The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Where to find the Blueprint: Wood Elf Throne, Vine

• ValkyrieVega
    spectre303 wrote: »
    Saucy_Jack wrote: »
    In Stormhaven there's a place west of of Wayrest called At-Tura Estate(?) (something like that) - if you've started/completed that quest there's like 13 breton nobles in there with no justice guards; just mercenaries. However, chances that you'll be caught pickpocketing are high. But they do indeed drop the breton throne.

Also, even if you haven't started the quest (and therefore can't get in the estate door) I've been able to jump over the wall from a boulder on the other side of it. To get out, just pay to port to a wayshrine.

Great spot for the BRETON throne. We need one like this for the wood elf throne.

There is a place like this for the wood elf throne. This guide about the one box on the ground floor is fine and dandy but not the real farm spot for the throne recipe for wood elf vine throne.

Go to the top floor of eldenroot. The whole room is altmer nobles. They all drop the throne. Lots of guards so u have to be good at escape but its the best place to farm for it. I personally have gotten over 10 recipes in a week or so.

Yes this is what worked for me today, within 10 min I had the blueprint for the Wood Elf Throne. And if you're careful, no bounty. Just watch the guards. I got mine from a noble in back near the entrance on 2nd pick attempt.
  • Throxx
    Throxx
    ✭✭✭
    Is this still a thing? I've been camped out in the Throne Room for over a week and no drops.