really cares for no CP on xbox or playstation. Its a pc only thing. Yet they say active popultion is equal across all three platforms and still chose to go so hard with no CP PvP when 2/3rds of the population doesnt want it.
    Edited by makeumrage on May 20, 2017 7:25AM
  • CatchMeTrolling
    CatchMeTrolling
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Skull map has been yellow for like the last week
  • a1i3nz
    a1i3nz
    ✭✭✭✭
    DC alive and well in Haddy and Scourge so what exactly do you mean dead?

Maybe brain dead. Like a herd of destro ult zombies hungry for AP
  • montiferus
    montiferus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tried Thorn last night. Yellow dominated with EMP camping bodies on our 4 man group. I swear they see even an ounce of resistance and they bring the full squad.

I am not sure where people are getting these queue numbers for Haddy BTW. Highest I have seen is 60 with most times getting in right away over the last couple of weeks. We tried Haddy last night because Thorn was a joke and DC had 1 keep.
  • Hospitler
    Hospitler
    ✭✭
    a1i3nz wrote: »

a1i3nz wrote: »

Obviously Haderous and scourge are not the only campaigns. Just because we have some DC in Haderous doesn't mean the alliance is alive and well.
    Edited by Hospitler on June 5, 2017 5:31PM
  • Ron_Burgundy_79
    Ron_Burgundy_79
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    montiferus wrote: »
    Tried Thorn last night. Yellow dominated with EMP camping bodies on our 4 man group. I swear they see even an ounce of resistance and they bring the full squad.

I am not sure where people are getting these queue numbers for Haddy BTW. Highest I have seen is 60 with most times getting in right away over the last couple of weeks. We tried Haddy last night because Thorn was a joke and DC had 1 keep.

The queue seems to peak around 8 central. It's consistently been 150ish for DC at that time over the past week or so.