The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Daggerfall NA server Xbox is dead in PVP

Hospitler
Hospitler
✭✭
Zos you may as well close up more campaigns because daggerfall covenant is pretty much dead in game now. The number of D.C. Player has plummeted to almost nothing. Seems like you are killing this game the same way you killed dark age of Camelot! People are quitiing and going to dark souls.
  • Father_X_Zombie
    Father_X_Zombie
    ✭✭✭✭
    Its not exactly dead, haddy is full 24/7 and scourge has at least 2 bars during primetime and the other campaigns are dead for everyone

Closing campaigns wont help ether, it will just lead to more zerging
    GT: AK x Zombie

Marcurio Avidius - Breton Sorcerer - The Flawless Conquerer - General
    Raven Avidius - Imperial Nightblade - Stormproof
    Cicero Avidius - Imperial Templar - First Sergeant
    Audens Avidius - Breton Templar - Stormproof
    Jimi Hendrix - Redguard Dragonknight - Stormproof
    Leliana Artaine - Breton Nightblade - Stormproof
    Brutus Decinus - Imperial Sorcerer - Stormproof AD
    Wait aren't you DC - Dark elf Nightblade EP
    Achilleus Infernium - Breton Dragonknight
    Claudia Aurella - Imperial Warden
    DC NA XB1

RIP XB1 NA Chillrend 2015-2017
    Home to emp farmers and roleplayers
    Put out of its misery by Brian Wheeler

• thankyourat
    thankyourat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    what? DC pretty much owns haderus with the biggest zergs I've ever seen. It just depends on what campaign you play
  • QuebraRegra
    QuebraRegra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    how's azuras?
  • KingJ
    KingJ
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    how's azuras?
    Horrible its full of 40 man yellow group. Who steam roll the map .There some good small scale at times.
  • SneaK
    SneaK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    LOL
    "IMO"
    Aldmeri Dominion
    Bosmer Nightblade AR 32 - Altmer Templar AR 26 - Dunmer Dragonknight AR 18 - Altmer Sorcerer AR 20 - Khajiit Dragonknight AR 18
    (+3 not worth mentioning, yet)
  • Hospitler
    Hospitler
    ✭✭
    I play haderous and skull and thorn. Haderous is just people fighting "boosting" st resources. So sometimes it's nice to try and actually play He campaign. Skull and thiornblade are damn near zero D.C. Scourge has two bars yes but compare that to red and yellow on every server. D.C. Is dying off.
  • thankyourat
    thankyourat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hospitler wrote: »
    I play haderous and skull and thorn. Haderous is just people fighting "boosting" st resources. So sometimes it's nice to try and actually play He campaign. Skull and thiornblade are damn near zero D.C. Scourge has two bars yes but compare that to red and yellow on every server. D.C. Is dying off.

DC stacks most of there players in haderus for the most part. It's the campaign that they win every week. They have quite a few zerg groups that play there. I don't think any alliance is dead alot of players just choose to play in a campaign their alliance is winning.
  • TheRubiksCube
    TheRubiksCube
    ✭✭✭
    LOL SoC, TB, and maybe azura's are emp farming campaigns.

I don't think DC is terribly outnumbered at all in Scourge since I actually play in Scourge. EP is almost always 1 bared if not 0 while DC is usually at least 2 bared if not 3 and AD is almost always at 3.

If you're looking for a campaign where there's equal numbers on all sides, I'd recommend Haderus. And maybe it's not a bad idea to farm at a resource since it's a resource campaign meaning controlling the most resources gets you the most points, so just camping at the resource seems like a good idea to ensure it stays within the alliance's control.

Plus I don't think DC really needs numbers when they have some pretty good players and big organized guilds on their side.

Blood for the Pact! Retired Arctic Empire Officer
    Xbox NA XBL gamertag: RUBLKS CUBE (feel free to message me to duel or to play with me)
    EP: Lv 50 High Elf Dragonknight, Lv 50 Breton Templar (Former Emperor of Versidue-Shae), Lv 50 Dark Elf Nightblade, Lv 50 High Elf Sorcerer, Lv 50 Wood Elf Nightblade, Lv 50 High Elf Templar, Lv 50 Redguard Sorcerer
    DC: Lv 50 Breton Sorcerer
    AD: Lv 50 Breton Templar
    Current CP: About 790
    Campaigns: Vivec or any other campaign I feel like.
    Time schedule: No specific time/ pacific standard time.
  • Hospitler
    Hospitler
    ✭✭
    D.C. Is by number the smallest alliance and I play in Haderous. Scourge on Xbox is always full on EP. I have yet to see EP not have two or three bars in almost every campaign except Azura star which no one cares about. EP by population on last post by admin had more than double the numbers of players than DC.
    Edited by Hospitler on May 9, 2017 5:59PM
  • CatchMeTrolling
    CatchMeTrolling
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hell are you talking about DC has been dominating the main campaign for over a year.

