The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Guild Spotlight: Cadaverous Legion.

Skullstachio
Skullstachio
✭✭✭✭✭
Update: I have removed the spoiler box & changed the font to the spooky skullphabet which might not be visible on some app associated devices.

Just a Heads up, If you are gonna read this, make sure you be patient as this Guild Spotlight Can be Quite Lengthly, but otherwise, I commend you on reading it. Also, If you want an invitation, you need only ask.

What is your guilds name? Does that name have any special history of significance?

The Guild was formed & it came to be known as the "Cadaverous Legion", the special significance that it holds is that, unlike any other guild in Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited, this guild is completely free to join.

When was your guild formed? Tell us the story of how the guild came to be.

I formed this guild by (Undead) hand, & overtime, it is slowly becoming quite popular, the way this guild would work is that people who join can come & go as they see fit, but those who intended to stay with us in the long run would gain some form of recognition, with a good rank, a nifty guild tabbard for 2,000 gold (I blame the not-so Gold Coast for the price) & access to our hideout in Bouldertree Refuge.

Bouldertree Refuge may not look like much for now, but it will get better, plus the unique thing is that it is far from prying eyes, You can fence stolen goodies with pirharri the smuggler (with 35% thieves tax but it is for a certain convenience should one decide to fence them in case they accidentally go toe-to-toe with a guard) & once I get enough mastercraft writs, I will be putting in some normal & attunable crafting stations for people to use.

Fact: The Bouldertree Refuge was bought with gold (without complete furnishing, thus being a blank canvas from which can become something truly unique.) & it was thanks to my guild the Cadaverous Legion, which is why I put the guild on my Visitors Permission list, allowing anyone from the guild to visit even while I am offline as it is my primary residence, supporting up to 12 residents at once.

What alliance has your guild sworn fealty to?

Ebonheart Pact

Why did you choose that alliance?

It is mostly for Nord Mead (can't go wrong with a little mead now & then.)

How many guild members does it currently have?

Because we are a free guild that lets people come & go as they please, the numbers are always jotting up & down like anything. But rest assured, there is at least about +70 of us.

Does your Guild Have a website?

Sadly. No, it does not (not after the last one.)

The story starts here: the story with the guild known as "Druglord Trading Co." is that the former guildmaster (Whom I shall not name to maintain integrity of ZOS's terms & conditions) took all the gold from his own guild bank that many players have donated towards what seemed like a good prosperity & just completely shut out all his guild mates that supposedly "helped" & I can only think of all the gamers he will have possibly aggravated. (I may have only been a low rank in it but somehow I just knew something was off.) two In particular (who are truly good sumaritans.) Were really upset & peeved about this whole ordeal, so I got in touch with them, I got to know them better, & eventually I took them under my wing in the Cadaverous Legion & because they were good with guild banks, I made them my keepers (bankers), Without them, the Cadaverous Legion would not exactly have a hideout to call their own, nor would it have so many members.

While it is entirely up to you (the reader) with which guilds you join & what gamers you talk/side with, I advise you Watch out for [gamertag redacted] & steer clear of em, you can even ask my keepers as they know all too well of the problem that he caused.

Note about me though: as a stickler for Rules, you won't get that nonsense from me & that is something that I & the guild itself can guarantee 100%.

What times and days is the guild most active?

We are active at all & random times, whether we be doing a group activity, crafting things or just freelancing, but what we do in terms of guild activity will be decided by me with the opinion/word of the people, in my sense, it is about the people, for the people, just like ol' goodneighbour in fallout 4.

What countries do your members span?

We span in a variety of countries, but the only thing is, the guild only supports the English language so those who speak a different language might have a bit of trouble unless there is a translator or the individual becomes bilingual at their own pace.

What activities in ESOTU do your members enjoy doing together most?

