Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Altholic Looking to Settle

TheOOB
TheOOB
I love ESO, I've left and come back to the game several times, but I have a persistent problem. In every MMO I play I end up deleting and starting over characters a lot, always thinking of a different character I could be playing, it's fun for awhile, but it gets frustrating only seeing low level content. I want to pick a single character an play them exclusively for awhile, hopefully till level 50 and beyond, but I figured I'd get you guys input before I decide which race/class to settle on.

A few things I have decided on. I want to play Dominion(I do have the adventurer's pack and imperial edition, so I can do it with any race, but I still like the lore/feel of the AD races), and I'm most interesting in Sorcerer(Magicka) and Nightblades(Stamina or Magicka), leaning towards magicka. I've though about creating an Altmer Sorcerer, and either a Bosmer or Khajiit Nigthblade so I have both classes I like best, and weapon variety, but I want to know you thoughts.

I mostly play PVE, and mostly Solo, but I could see myself getting into more group play, and I still want to be able to PVP well even if I'm not the best. Anyways, any advice that might help me settle wold be much appreciated.
  • RavenSworn
    RavenSworn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd say go for magicka sorcerer altmer or stamina Nightblade Khajit.
    Ingame: RavenSworn, Pc / NA.

Of Wolf and Raven
    Solo / Casual guild for beginners and new players wanting to join the game. Pst me for invite!
  • Surragard
    Surragard
    ✭✭✭✭
    The racial bonuses aren't so crazy that you have to build a character around them but if you are going for a min-max a Dunmer nightblade or Khajit nightblade is a good option. I would avoid stamina builds since currently you can get more DPS from magica. You should also take a look at the Morrowind patch notes if you plan on min/maxing because there are a number of changes being implemented.

Deltia's Gaming also puts out nice patch note summary videos that can be helpful as well and also has some build suggestions.
    I don't always drink Skooma, but when I do I go to the Southwall Corner Club. May you walk on warm sands my friends.
  • TheDurken
    TheDurken
    I play an Orc Sorcerer. No regrets.
    Dunmer MagDK Tank [Main]
    Orc StamSorc PvP [Because of course]
    Crap ton of other alts [Almost all < lvl 10]