The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Which class will be your main in Morrowind?

Majeure
Majeure
✭✭✭✭
Did I miss any classes? I don't think so. :*
Edited by Majeure on April 18, 2017 3:35AM

Which class will be your main in Morrowind? 130 votes

Sorcerer
56%
StamdenJoy_DivisionArtisJsmallsXsorusFaulgorGalendiorAimoraixieeserras7b16_ESOmakrethGrimJaw29AlinielUntrustedExistenzMattock_RomulustechnohicThaumiclookstwiceKeriokoMorose 74 votes
Warden
43%
MorbashMoiskormoimisticx45_ESODixaevacsdb14_ESOKilandrosmechengr7Seiryn_AerithJitterbugvesariusb16_ESOIrtankentgreigrwb17_ESOMajeureZewDurhamLynx7386janusdefSarevoccVanHalenAreloth 56 votes
  • Firerock2
    Firerock2
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm not playing Morrowind
    Options
  • Mojmir
    Mojmir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Neither
    Options
  • Majeure
    Majeure
    ✭✭✭✭
    Warden
    Firerock2 wrote: »
    I'm not playing Morrowind
    Now that does seem to be a pretty popular stance around these parts after recent events.
    Mojmir wrote: »
    Neither
    Are you sure it's not on the list? Maybe I should've included the option for people who have yet to decide between the Sorcerer and Warden. :o
    Options
  • Banana
    Banana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    :D Great poll. I'm a mDK so I'm getting ready to be bent over so they can insert the pineapple
    Edited by Banana on April 18, 2017 4:15AM
    Options
  • EldritchPenguin
    EldritchPenguin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll let everyone here have fun with the crummy Warden. I'm going to be playing Grim Dawn and Diablo 3 so I can be a necromancer.
    Lilelle Adlis - Dark Elf Dragonknight

Vaynothah Sailenar - Dark Elf Templar

Sherivah Telvanni - Dark Elf Sorcerer

Nephiah Telvanni - Dark Elf Nightblade
    Options
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    LOL. I can't vote, because I'm still going to try to play my dragonknight, even though they're going to destroy her spell sustain by nerfing The Magician (Champion Points).
    Banana wrote: »
    :D Great poll. I'm a mDK so I'm getting ready to be bent over so they can insert the pineapple
    I guess I'll be bending over with you. :#

Edited by SydneyGrey on April 18, 2017 4:43AM
    Options
  • utb99
    utb99
    ✭✭✭
    Is mayonnaise an instrument?
    'The gods can turn anything to good' -Martin Septim
    Options
  • LiquidPony
    LiquidPony
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I'll keep chugging along on my stamblade, with my magsorc in my back pocket for Trials leaderboard runs.

This patch looks stupid, pretty much all around, because I don't PvP. Same story as last patch. All of the feedback I see is mostly PvPers saying they like, at the very least, some of the updates and PvEers are left scratching their heads.

I like that caltrops stack, and I like the new Trial target skeletons, and I like that there's a new Trial (that likely won't work on my platform) ...

Other than that, it all sucks. Just about every class/ability change looks dumb. I just see a continuing trend of easy-mode sorcs and, aside from stacking caltrops, changes tuned to PvP with absolutely no care given to end-game PvE players. Seems to me that Battlegrounds is the marquee gameplay feature of this update and the changes are mostly geared toward balancing that experience.

I just hope there's more to come. I was *really* hoping for some buffs to stam DPS and some sensible CP changes (like, moving the regen passives to their respective medium/light armor CP trees rather than removing them entirely, which helps fix the PvP heavy meta without totally pulling the rug out from under Trials groups). Would've been nice for Nightblades and Templars to get a bit of love, too. Top PvE groups are running basically 4 x magsorc, 3 x magdk, 1 x magplar right now. Next patch I bet we see the top Trials groups running 6 x magsorc, 1 x magdk, 1 x magplar. Maybe an extra magdk if the CC is needed (like the Twins).

Maybe the new sets bring something interesting to the table? Maybe there are more changes incoming? I can only hope.
    Edited by LiquidPony on April 18, 2017 5:25AM
    Options
  • Subversus
    Subversus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorcerer
    Magblade most likely. Mag sustain will be pretty easy, it already is in nocp.
    Options
  • Father_X_Zombie
    Father_X_Zombie
    ✭✭✭✭
    I LOLed at the poll results
    GT: AK x Zombie

