The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Question about current meta in PVP

AGrz5585
AGrz5585
✭✭✭
So i've been gone for around 9 months or so, and was thinking of checking the game out when morrowind hits. So just a couple of questions

Impen and sharpened still best for stam/mag classes?
Currently best pvp class? (i will prolly play the opposite)
Hows the lag?

welcome all replies!
Thanks for your time

• Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes for the most part
    A poll would say mSorc with mNB as worst
    On console lag is alright, I don't know about PC
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • NBrookus
    NBrookus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    For solo/open world I would put stam sorc at the top, with stam DKs right up there and mag sorcs very strong as well. Magblades (other than bombers) at the bottom with mag DKs a little better.

In a big zerg, all the magicka classes have the necessary destro ult or negate, stam classes are less useful except as rapids monkeys.

Next patch... so far it looks like mag sorcs and wardens will reign supreme, both having insane burst and the wardens having far superior regen. For open world mag DKs might secure the title to the very bottom rung away from magblades. But it'll still be close.
  • Thraben
    Thraben
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    AGrz5585 wrote: »
    So i've been gone for around 9 months or so, and was thinking of checking the game out when morrowind hits. So just a couple of questions

Impen and sharpened still best for stam/mag classes?
    Currently best pvp class? (i will prolly play the opposite)
    Hows the lag?

welcome all replies!
    Thanks for your time

When nothing changes, you might prolly play a non-bomber MagBlade. Really tough.

Sorcs will be the easiest, with Healthplars, StamDKs, and StamWardens coming second.
    Hauptmann der Dolche des Königs

DDK ist die letzte Verteidigungslinie des Dolchsturz- Bündnisses auf der 30-Tage-No-CP- Kampagne(EU) mit dem Anspruch, in kleinen, anfängerfreundlichen Raid-Gruppen möglichst epische Schlachten auszufechten.

DDK is the Daggerfall Covenant´s last line of defense on the 30 days no-cp campaign (EU). We intend to fight epic battles in small, casual player friendly raid groups.