The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

To Do list for ZoS (Feel free to add too it)

NyassaV
NyassaV
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
Ok... After seeing the new patch notes I can say we are getting somewhere. But lets write up a to do list. Kudos for not messing anything up further as I am rather happy with this. Probably could have done more but I get that things take time. I added a few personal requests along with ones that merely make sense. Please pardon any grammar and spelling mistakes.

-Grim Focus change
-Possible light and medium armor buffs because we need them!
-Vigor rework with removed AoE for less stamina cost
-Less time to charge heavy attacks
-Reduce all DK skill costs by roughly 5%
-Stamina DPS buff in general
-Increase medium armor resistance values to make up for lack of DPS done by stamina builds
-Continue looking at Siphoning attacks (This is subject to change as I have yet to test out the new change)
-Possibly deceased healing received from crit surge so it aligns with the healing done by Siphoning attacks, or increase healing done by siphoning attacks to it aligns with crit surge
-Repentance needs to return stamina to all party members so that we don't have 2 DPS stamplars constantly fighting over corpses!!!!!!!!!! Or a tank and a stamplar fighting over them!
-Caltrops needs a long duration maybe up to 15 seconds and if not that it needs a reduced cost. As it is caltrops gives a disruption to a rotation as it takes more time to recast, it would be more effective to change the duration to about 15 seconds
-Defile CP values seriously need to be readjusted. Perhaps a maximum of 40% or 45%
-Reduce the value of Bastion CP by roughly 5% (Seriously it's bloodly bonkers!)
-I would like to see ZoS preform vMA or vMoL... I want them to try and go for the speed achivment but I mostly just want to see them beat the trial
-Dunmer needs a slight bonus to sneak radius in accordance with lore, perhaps 1.5m bonus which is HALF of the Bosmer and Khajiit bonus. This would merely be a small little flavor thing to make all those Dunmer stamina builds be slightly more useful.
-Seriously, where the hell is my Telvanni tower playerhome I was looking forward too, I guess I'll buy the overlook instead
-Nightblade PvE buff (I know you guys are looking into this and you have my gratitude for it, but perhaps a slight buff just to tide us over in the mean time until you figure out a more permanent solution)
-The Warden costume looks a little odd on a female character model, I would suggest looking to the Yokudan medium armor to help with this, I enjoy it when my character shows my curves instead of making my small chest look busty.
-Dwarven war horse/pupper dog look kinda sharp... Do not pet or mount, I repeat do not pet or mount! (Please fix at some point, just a slight touch up)
-Nerf heavy attack damage by 5% and buff abilty damage by roughly 4% (This is just a guess, these values do not have to be implemented, you get the idea). This is mostly due to the fact that Heavy attack damage is bloody crazy night now and seriously needs some reworking to make using abilities more fun and useful, heavy attacking is not fun. Alcast made a video on this.
-For god sake either re-balance traits or increase the drop rate of infused, divines, sharpened, and precise!
-Increase the radius of steel tornado by 1 or 2 meters, both morphs if you'd be so kind.
-Reduce the cost of Restoring Aura by 20% (The ^ value can change of course but it needs some touching up)
-Increase hawk eye bow passive duration to 5 or 6 seconds
-Decrease snipe cast time down to about 0.6-0.8 seconds
-Decrease snipe damage by 15% (This % value can change)
-Buff cost-reduction glyph
-Rework poisons for PvP (I don't even do a ton of PvP and I see this issue!)
-Dark deal cost increased... Or long channel time... Or something! IF IT'S A WAR ON SUSTAIN EVERYONE NEEDS TO GET NUKED!!! Not just all the other classes, even if it's a small change I will be satisfyed

PS: I DIDN'T SEE A MAY CROWN STORE SHOWCASE!!!

Yeah... So far this is what I got

For @Wrobel and the combat designer team:
Thanks for listening to us and I know what you and your team do! Now in the job description for a combat designer (yeah, I looked) it says you need experience in a casual AND competitive audience, but it seems this patch mostly caters towards the casual audience! Please remember that some of us but in a ton of time learning how to play the game properly and get good numbers, and things like this punish those players. I just got the hang of it and am able to reach that 25k DPS point and I am so happy but with these changes that will be really hard and it is very demoralizing and disheartening so I want to avoid that. Good luck combat designer team and thank you for all your hard work (regardless if I like the changes I appreciate your effort and I know having so many people be upset with your work may be disheartening)! May the light of the 8 divines shine upon you all!
https://jobs.zenimax.com/requisitions/view/1389

@ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_RichLambert
Flawless Conqueror ~ Grand Overlord
She/Her ~ PC/NA | I record things for fun and for info
  • FlyLionel
    FlyLionel
    ✭✭✭✭
    Make power extraction worth running over steel tornado for PVE Stamina NB. Currently a waste of a morph in my eyes. Nice post.
    The Flyers
    Options