The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

So far so good, but the worst is yet to come

clocksstoppe
clocksstoppe
✭✭✭✭✭
No, I am not commenting on Morrowind (although it would be very accurate). Anyone else really tired of hearing this thing every minute in maelstrom arena?
I think they should either add a bunch of more lines that he says randomly or simply stop commenting every round end, it gets annoying fast.
  • DocFrost72
    DocFrost72
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Could be much worse. I got sad every time I heard "It looks like...YES!"
  • Didaco
    Didaco
    ✭✭✭✭
    "The maelstrom arena! There's nothing like it in all Oblivion!"

And I'm always like " thank God, Fa-Nuit, THANK GOD".
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pay attention OP, you might learn something. :tongue:
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • VonSwaego
    VonSwaego
    ✭✭✭
    Wierd. I only got sick of hearing. "Looks like the challenger is trying again!"

It's burnt into my mind. :#
  • Enslaved
    Enslaved
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    VonSwaego wrote: »
    Wierd. I only got sick of hearing. "Looks like the challenger is trying again!"

It's burnt into my mind. :#

Suffering. Sweet suffering.
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    "It's like a ballet ... but with blood."
  • getemshauna
    getemshauna
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    "What are you waitin for? An invitation?"
    Edited by getemshauna on April 30, 2017 5:28AM
    Founder of Call of the Undaunted
    Youtube Channel
  • Wreuntzylla
    Wreuntzylla
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    The ones I despise are all in Belkarth. At least it makes some sense to have the same dialogue in the arena.
  • Robo_Hobo
    Robo_Hobo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No cheating! Actually, go ahead and cheat!
  • rhapsodious
    rhapsodious
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SAVAGE AND MERCILESS, yes indeed!

• Faulgor
    Faulgor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Really? How strange, because they told me it's never the same twice.
    Alandrol Sul: He's making another Numidium?!?
    Vivec: Worse, buddy. They're buying it.
  • F7sus4
    F7sus4
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Reminds me of bugged Selene's dungeon we ran last week. There's a phrase at the beginning "No! We must trade with them!". Somehow it became endlessly looped for all party-members until the dungeon was done. It was fun, but still echoes in my brain PTSD style.

Edited by F7sus4 on May 2, 2017 10:30AM
  • Sinolai
    Sinolai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cant remember when I have laughed as hard in the forums. Thank you :lol:
  • theultimatewarrior
    I yet to participare in one of these malstorm arena . My toon is arround 310 cp. Think i can participate?
  • paulsimonps
    paulsimonps
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Nothing beats this, over a year ago I did a run in Spindleclutch 2, back when it was still called just veteran Spindleclutch. When we got to the oh so lovely point in the dungeon where you here the familiar "Look over there its meriel" (don't know how to spell her name but you know what I mean), it bugged out and the NPC repeated that line over and over and over until we cleared the dungeon and left. I thought I was gonna have a brain aneurysm from it.
  • XGCAlbatr0ss
    XGCAlbatr0ss
    ✭✭✭
    I was in a Vet AA the other night and the last boss kept repeating. "I can't stop these visions from coming" or whatever until she was dead. Was the most annoying fight I had to mute my sound for it.
  • WarpigFunk
    WarpigFunk
    ✭✭✭
    There was an old Fifa game I used to play alot and the british anouncer would endlessly repeat "AWH DIVOYNE SAAYVE" every time you missed a shot on goal ... it's so seared into my consciousness that to this day years later if I crack a joke making fun of my brother and he comes back with quick joke himself - one of us will unerringly say "AWH DIVOYNE SAAYVE"

(it's "oh divine save" btw, but in a particularly enthusiastic british accent)

Also ... looks like this is just about over.
    PS4 [NA]
    Hingle McKringleberry - Altmer MagSorc DD The Flawless Conquerer
    Sek Sual Chocolate - Redguard StamSorc DD Stormproof
    Doktor Feelgood - Breton Templar Healz Boethia's Scythe
    Tiberius Asskickatron - Imperial DK StamTank Mageslayer
    -VERIFIED-
    -FFF-
    vAAHM 100k+, vSOHM 100k+, vHRCHM 100k+, vMoL 78k, vDSA 36k, vMA 535k
  • Marabornwingrion
    Marabornwingrion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Am I the only one who read these vMA quotes in this daedra NPC voice? XD
  • llllADBllll
    llllADBllll
    ✭✭✭
    And now it's time for my baron to return to me.....

Stand back I haven't done this in quite some time I'd hate to turn you inside out.

Baron who moves like a smoking plume I summon you return to me. Approach me my baron let me get a good look at you.

It is good to be with you again

And you, your assistance has been most satisfactory I won't forget it or anyway my tutor won't.

Yeah bored of the quotes know them all

CRAFTMASTER - DAGGERFALL EU XBOX ONE

GAMERTAG - DJANTBOWMAN

Tamriel Trading Company Guildmaster
  • llllADBllll
    llllADBllll
    ✭✭✭
    I was in a Vet AA the other night and the last boss kept repeating. "I can't stop these visions from coming" or whatever until she was dead. Was the most annoying fight I had to mute my sound for it.

I can't stop my army from growing.
    CRAFTMASTER - DAGGERFALL EU XBOX ONE

GAMERTAG - DJANTBOWMAN

Tamriel Trading Company Guildmaster