The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Do you roleplay while questing?

• MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    For sure I do! I also let the NPC's speak and read out the lines back to them as if it's really a conversation.

FWIW I'm not a crazy person, I record these are Let's plays for on youtube ;)
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • GlassHalfFull
    GlassHalfFull
    ✭✭✭✭
    When I see a drink on a table, I leave it as a GlassHalfFull, just like my name.
    Curiosity is the cure for boredom, there is no cure for curiosity.
  • DogSidhe13
    I certainly do. I make decision the way I feel my characters would. I also follow certain guide lines when questing. For example, my Wood Elf warden likes to wander away from the roads and travel cross country. My Khajiit Nightblade plunders everything and then sorts through it later. And my High Elf sorcerer is condescending when I can make him be.
  • Ilsabet
    Ilsabet
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    MissBizz wrote: »
    For sure I do! I also let the NPC's speak and read out the lines back to them as if it's really a conversation.

FWIW I'm not a crazy person, I record these are Let's plays for on youtube ;)

I've consulted some of your videos to remind myself how certain quests went, and although I'm watching them with no sound I do enjoy your reactions and how you actually respond to the NPCs. :D
    Ilsabet Menard - DC Breton Nightblade archer - Savior of Pretty Much Everything, Grand Overlord & Empress Nubcakes
    Katarin Auclair - DC Breton Warden healer & ice mage
    My characters and their overly elaborate backstories
    Ilsabet's Headcanon
    The Adventures of Torbyrn Windchaser - Breaking the Ice & Ashes to Ashes
    PC NA