The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 13:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 13
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 14, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
We will be performing maintenance for patch 10.0.4 on the PTS on Monday at 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC).

Mercenary Battlegrounds plz.

rimmidimdim
rimmidimdim
✭✭✭
By this I mean I want a Battlegrounds queue that only allows​ Solo players. I've been playing Battlegrounds and it's a blast. But it will not be fun for solo people who want to have a couple quick matches. Let the groups have thier own queue. Plz I think this will be needed. Ty and cheers
Edited by rimmidimdim on April 25, 2017 3:58PM
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    By this I mean I want a Battlegrounds queue that only allows​ Solo players. I've been playing Battlegrounds and it's a blast. But it will not be fun for solo people who want to have a couple quick matches. Let the groups have thier own queue. Plz I think this will be needed. Ty and cheers

Battlegrounds are part of morrowind and are under nda I believe
    Options
  • rimmidimdim
    rimmidimdim
    ✭✭✭
    Sorry if that is a badie. I thought I was on the private forum. Um..... Can I delete?
    Options
  • alephthiago
    alephthiago
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorry if that is a badie. I thought I was on the private forum. Um..... Can I delete?

Dont worry, Battlegrounds have extensive description in patch notes, you are discussing something that is very public.
    Walks-in-Shadowss AD Magblade
    *** kitty AD Stamblade
    Paarthurnax's Will AD Magicka DK
    agnar cracked skull EP Magicka DK (veteran dragonstar arena bot)
    Klogi Mugdul AD Stamina DK
    Savre Selranni AD Magicka Sorc (being polished)
    Avenar Lolhealing AD Magicka Templar (being polished)

Options