The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Looking for ______ In a Guild...

Texecutioner187
Texecutioner187
✭✭✭
ABOUT ME: Hey all. Quick about me... I work from home so I'm usually on all day morning until about 5ish and then perhaps later in the evening. Weekends are hit and miss... this last one I spent a good 14 hour session on. So needless to say, I'm active. However, I'm new to ESO. Been playing about a week or two(since the free week) and I have a DK Tank about level 25. I'm a completionist and always do all the PVE quests that I can find.

WHAT I WANT: I'm looking to learn about the game as I go(with guildie help or all the research online I've done so far), and I want to make a ton of money. I'm still deciding between Hundings or Serenity Falls so I'm gonna need a ton of money. Want to get into trading and looking to really learn all the aspects in and out.

QUESTIONS? Would love to meet some cool people and be with a good group that is newbie/question friendly. Oh yes, and I have a mic.
  • MrsMakeumRage
    Hi!!!! I am a co guild leader of show us Your Critts! We are strictly AD in our PVP home campaign, Scourge! We have crowned I believe 4 or 5 of our guildies as Emperor in this campaign! We do weekly norm craglorn trials usually on weekends any guildie can make an event on our band page as we are all well trained in the norm trials. We are currently working together as a guild to get everyone up to par to do vet trials. We also have guildies that like to run vdsa often. We are a very tight knit easy going guild with the only rules are don't cross alliances in our home campaign scourge and respect each other!