Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Looking for a guild. (read before inviting)

Jess1ca
Jess1ca
Im a lvl 41 DPS wood elf.
I also have a lvl 11 healer templar on the way (i need to quit my job to lvl up lmao!!) (oops... miht be level 50 by the time you read this... cuz im awesome...)

1- Important: IM A NEWBIE. I played 2 years on online games as a leader. I know how the stuff goes. Im just new to this specific game.

2- I am looking for a guild where i can grow. No obligations (hey i play minimum 2 hours per day, but when I want...).

3- want to be able to group for dungeons AND do butt jokes (kids or offfended people, please don't invite me).

4- I am a very joking person (see statement above).

5- I am a canadian french. I have a HUGE thick accent (which some people would qualify as "sexy"). I talk english but i may ask "what???" sometimes sinces it not my primary language.

6- If i could find some other bacon lovers, that would be great.

7- I am a fanatic gamer. I want to learn. That means i admit i dont understand everything but i am down to discussion and learn. AND I WANT TO LEARN FAST.

8- I have a headset. OMG ear that? A HEAD SET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That means i am down to ear your voice and talk and joke and all the things that would make a boring saturday into a f*****g great night if you don't mind the accent! LMAO.

9- Statement number 6 is awesome. Just saying.

10- I need patient people. Did I say it? IM A NEWBIE. People judging are not welcomed in my life.

11- YES, im a girl. I am a true gamer and i am a dork. I am perfectly fine with that.

12- If you made it so far... send me a message or invite me, my game tag is bobafettjess (you can see i am a real dork by my nametag...). So invite me and send me some bacon.

HAVE A GREAT DAY YOU ESO LOVERS!!!

P.S. Bacon is great.
Edited by Jess1ca on April 18, 2017 10:38PM
  • Jess1ca
    Jess1ca
    P.S. No. I don't make lists everytime i chat LMAO.
  • ForsakenSin
    ForsakenSin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    bahahahahahaahahahahaha

that was funny btw you missed one thing to say

13. im on ( xbox one, ps4, pc and NA or EU ) ;)

and bacon is not great ITS AWESOME! !!!!

have fun :)
    Edited by ForsakenSin on April 18, 2017 11:37PM
    "By many i am seen as hero...as a savior of the Tamriel i will not stop until every Daedra every evil there is in Tamriel is vanquish by my hands..
    However i do this for my own purpose to gain trust of mortals to worship me and to eliminate my competition i will not bend my knee to lead your army to serve you Molag Bal , i will simply just take it from you.."--- Forsaken Sin( Magica Sorc)

Arise From Darkness Forsaken SIn
    "You have been a loyal High Elf Magica Sorc
    Conjure of Darkness, Master of Magic
    Killer of Molag Bal and Savior of Ebonheart Pact
    Until Dark Brotherhood killed you...
    but now..NOW its time to Arise From Darkness once again..."

• Abunai_808
    Abunai_808
    ✭✭
    Jess1ca wrote: »
    I also have a lvl 11 healer templar on the way (i need to quit my job to lvl up lmao!!) (oops... miht be level 50 by the time you read this... cuz im awesome...)

1- Important: IM A NEWBIE. I played 2 years on online games as a leader. I know how the stuff goes. Im just new to this specific game.

2- I am looking for a guild where i can grow. No obligations (hey i play minimum 2 hours per day, but when I want...).

3- want to be able to group for dungeons AND do butt jokes (kids or offfended people, please don't invite me).

5- I am a canadian french. I have a HUGE thick accent (which some people would qualify as "sexy"). I talk english but i may ask "what???" sometimes sinces it not my primary language.

7- I am a fanatic gamer. I want to learn. That means i admit i dont understand everything but i am down to discussion and learn. AND I WANT TO LEARN FAST.

8- I have a headset. OMG ear that? A HEAD SET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That means i am down to ear your voice and talk and joke and all the things that would make a boring saturday into a f*****g great night if you don't mind the accent! LMAO.

10- I need patient people. Did I say it? IM A NEWBIE. People judging are not welcomed in my life.

11- YES, im a girl. I am a true gamer and i am a dork. I am perfectly fine with that.

12- If you made it so far... send me a message or invite me, my game tag is bobafettjess (you can see i am a real dork by my nametag...). So invite me and send me some bacon.

P.S. Bacon is great.

Howzit going.

Couple quick questions.

What are you looking for in a guild?

