The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Who else loves trolling WGT?

Kharnamatic
Kharnamatic
✭✭✭
I always love WGT pledge days.

Get instapops in the queue as a tank, everyone is so relieved when they see a CP600 pop into their dungeon expecting an experienced player and an easy mode run. I get my group smoothly through the first two bosses, but oh boy when we hit the planar inhibitor it's time for the fun to begin. I'll deliberately avoid doing the portals and the other members of my party - they can't do anything about it. It's impossible to dps the fat boys that spawn out of the portals and everyone dies in all-consuming fire.

After the first wipe, the accusations begin. Who doesn't know the mechanics? Of course I say I know the mechanics and who's going to doubt me? I'm CP600. Nobody knows who didn't do the portals, the game doesn't tell you, and people are so unwilling to kick the tank because the queue for replacing one is so long. And as we wipe over and over again, the finger pointing gets worse and worse. The healer blames the dps, the dps blames the healer, the racial and autistic slurs start flying and here come the vote kicks. Meanwhile I'm just laughing my ass off because no-one knows it's me. It's me that's stopping them from progressing.

I thank the devs every day that they came up with a dungeon where one single player can break up a group.

Every WGT pledge day after dinner I do this for 3 hours before going to bed. I must leave at least 30 players per session raging behind their keyboards and uninstalling the game.

I know you all are going to say I lead a very sad existence, but hey don't blame me: I'm a millennial, I've never known another life. Stuck in my *** internship job getting shouted at by my boss all day. Stuck in my squalid flat because housing prices are out of control. Stuck in a country that has no future because it's led by Trump. If it weren't for ESO I'd have gone insane a long time ago. WGT is the one place where I can have power over other people.

Oh WGT, I love you.
  • Brrrofski
    Brrrofski
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Don't even need a tank, so you're useless in there anyway.
  • Vipstaakki
    Vipstaakki
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They totally deserve that. Keep doing good work!
  • getemshauna
    getemshauna
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What portals? Does someone still do mechanics here? I don't remember my single try without bursting him completly ignoring the portals lol
    Edited by getemshauna on April 30, 2017 8:11AM
    Founder of Call of the Undaunted
    Youtube Channel
  • Kihamai
    Kihamai
    ✭✭✭✭
    Except you actually can tell who has portals because there's some kind of black cluster of swirls around their head. :b
    pc na | trash tier
  • mewcatus
    mewcatus
    ✭✭✭
    You do realize, you just made at least one person permenently blacklist your nickname from ever grouping with you ?
  • KingYogi415
    KingYogi415
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    PLOT TWIST!

This was done to OP and he's super salty.

Cheers!
  • Delta1038
    Delta1038
    ✭✭✭
    Meh, differences of people I suppose. As also a millenial with a dead end job, terrible housing options, and in a country with president who makes me cringe I have none of the attitude about this that you do. For me I would find more enjoyment out of helping people rather than screwing them over. But as I said, differences of people.
    Xbox One NA
  • Arthg
    Arthg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is borderline sociopathic, don't feed that trend and find yourself a new hobby.
    PC/EU. NoCP PvP. sDK Orc IRL. Flawless tamperor. Pro scrub.
  • Vipstaakki
    Vipstaakki
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anyway. People have to learn that champion points do not equal experience.
    We need CP600 people to do this so the elitists learn.
    Edited by Vipstaakki on April 30, 2017 8:25AM
  • smackysmacks
    smackysmacks
    ✭✭✭
    I find it sad your choice of therapy is to cause unhappiness for other people. One thing I've learned in life is you tend to get back what you put out.
  • notimetocare
    notimetocare
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Trolling≠being a cancer. Trolls are funny, this makes me feel bad for how pathetic your life must be

And you are sadly the millennials stereotype. Stop blaming the world for your own failure
    Edited by notimetocare on April 30, 2017 8:34AM
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User]
    ✭✭✭
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
    Edited by [Deleted User] on April 30, 2017 9:52AM
  • Sharee
    Sharee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I never understood people who intentionally make other suffer, and even have fun doing it. It's like you're from another planet, as far as i'm concerned.
  • Brrrofski
    Brrrofski
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sharee wrote: »
    I never understood people who intentionally make other suffer, and even have fun doing it. It's like you're from another planet, as far as i'm concerned.

Because you probably have a meaningful life.
  • notimetocare
    notimetocare
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sharee wrote: »

Trolling can be fun, even the trolled people can gey a laugh from time to time. This idiot has confused trolling with being an absolute donkey
  • Huyen
    Huyen
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Get instapops in the queue as a tank, everyone is so relieved when they see a CP600 pop into their dungeon expecting an experienced player and an easy mode run. I get my group smoothly through the first two bosses, but oh boy when we hit the planar inhibitor it's time for the fun to begin. I'll deliberately avoid doing the portals and the other members of my party - they can't do anything about it. It's impossible to dps the fat boys that spawn out of the portals and everyone dies in all-consuming fire.

After the first wipe, the accusations begin. Who doesn't know the mechanics? Of course I say I know the mechanics and who's going to doubt me? I'm CP600. Nobody knows who didn't do the portals, the game doesn't tell you, and people are so unwilling to kick the tank because the queue for replacing one is so long. And as we wipe over and over again, the finger pointing gets worse and worse. The healer blames the dps, the dps blames the healer, the racial and autistic slurs start flying and here come the vote kicks. Meanwhile I'm just laughing my ass off because no-one knows it's me. It's me that's stopping them from progressing.