Mostly, we enjoy what we do as an individual, we do what we do best, whether someone's picking the pockets of unfortunate NPC's (or sending their souls to Sithis) cracking open a safebox, etc. we do what has to be done in our own daily schedule. (Crafting, Delving Dungeons, Turning people into Werewolves/Vampires, etc.)

What does your guild focus on in-game? Do your members prefer delving dungeons together, fighting for keeps in cyrodiil, role playing in the taverns, crafting & trading, or a combination?

3 of the 4 ( crafting & trading, role playing in taverns, delving dungeons, etc.) but it depends on the scenario & whether everyone in the guild wants to.

What makes your Guild unique?

Well as stated with the first question (mind you it is no lie) we are a guild that is completely free to join, all you gotta do is ask, no gold coin requirements to stay or trade (or both) no nonsense, the only rule is that you uphold the Xbox LIVE Code of Conduct (& Bethesda/Zenimax Online's terms & conditions/privacy policies.) to ensure a safe online environment not just for yourself, but for the others around you, this will ensure that everyone has fun.

Is your Guild part of a larger alliance of guilds? Why did you join them?

Nope, It is just the one. (For now...)

Does your guild ever host special events? If so, tell us about them.

The special events usually happen with the events provided in the game by Zenimax, but we will definitely be looking forward to the Morrowind chapter. So if anything, Events usually happen at the same time ZOS releases a limited time event as well as a few others.

What is your favourite or most memorable moment as a guild so far in ESOTU?

None yet?

Does your guild secretly(or not so secretly) follow a specific daedric prince? If so which one?

Well, since you ask, whilst we do worship all the daedric princes/princesses (free guild, hello!) there are a few key Daedra from which play a vital role in our exploitations of Tamriel.
  • Lady Nocturnal: A patron to thieves Everywhere & The Mistress of the Night who, with her legion of Nightingales from the Realm of Evergloam guide us from the shadows, influencing the luck of all who worship her as she deems fit, from picking the pocket of a blind man to breaking out of prison from within, to cracking a supposedly uncrackable safebox, Nocturnal has to be the most important one of all.
  • Sithis: the unholy dread father who steers us in the right direction when doing contracts & black sacraments.
  • Hircine: whilst there are those who indeed take to the shadows, there are those who would take to worshipping the lord of the hunt, becoming powerful werebeasts & using it to their likeliness as well as for everyday life as seen in my favourite literatures "The Werewolf's Hide," "Living with Lycanthropy" & the Five Aspects of Hircine. (From which I myself Worship the Mighty Hrokkibeg, bearing the spirit of a mighty Grizzly. I would make sure to bring some honey-sweet mead.)

After a long day of adventuring, where does your guild enjoy gathering to wind down?

We can't tell you just yet, but keep your eyes open, you never know when it might surface.

Tell us five fun facts about your guild.

We do not have five fun facts to tell yet, but keep your eyes on this post for updates.

On which gaming platform does your guild play?

Xbox One.

If people are interested in joining your guild, who should they contact?

They should either contacting me by DM on the forums or look for anyone in-game who may be currently with the Cadaverous Legion.
Edited by Skullstachio on May 26, 2017 2:12PM
I know what you di-Iddly did... (you would be wise not to do that again during a time when Suspicion in the gaming space is at an all time high.)
by not actually revealing real drop tables in the game for all items, you only prove what has been proven with proof of concept that you can/will manipulate item drop chances based on certain elements performed by the player.
  • Reuster86
    Reuster86
    Soul Shriven
    Sounds good, reuster86
    The Gods Gave You Two Hands, And You Use Them Both For Your Weapon. I Can Respect That.
  • Skullstachio
    Skullstachio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Invitation sent just now.
    I know what you di-Iddly did... (you would be wise not to do that again during a time when Suspicion in the gaming space is at an all time high.)
    by not actually revealing real drop tables in the game for all items, you only prove what has been proven with proof of concept that you can/will manipulate item drop chances based on certain elements performed by the player.