What do you think about the social and family aspect of the game? Or an online family / community? How do you feel about that part of the game?

Reason I'm asking is because our Guild is built as a real online family / community. We're more then just about gaming.

http://dameltingpot.com/groups/da-melting-pot-elder-scrolls-online/

This is our Ohana information. Let me know if this would be of interest to you.
    Da Melting Pot [DmP]
    FFXIV Midgardsormr

Hawaiian Kanak Attack [HKA]
    FFXI Lakshmi
  • Majeure
    Majeure
    ✭✭✭✭
    (kids or offfended people, please don't invite me).
    I'm offended.
  • Savage_Audacity
    Savage_Audacity
    ✭✭✭
    Just started a new guild for grouping purposes (fast completions, gear farming, etc) Everyone in the guild as of now has a good bit of experience in eso. However, I have been planning to add a rank to the guild for new players with the desire to learn, improve, and make friends. If you accept my offer, you would be the first person in this rank. If youre interested you can respond here or message me on xbox. my gamertag is savage audacity.
  • Jess1ca
    Jess1ca
    Yes, i play on Xbox NA!

What do i want from a guild... GIVE ME ALL YOUR SOULS!!

Joke. I would have said i am looking for a family and friends, but let's be honest, this is mostly a guys world and i didnt want to look like i want love, hugs and kisses (altho my wood elf looks gorgeous...

Yeah, doing dungeons, trading (i have nothing to trade yet... except crawlers maybe haha!) and everything that goes with it.

The social aspect is important to me. Like i said, i played for 2 years in an online game and was true to my alliance all this time. So im not new to this "online-social-friends-group-sect" thing (which is awesome!!).
    Edited by Jess1ca on April 19, 2017 11:14AM
  • Laughedgoose675
    I'll send you and invite to the guild I'm in tonight. You will fit in perfectly. Check us out

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/334934/safe-space-pve-pvp-friendly-guild#latest
  • Jess1ca
    Jess1ca
    *** great!!!! I did used LINE with previous online games!
    Edited by Jess1ca on April 19, 2017 3:43PM
  • Abunai_808
    Abunai_808
    ✭✭
    Yes, i play on Xbox NA!

What do i want from a guild... GIVE ME ALL YOUR SOULS!!

Joke. I would have said i am looking for a family and friends, but let's be honest, this is mostly a guys world and i didnt want to look like i want love, hugs and kisses (altho my wood elf looks gorgeous...

Yeah, doing dungeons, trading (i have nothing to trade yet... except crawlers maybe haha!) and everything that goes with it.

The social aspect is important to me. Like i said, i played for 2 years in an online game and was true to my alliance all this time. So im not new to this "online-social-friends-group-sect" thing (which is awesome!!).

Sent you an Xbox message.
    Da Melting Pot [DmP]
    FFXIV Midgardsormr

FFXI Lakshmi
  • Jess1ca
    Jess1ca
    Ok i'll check after work!!! Thanks!
  • Abunai_808
    Abunai_808
    ✭✭
    Ok i'll check after work!!! Thanks!

No prob
    Da Melting Pot [DmP]
    FFXIV Midgardsormr

FFXI Lakshmi
  • Dekayden
    Dekayden
    Soul Shriven
    Not a guild recruiter just a bacon lover. Hahaha, anywho hope i see you in game at any point ill make a butt joke or two.
  • TheWolfishGrizz

P.S. Bacon is great.

Hey, I'm Gr1z2ly. I'm a co-owner of a guild called Freelancers Trading Co. we have a multitude of people of all game ranges from new to experienced. A few have French as their first language actually, and my best friend and co-owner, Lynnthor is also a girl gamer I would love for you to be a part of our community. We are a new guild so we would grow together haha but we are also sarcastic and joke a lot and have fun. I'd love for you to join us.
    Edited by TheWolfishGrizz on April 22, 2017 9:18PM
  • Jess1ca
    Jess1ca
    *** yeah! French people!!!!!!

Btw add me to the guild with my GT... dont leave me a message on xbox because i always forget those..... lmao
  • Jess1ca
    Jess1ca
    LMFAO Dekayden (aka the fridge seeker)
  • Zekken86
    Zekken86
    ✭✭
    I'm in a guild of adults and other parents. Check us out if that sounds interesting to you.

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/331159/fathers-of-the-dominion-actively-recruiting#latest

Even though it's called fathers we have mothers too.

We are also very nice and we are more than willing to teach.