The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Quik question

INHUMANENATION
INHUMANENATION
✭✭✭
I want to start a rp guild.
So im thinking of rp'n a real chauvinistic pig. I just feel we have too many white knight types that are doing it so wrong they need help and if i rp properly they can as well i feel. Anyways i got a friend thats gonna play my loyal um working girl?! Either way we are really excited because every now and then ill ask her for her money in town and if she doesnt pay enough ill duel her and we got it worked out where i can one shot her with a punch and everything just to get that whole abusive part of the rp in. Now we know to make sure not to use offensive words and... well im ashamed to have to ask this but like i said things are a bit um tight lately so well we were wondering would it be allowable if i made my pig a male orc and my trick can be like khajitt? We also thought we could rp asexual toons so there isnt any male/female offence caused if thats a problem. Ykno, giving those white knights something to rp about. Obviously we would be using the same veil used with the argonians/dark elves simply to play on the stereotypes so i cant see it being a problem but i dont want to get banned.

Also i would just like to assert alot of people play ooc. Maybe have some gm's monitor chat once a few months so we can root out some of the cancerous immersion breaking curse words that dont even exist on Nirn. Also if you white knights want to defend something, defend all those poor ppl that get flamed when asking to find lgbt groups. Them and Canadians have it the hardest on those mean streets of Tamriel. Poor Canadians.

So, is mental and physical abuse rp allowed? sorry i joined a dabs guild and its hard to stay on point with their demands on being medicated.

Im thinking of naming him Tos the Zos and his partner Volutaire.
  • Bouldercleave
    Bouldercleave
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I want to start a rp guild.
    So im thinking of rp'n a real chauvinistic pig. I just feel we have too many white knight types that are doing it so wrong they need help and if i rp properly they can as well i feel. Anyways i got a friend thats gonna play my loyal um working girl?! Either way we are really excited because every now and then ill ask her for her money in town and if she doesnt pay enough ill duel her and we got it worked out where i can one shot her with a punch and everything just to get that whole abusive part of the rp in. Now we know to make sure not to use offensive words and... well im ashamed to have to ask this but like i said things are a bit um tight lately so well we were wondering would it be allowable if i made my pig a male orc and my trick can be like khajitt? We also thought we could rp asexual toons so there isnt any male/female offence caused if thats a problem. Ykno, giving those white knights something to rp about. Obviously we would be using the same veil used with the argonians/dark elves simply to play on the stereotypes so i cant see it being a problem but i dont want to get banned.

Also i would just like to assert alot of people play ooc. Maybe have some gm's monitor chat once a few months so we can root out some of the cancerous immersion breaking curse words that dont even exist on Nirn. Also if you white knights want to defend something, defend all those poor ppl that get flamed when asking to find lgbt groups. Them and Canadians have it the hardest on those mean streets of Tamriel. Poor Canadians.

So, is mental and physical abuse rp allowed? sorry i joined a dabs guild and its hard to stay on point with their demands on being medicated.

Im thinking of naming him Tos the Zos and his partner Volutaire.

I actually feel dumber for reading this...