The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

How to Get In Touch With a Real Person Rather than Drop Down Boxes

HeyitsMe1975
I have a problem with my account I bought the imperial edition 2 years ago and used crowns to buy guilds and glory. Recently I bought a second account which is the exact same as the one I already had upgraded, other than the horse I'll never use and 500 extra crowns that weren't credited to my account. I'd really like these 2 accounts separated like I intended them to be. My question is how can I get in touch with a real person in customer support to see if this can be helped with. I keep getting drop down menu's that don't answer my questions at all. I'd really like a person to email or chat with to see if I can get help. Any advice will be greatly appreciated and thanks in advance for any help.
  • Balibe
    Balibe
    ✭✭✭✭
    AFAIK there is not live phone support. Fill out a support ticket on the forums or in game. Then keep responding to the email until it gets to the correct support, don't create new support tickets.
  • shadowmod
    shadowmod
    i cant even find a way to get to the ticket
  • HeyitsMe1975
    shadowmod wrote: »
    i cant even find a way to get to the ticket

That's the same boat I'm in I can't find a way to get in touch other than these crappy drop down menu's that don't answer my questions at all.
  • Balibe
    Balibe
    ✭✭✭✭
    The link is below, always works for me when I need to submit an issue to support. First you need to login with your game user/password before you go to the link. This is the account you created on the website when you started the game. Not the forums user/password credentials. There is not a place to enter an email address, the response will come to the email on your account. You can also do the same thing in game from the support section .....

https://help.elderscrollsonline.com/app/ask