Marcurio Avidius - Breton Sorcerer - The Flawless Conquerer - General
    Raven Avidius - Imperial Nightblade - Stormproof
    Cicero Avidius - Imperial Templar - First Sergeant
    Audens Avidius - Breton Templar - Stormproof
    Jimi Hendrix - Redguard Dragonknight - Stormproof
    Leliana Artaine - Breton Nightblade - Stormproof
    Brutus Decinus - Imperial Sorcerer - Stormproof AD
    Wait aren't you DC - Dark elf Nightblade EP
    Achilleus Infernium - Breton Dragonknight
    Claudia Aurella - Imperial Warden
    DC NA XB1

RIP XB1 NA Chillrend 2015-2017
    Home to emp farmers and roleplayers
    Put out of its misery by Brian Wheeler

Options
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Still my Nightblade. I'll adapt and enjoy.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
    Options
  • Cadbury
    Cadbury
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm a glutton for punishment, so I'll stick with my magplar.
    "If a person is truly desirous of something, perhaps being set on fire does not seem so bad."
    Options
  • LorDrek
    LorDrek
    ✭✭✭
    My death stamdk.
    Imperial DK stamDPS, Nord DK magTANK
    YDoA CZ/SK Guild
    @LorDrek
    Options
  • flguy147ub17_ESO
    flguy147ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I see what you did there, i really did, cant fool me.
    Options
  • Aliniel
    Aliniel
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sorcerer
    Always has been. In the worst and best of times. I never play anything else.
    Options
  • Izaki
    Izaki
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Sorcerer
    Stamina Nightblade
    @ Izaki #PCEU
    #FrenchKiss #GoneFor2YearsAndMyGuildDoesn'tRaidAnymore
    #MoreDPSthanYou
    #Stamblade
    Options
  • makreth
    makreth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorcerer
    I've already got two friends who switched to sorcs so I have to do it for the TEAM !
    Options
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorcerer
    Why not both?
    Options
  • Jawasa
    Jawasa
    ✭✭✭
    Warden
    I have a sorc ready. But I dont realy like the playstyle so probably warden.
    Options
  • evacsdb14_ESO
    Warden
    Warden of course! If some aren't plating Marrowind
    why play ESO at all then that makes no sense
    that's a bit of a wasted invite to the beta. .
    Options
  • eserras7b16_ESO
    eserras7b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sorcerer
    Phergaps nothing, we'll see. I think sorc will be the strongest tho.
    Eptackt - Argonian Templar
    Belegrand - Redguard Nightblade
    Options
  • ManDraKE
    ManDraKE
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh, the meta-hoppers thread.
    Options
  • psxfloh
    psxfloh
    ✭✭✭✭
    Majeure wrote: »
    Did I miss any classes? I don't think so. :*
    ymmd :D
    Options
  • Pallio
    Pallio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Warden
    Yeah sorc is gonna be so OP, without regen or cost reduction they can't spam shields or streak or anything else. You don't see many nerfs, because there is not much left to nerf. Play one before you say it is OP.

The only class that will be playable will be Warden, by design, of course.
    Options
  • Ep1kMalware
    Ep1kMalware
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorcerer
    Gunna have to roll a stamsorc, idk if my stam templar main can vma anymore. Dmg mitigation came from vigor/major mending thst got trashed, volly got trashed and that's critical. Can't rely on recov gear since have to go enetration armour becuz crit nerfs/no major breach from passive.

Zos team needs to get fired and sued for damages by whatever parent company they have. Then locked in some desolate australian prison where thy have to spend the next 10 years pkaying eso.
    Options
  • Ghost-Shot
    Ghost-Shot
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Been having lots of fun with Warrior but I think I'm gonna finally cap my Demon Hunter, wait am I on the right forum?
    Options
  • Skayaq
    Skayaq
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MY main will still be my nb.
    Kazari-Dar, Khajiit Nightblade..........Jarkyr Storm-Blade, Nord Sorcerer .......... Dunric Amedain, Breton Templar

Araniwen, Altmer Sorcerer..................Llirasa Andralu, Dunmer Templar...................Marzug gro-Borgaz, Orc Warden

Calinchel, Bosmer Warden...................Jahrel-Xei, Argonian Nightblade....................Cienri Maraeud, Breton Sorcerer

Inara Savicci, Imperial Templar...................Garoric Attilus, Imperial Dragonknight............ Maevina Tallian, Imperial Nightblade

Ravanni-Ko, Khajiit Dragonknight..........Faevyn Ice-Heart, Nord Warden..........Nazran al-Taneth, Redguard Dragonknight
    Options
  • alexkdd99
    alexkdd99
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol at the people picking sorc but then saying they will be playing something else.

I don't like to participate in biased polls. Make a real poll if you really want the results from a poll. Like I don't know, maybe list every class?
    Options
  • Qbiken
    Qbiken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorcerer
    Most accurate pol I´ve seen xD
    Options
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorcerer
    Lol. Large selection there.
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
    Options