None of those emp flipping and gate camping camp's matter.
    Edited by CatchMeTrolling on May 9, 2017 8:26PM
  • TheRubiksCube
    TheRubiksCube
    ✭✭✭
    D.C. Is by number the smallest alliance and I play in Haderous. Scourge on Xbox is always full on EP. I have yet to see EP not have two or three bars in almost every campaign except Azura star which no one cares about. EP by population on last post by admin had more than double the numbers of players than DC.

You've probably been spending most of your time in Haderus and never anywhere else. You've got to be kidding me about EP being 3 bars in Scourge. You should really spend some time and actually look at the campaign populations and see that EP is not 3 bars everywhere. For the past 3 campaigns that I've been in Scourge, the norm for EP population in Scourge was 1 bar, and AD always wins the campaign. When I was on today, I saw 3 bars for all alliances in Scourge, but I doubt it will stay that way.

You can say whatever you want, but I honestly think you really need to go check out other campaigns and see for yourself.
    Blood for the Pact! Retired Arctic Empire Officer
    Xbox NA XBL gamertag: RUBLKS CUBE (feel free to message me to duel or to play with me)
    EP: Lv 50 High Elf Dragonknight, Lv 50 Breton Templar (Former Emperor of Versidue-Shae), Lv 50 Dark Elf Nightblade, Lv 50 High Elf Sorcerer, Lv 50 Wood Elf Nightblade, Lv 50 High Elf Templar, Lv 50 Redguard Sorcerer
    DC: Lv 50 Breton Sorcerer
    AD: Lv 50 Breton Templar
    Current CP: About 790
    Campaigns: Vivec or any other campaign I feel like.
    Time schedule: No specific time/ pacific standard time.
  • xb1LL_mr_sir_LL
    xb1LL_mr_sir_LL
    ✭✭✭
    just crashed because of a big DC ball group in hady. theres plenty of DC in haderus.
  • thankyourat
    thankyourat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Honestly DC has so many zerg groups in haderus they could probably send some to another campaign and be competitive in two campaigns instead of trying to dominate one. Because as it stands now DC can make haderus unplayable at times. When DC gets into there 60 to 90 man zerg I just log out now
  • UppGRAYxDD
    UppGRAYxDD
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The real issue is that DC was soo severely outnumbered in every campaign for months. Months and months of getting beat up in every campaign led to a consolation of forces in one campaign: Haddy.
    "Stendarr's mercy be upon you, for the vigil has none to spare."
  • SneaK
    SneaK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Honestly DC has so many zerg groups in haderus they could probably send some to another campaign and be competitive in two campaigns instead of trying to dominate one. Because as it stands now DC can make haderus unplayable at times. When DC gets into there 60 to 90 man zerg I just log out now

Last week Blue was faction stacking in Skull to defend emp. They have the numbers to do that and still run all over Haddy.
    UppGRAYxDD wrote: »
    The real issue is that DC was soo severely outnumbered in every campaign for months. Months and months of getting beat up in every campaign led to a consolation of forces in one campaign: Haddy.

Maybe in year 1, but ever since the first double xp event and all the turncoats and Fengrush followers made Blues, DC has been far from outnumbered.
    "IMO"
    Aldmeri Dominion
    Bosmer Nightblade AR 32 - Altmer Templar AR 26 - Dunmer Dragonknight AR 18 - Altmer Sorcerer AR 20 - Khajiit Dragonknight AR 18
    (+3 not worth mentioning, yet)
  • Hospitler
    Hospitler
    ✭✭

You've probably been spending most of your time in Haderus and never anywhere else. You've got to be kidding me about EP being 3 bars in Scourge. You should really spend some time and actually look at the campaign populations and see that EP is not 3 bars everywhere. For the past 3 campaigns that I've been in Scourge, the norm for EP population in Scourge was 1 bar, and AD always wins the campaign. When I was on today, I saw 3 bars for all alliances in Scourge, but I doubt it will stay that way.