I thank the devs every day that they came up with a dungeon where one single player can break up a group.

Every WGT pledge day after dinner I do this for 3 hours before going to bed. I must leave at least 30 players per session raging behind their keyboards and uninstalling the game.

I know you all are going to say I lead a very sad existence, but hey don't blame me: I'm a millennial, I've never known another life. Stuck in my *** internship job getting shouted at by my boss all day. Stuck in my squalid flat because housing prices are out of control. Stuck in a country that has no future because it's led by Trump. If it weren't for ESO I'd have gone insane a long time ago. WGT is the one place where I can have power over other people.

Oh WGT, I love you.

You sir should be ashamed of yourself!
    Huyen Shadowpaw, dedicated nightblade tank - PS4 (Retired)
    Huyen Swiftpaw, nightblade dps - PC EU (Retired)
    Huyen Lightpaw, templar healer - PC EU (Retired)
    Huyen Swiftpaw, necromancer dps - PC EU (Retired)
    Huyen Swiftpaw, dragonknight (no defined role yet)

"Failure is only the opportunity to begin again. Only this time, more wisely" - Uncle Iroh
  • Zagnut123Zagnut123
    Zagnut123Zagnut123
    ✭✭✭✭

Oh WGT, I love you.

Your issue issue isnt the things you laid out 'being a mellinial, trump being president or having a *** job' you just dont have empathy my friend have a fun life as a sociopath. I hope im never your neighbor.
  • psychotic13
    psychotic13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The fact you found that so fun you had to write a thread about it is worrying, what are you like 12? Grow up kid
  • notimetocare
    notimetocare
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The fact you found that so fun you had to write a thread about it is worrying, what are you like 12? Grow up kid

Millennials that blame the world for all their woes are generally mid to late 20s and mentally in 10th grade still. Probably this guy to a T
  • Faulgor
    Faulgor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That was very insightful.
    Alandrol Sul: He's making another Numidium?!?
    Vivec: Worse, buddy. They're buying it.
  • anitajoneb17_ESO
    anitajoneb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If this attitude and everything you said is first-degree, as-is, literally, then I feel terribly sorry for you.

If your post is, as I suspect, third-degree, then it describes so many twisted behaviours of people in MMOs (and far beyond !) so accurately that I applaud sincerely.

Either way, one thing is true here : the planar inhibitor fight is one of the few spots in the game where success can be compromised by one player and noone can compensate for it. I think this is a design flaw and team members should always be able to compensate for each other. The portal mechanic is not a 4-player mechanic but a repeated 1-player mechanic where we cannot choose who's the chosen one. Not good.

Edited by anitajoneb17_ESO on April 30, 2017 9:06AM
  • lunalitetempler
    lunalitetempler
    ✭✭✭✭
    Edited by lunalitetempler on April 30, 2017 9:05AM
  • Gargath
    Gargath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stuck in a country that has no future because it's led by Trump.
    I do pity you. Look around sometimes, for the world around you, see the powerty, poorness, wars and misery. Then look back at your country led-by-Trump, which is desired by so many and which is your prisor as you speak. You are just unable to see that you should be happy to live there. Can't understand why do you people don't appreciate your luck and always complain :| .

PC EU (PL): 14 characters. ESO player since 06.08.2015. Farkas finest quote: "Some people don't think I'm smart. Those people get my fist. But you, I like."
  • Vipstaakki
    Vipstaakki
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gargath wrote: »
    Stuck in a country that has no future because it's led by Trump.
    I do pity you. Look around sometimes, for the world around you, see the powerty, poorness, wars and misery. Then look back at your country led-by-Trump, which is desired by so many and which is your prisor as you speak. You are just unable to see that you should be happy to live there. Can't understand why do you people don't appreciate your luck and always complain :| .

And who do you think the wars and misery are caused by in the middle east?
    Didn't Trump just drop a missile in Syria?
    Edited by Vipstaakki on April 30, 2017 9:13AM
  • Muttsmutt
    Muttsmutt
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    catroomguardian.JPG
    the NA clown fiesta legends are true
    PC-EU // UNDEAD
  • stevepdodson_ESO888
    stevepdodson_ESO888
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Delta1038 wrote: »
    Meh, differences of people I suppose. As also a millenial with a dead end job, terrible housing options, and in a country with president who makes me cringe I have none of the attitude about this that you do. For me I would find more enjoyment out of helping people rather than screwing them over. But as I said, differences of people.

i think you also just described France :pensive:
  • Houshiki
    Houshiki
    ✭✭✭✭
    Firstly, the game does indicate who has the portals. There's a subtle, but noticeable effect around the head of whoever has portals.

Secondly, people need to stop equating cp to skill/experience considering just how easy it is to grind cp nowadays.

Lastly, often times people mistake griefing for trolling. This? This I would consider the former.
  • Phinix1
    Phinix1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why is this fun for you?

Oh wait, I forgot. I don't care.
  • notimetocare
    notimetocare
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Phinix1 wrote: »
    Why is this fun for you?

Oh wait, I forgot. I don't care.