The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Last attempt at a vMA loadout.

• Shivvies
    Shivvies
    ✭✭
    I dont even think i can do 25k dps so that shows im really terrible at the game. Ive given up for now but i will go back and i will BEAT round 4

Not the point. I did not mean "25K DPS is average player" I meant with what I have I should be doing more but I can't. I've been playing for months and months and I'm almost max cp. I have really good almost bis gear. Still can't do anywhere near the numbers people are pulling. This game has a learning curve in a lot of the content - and vMA is brutal, plan and simple. It just takes time and practice - more so for some, probably. I'll clear it when my kid goes to the uni I reckon...

Cheers...
  • sickboy2808
    sickboy2808
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah i might finish it by the time my kid goes to uni, in about 20 years from now :D
    ZOS takes cheating very Lightly. You have been warned, and any cheaters found out will get the Least punishment possible...