You can say whatever you want, but I honestly think you really need to go check out other campaigns and see for yourself.

I have 10 maxed characters and they are in different campaigns. So I play in multiple. I know what numbers of other alliances are there. Maybe you need to check your numbers again because scourge has 3 bars of EP .
  • Hoked_on_ponix
    Hoked_on_ponix
    ✭✭✭
    Hell are you talking about DC has been dominating the main campaign for over a year.

Right, If you aren't lagging you aren't PvPing. Only the best play in Haddy on Xbox1...LOL
  • CatchMeTrolling
    CatchMeTrolling
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Right, If you aren't lagging you aren't PvPing. Only the best play in Haddy on Xbox1...LOL

No, you'll just end up fighting pve players that happen to be in pvp but if that floats your boat that's cool.
  • CatchMeTrolling
    CatchMeTrolling
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DC gets 200 man queues for haddy lol that's enough to fill other campaigns
  • the_broo11
    the_broo11
    ✭✭✭
    Try skull. DC has held that campaign for over a week now. You'll have the opportunity to fight alongside the trap game cancer ball group, and even fight against the SRA cancer ball group!
    Xbox One NA
    GT: the broo11
    Spell Casting Wizard - medium 2h/bow stam sorc
  • Hoked_on_ponix
    Hoked_on_ponix
    ✭✭✭
    the_broo11 wrote: »
    Try skull. DC has held that campaign for over a week now. You'll have the opportunity to fight alongside the trap game cancer ball group, and even fight against the SRA cancer ball group!

As an AD member I thoroughly enjoy getting repeatedly caught between the STS/trap game zerg and the SRA zerg. Very engaging pvp!
  • the_broo11
    the_broo11
    ✭✭✭
    As an AD member I thoroughly enjoy getting repeatedly caught between the STS/trap game zerg and the SRA zerg. Very engaging pvp!

I've seen you get bagged frequently. They must admire your skills with the cancer permablock dk!
    Xbox One NA
    GT: the broo11
    Spell Casting Wizard - medium 2h/bow stam sorc
  • Hoked_on_ponix
    Hoked_on_ponix
    ✭✭✭
    The reds do love to show their "dominance" over my dead body.
  • TheBonesXXX
    TheBonesXXX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've seen DC zergs that rival AD in size.
  • Ron_Burgundy_79
    Ron_Burgundy_79
    ✭✭✭✭✭

The highest I've seen in a while was about 160, but point taken.

@thankyourat when dc starts zerging, I head for the AD/EP conflict farthest away from the zergs path or go back to scourge and get zerged down by AD.
  • THEDKEXPERIENCE
    THEDKEXPERIENCE
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

We are clearly playing different games. There are tons of DC in Haddy. Always. And, sure, we EP have numbers ... but there are only 2/3 quality guilds. A significant majority of our side are Zerg surging soloers.

the_broo11 wrote: »

So that's where they went! I quite enjoyed playing against Trap Game's group. He is actually the only person that gets an automatic water bucket from me upon death.

It's as a sign of respect though ... kinda.
  • Sensei_Brew
    Sensei_Brew
    ✭✭
    UppGRAYxDD wrote: »

^^^ This is on point
  • Unfadingsilence
    Unfadingsilence
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zos you may as well close up more campaigns because daggerfall covenant is pretty much dead in game now. The number of D.C. Player has plummeted to almost nothing. Seems like you are killing this game the same way you killed dark age of Camelot! People are quitiing and going to dark souls.

Umm when was the last time you where in haddy? They own that map for the most part and it's been like that over the last few months
  • Sensei_Brew
    Sensei_Brew
    ✭✭

Umm when was the last time you where in haddy? They own that map for the most part and it's been like that over the last few months

Why does everyone keep bringing up haddy? This post is clearly about all the campaigns combined.....
  • thankyourat
    thankyourat
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Why does everyone keep bringing up haddy? This post is clearly about all the campaigns combined.....

Because DC has ques of over 130 regularly in haderus. Some of those players can transfer over into another campaign and makeit more competitive. There's enough DC in haderus to have 3 bars in scourge and haderus. (At least during prime time)

The highest I've seen in a while was about 160, but point taken.

@thankyourat when dc starts zerging, I head for the AD/EP conflict farthest away from the zergs path or go back to scourge and get zerged down by AD.

I'm probably going to try scourge next week