The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 13:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 13
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 14, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
We will be performing maintenance for patch 10.0.4 on the PTS on Monday at 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC).

Repentance and Siphoning Attacks

NyassaV
NyassaV
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
Hello! First forum post so sorry if I muck up. As many people are aware, some of these changes just suck. I knew there would be changes to CP and while I hate being punished for spending time playing the game to get more CP and more power, I knew things needed to change! I'll try and keep it short and sweet

Now, Deltia and Alcast have gone over the patch notes and given feed back. It seems this has also been the tipping point for Deltia as he has decided to quit with ESO. So obviously something needs to be done here. Here are the few issues I personally have:

-Repetence: Now the stamina Templar DPS is going to have to run this in every trials group. Stamplar already had some pretty bad sustain, but now it's worse. What if you have TWO stamplars in the group who are constantly fighting over corpses to get stamina back, it's just not a good idea! We need to give stamina back to the whole group! And all this stuff about scaling to your level instead of max stats is a little bonkers seeing as people go into one stat not just for those bonuses but mostly for increased damage output!

-Siphioning Attacks: The change to this ability just baffles me, it was silly, and un-needed. I would like it to go back to it's previous state and both morphs to be back to the same. If not, giving back health is stupid on a magblade, I literally have no healing issues ever! BUT if you insist on having health return in there instead of stamina at least have it give back 1000 health and 1000 magicka instead of silly numbers that make the skill a waste of a slot.

-Battle Roar: Ok, DK sustain was BAD, but it was that way for a reason, as they have great DPS for single target! But now they are near unplayable. This skill has been the corner stone of a DK, it's what made this class what it is and now you have nerfed it hard into the ground. If you're going to change the CP and all the Armor skill-lines, leave our sustain skills alone!

You are also changing group utilities and that's really annoying to cope with because when you are in a fully optimized group, all the DPS can do their thing without worrying about resources. HEAVY ATTACKING IS NOT FUN, WAITING 2 SECONDS IS NOT FAST-PACED COMBAT! I don't want to heavy attack weave all the time, that isn't fun, and a game is supposed to be fun. One of the reasons for these changes was wanting to keep ESO a fast paced combat game, well heavy attacking to get a meager amount of resources back is not fast, nor fun! You have already nerfed our sustain passives, now leave our active sustain skills, such as Repetence and Siphioning attacks (And battle roar even though it's a passive), alone!

Thank you for your time everyone, I hope to get this all sorted out because when I read these patch notes I was out camping and was really really sad when I saw these changed and now that I've played a bit on the PTS once I got home, I do not like it. Thank you again and good work!

PS: Please fix the terribad RNG on gear pieces

@ZOS_GinaBruno , @ZOS_RichLambert
Edited by NyassaV on April 22, 2017 5:15AM
Flawless Conqueror ~ Grand Overlord
She/Her ~ PC/NA | I record things for fun and for info