The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

ZOS read this plz.

hmr13.76preeb18_ESO
I have a few questions for the developers of ESO. 1. You don't think the game is all cool ? I don't think so... 2. When you are doing a Fair system of receiving the award in the veterans ' Malestorm arena? For example, the possibility of exchanging 10 pieces premium weapons (unnecessary) weapons of the desired type and trait? The Prince or his friend, who meets us in the arena. And maybe 10 pieces of crystal from the last boss the Lich? This is the equivalent of 10 full playthroughs of the veterans of the arena. 3. When you do a simple search of the group? Take the opportunity to indicate what level to look for players for the group. For example - I have 600+ points in the championship, looking for a group of 600+ CP. I think that players of top level who use automatic search of the group will be to understand why such a function indicating the desired group level. That's one big problem! I hope ZOS reads this. P. S. - I forgot. Why is there no decent rewards for the full list of achievements for completing dungeons without a death?! Not easy to do,and NO awards!
Edited by hmr13.76preeb18_ESO on April 15, 2017 7:20AM
  • anitajoneb17_ESO
    anitajoneb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    120px-Key_enter_icon_01.png
    Edited by anitajoneb17_ESO on April 15, 2017 9:52AM
  • Redn3ck
    Redn3ck
    Maybe if we all quit whining and complaining maybe they decide to stir the pot up so we start whining and complaining again....
  • XGCAlbatr0ss
    XGCAlbatr0ss
    ✭✭✭
    If you want ZOS to take you seriously, you should consider using punctuation.
  • Woeler
    Woeler
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    What a topic. Pure comedy gold.
  • VyersReaver
    VyersReaver
    ✭✭
    What did I just read?
  • paulsimonps
    paulsimonps
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    gTOJH0E.jpg

Please rephrase and reformat your text, for the mercy of us all.
  • hmr13.76preeb18_ESO
    If you want ZOS to take you seriously, you should consider using punctuation.---the translator program.

• hmr13.76preeb18_ESO
    You don't think that all people in the world speak English ?
  • D0ntevenL1ft
    D0ntevenL1ft
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    "When you do a simple search of the group? Take the opportunity to indicate what level to look for players for the group. For example - I have 600+ points in the championship, looking for a group of 600+ CP. I think that players of top level who use automatic search of the group will be to understand why such a function indicating the desired group level. "

WUT.
  • Juhasow
    Juhasow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Nie
  • SHADOW2KK
    SHADOW2KK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Very eloquently put OP, with great punctuation and usage of the return key. ;)
    Once I was a lamb, playing in a green field. Then the wolves came. Now I am an eagle and I fly in a different universe.

Been taking heads since TeS 3 Morrowind..

Been enjoying PvP tears since 2014

LvL 50 - Dragon Knight EP [PC-EU] = Illuvutar = Ex The Wabbajack = (Stam DK)
    LvL 50 - Night Blade DC [PC-EU] = Legendary Blades = Evil Ninja/Dueller = (StamBlade)
    LvL 50 - Sorcerer DC [PC-EU] = Daemon Lord = (Mag Sorc)
    LvL 50 - Dragon Knight DC [PC-EU] = Khal-Bladez = (Mag DK)
    LvL 50 - Dragon Knight DC [PC-EU] = Tenakha Khan = (Stam DK)
    LvL 50 - Templar DC [PC-EU]] = Blades The Disgruntled = (Stamplar)
    LvL 50 - Night Blade DC [PC-EU] = Ghost Blades = (Assassin)
    LvL 50 - Night Blade DC [PC-EU] = Malekith The Shadow = (Mag NB)
    LvL 50 - Warden DC [PC-EU] = Crimson Blades = (Stamden)

Guild Master of The Bringers Of The Storm.
    Harrods

Member Of The Old Guard
    PC Closed Betas 2013

PC Mastah Race

Anook Page anook.com/shadow2kk

Been playing since Beta and Early Access

• hmr13.76preeb18_ESO
    What a topic. Pure comedy gold. -Seriously ?
  • SHADOW2KK
    SHADOW2KK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    What a topic. Pure comedy gold. -Seriously ?

w6x8g.jpg
    Once I was a lamb, playing in a green field. Then the wolves came. Now I am an eagle and I fly in a different universe.

Been taking heads since TeS 3 Morrowind..

Been enjoying PvP tears since 2014

LvL 50 - Dragon Knight EP [PC-EU] = Illuvutar = Ex The Wabbajack = (Stam DK)
    LvL 50 - Night Blade DC [PC-EU] = Legendary Blades = Evil Ninja/Dueller = (StamBlade)
    LvL 50 - Sorcerer DC [PC-EU] = Daemon Lord = (Mag Sorc)
    LvL 50 - Dragon Knight DC [PC-EU] = Khal-Bladez = (Mag DK)
    LvL 50 - Dragon Knight DC [PC-EU] = Tenakha Khan = (Stam DK)
    LvL 50 - Templar DC [PC-EU]] = Blades The Disgruntled = (Stamplar)
    LvL 50 - Night Blade DC [PC-EU] = Ghost Blades = (Assassin)
    LvL 50 - Night Blade DC [PC-EU] = Malekith The Shadow = (Mag NB)
    LvL 50 - Warden DC [PC-EU] = Crimson Blades = (Stamden)

Guild Master of The Bringers Of The Storm.
    Harrods

Member Of The Old Guard
    PC Closed Betas 2013

PC Mastah Race

Anook Page anook.com/shadow2kk

Been playing since Beta and Early Access

• paulsimonps
    paulsimonps
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

The game is available in only 3 languages, English, French and German as far as I know. And so unless you are German or French how do you even properly play the game without knowing English? How do you communicate in game, read quests and character logs without knowing English? Cause if you can do all that then you should be able to write a bit better than that and not have to use a translator.
  • hmr13.76preeb18_ESO
    I understand in the game. Good players who know the game. Not noobs. About languages... for example You won't be able to communicate(even bad) in the game in my language. I repeat, English is not the only language in the world. Like German ,French. There are more Chinese,Japanese, and Yes! RUSSIAN!
  • TARAFRAKA
    TARAFRAKA
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My god you all are being disgusting.
    I understood it just FINE and unless you are intentionally being pedantic, you did too.
  • Lukums1
    Lukums1
    ✭✭✭✭
    Kinda little bit agree.

But you gotta remember ashes of creation kick starter is in 4 days :smile: bye bye eso
    PS4 Yellow Scum Dominion
    1600+ vMA runs and counting
    Magicka Sorc - Flawless - 544k Score
    Stam Sorc - Flawless - 559k Score
    Stam DK - FLAWLESS 512k Score
    Stam NB - 492k Score - Work in progress
    Magicka Temp - 482k Score

The Ozmeric Dominion (Oceanic) Australian Based Guild

vMA "guru" - VHRC - vSO - vSOHM - vDSA - vAA - vMOL
    The Maelstrom BIBLE for beginners/Flawless Achieve Below
    https://www.twitch.tv/lukumms/v/111730700
    https://www.twitch.tv/videos/181142505

You have vMA questions? Want a guide? Helping hand? PM me!

Returns after 6 months back to back flawless
    https://go.twitch.tv/videos/180384648