The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

GUILD CULT OF PERSONALITY is recruiting

Evan8642
Evan8642
✭✭✭
Guild Cult of Persnality EVN (guild named after one of my father songs) is recruiting, We have a Guild house @ Grand Topal Hideaway (the largest house in the game) with a Merchant, Banker, all 6 basic crafting stations, 2 Target Skeleton, & 6 different mundus stones with occasionally a guild trader! We have around 490 members. Please send inbox message here, or ingame message on xbox to "evan wimbish" for ingame invite. Thank you!
Edited by Evan8642 on July 8, 2017 8:33PM
  • Evan8642
    Evan8642
    ✭✭✭
    Everyone is also set to decorator to hep tidy up areas or build new constructs. We have a junk pile of materials near the entrance to allow everyone to participate.Please try to use as few materials as possible as we are already at the 700 item limit cap.
  • Evan8642
    Evan8642
    ✭✭✭
    Perfect for Twice born star armor wearers! we now have atronauch, thief, the serpent,. the warrior , the apprentice, and the shadow, I'm going to purchase the remaining mundus stones for the guild house when they have the next crown sale. Also currently working on crafting statins which you can attune.
  • FixedBlade123
    FixedBlade123
    ✭✭✭
    Are you primarily a PvP or PvE group? I'm looking for an active, "dungeon diving." I'm not big on PvP or the Alliance War.
  • Evan8642
    Evan8642
    ✭✭✭
    Some people in the guild are very focused on trials, Most are doing PVE related events such as veteran dungeon farming and undaunted pledges, however i have been avidly doing battlegrounds for the last 2 weeks ;)