Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 16:
· [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

How the hell do you make a good-looking female Dunmer?

• Ghanima_Atreides
    Ghanima_Atreides
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I know the struggle; Dunmer have an in-built harshness of face that's almost impossible to get away from, especially without any extra skins etc.

My priestess of Almalexia, Seryne Dralas, retains some of this severe appearance but I think she also has a certain allure.

o1PlHpb.png

She certainly looks less severe than in the original Morrowind :)

kOfcndL.jpg
    [The Beauty of Tamriel] My collection of ESO screenshots

Show me a completely smooth operation and I'll show you someone who's covering mistakes. Real boats rock.
  • JumpmanLane
    JumpmanLane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I got a cute lil dunmer magdk Lol. Make the face soft. If you want to go vamp, make the skin as dark as possible to begin with. Rework or focus on the eyebrows. They have a lot to do with “frowny face.”

MY problem was making the angular long nose like those dunmer supermodels in the Bjin Skyrim mods lol.
    Edited by JumpmanLane on June 20, 2018 7:04PM
  • TelvanniWizard
    TelvanniWizard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Aiko wrote: »
    This is the best i could do so far.

uevjaJc.jpg?1

Gallery with sliders:
    https://imgur.com/a/HxyTflR

The downside is, she is rather tall.
    And i'm not a fan of tall females ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Beautyful!
  • Aesthier
    Aesthier
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DUNMER SMEXY TIME!

42879816102_01100fd0cd_o.png

42879815752_39d5bdc052_o.png

29056137568_773156864d_o.png

Use right click view image for more fun.
    42879815662_2c19dd628b_o.png

Who says you can't make a Dunmer Smexy? ROFLMAO!
  • Amour
    Amour
    ✭✭✭
    Aesthier wrote: »
    DUNMER SMEXY TIME!

Dunno but she looks like she'll stab you in your sleep.
  • NickStern
    NickStern
    ✭✭✭
    Drink Lots of Mead
  • Swifigames
    Swifigames
    ✭✭✭
    Naryu's sexy AF. If a space ship landed, she popped out of the bottom and said let's get it on...we're having baby alien Naryu's all day :lol:
    Edited by Swifigames on July 1, 2018 4:21AM
    "We don't want other worlds, we want mirrors." - Gibarian
    --
    Nightblade (Bosmer) - Kremlok
    Templar (Khajiit) - Drops-the-Ball
    Templar (Altmer) - Lyranil of Alinor
    Necromancer (Altmer) - Kalomyr
    Sorcerer (Dunmer) - Lord Eldruin
  • Hulise
    Hulise
    ✭✭✭
    Here is my dark elf, I tried to make a dunmer that is not just cute. I wanted her to be a little more unique. His face is not so " soft "

1532136995-screenshot-20180720-180020.png
    1532136828-screenshot-20180718-211247.png

for the actual size of the image: https://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2018/29/6/1532136828-screenshot-20180718-211247.png
    https://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2018/29/6/1532136995-screenshot-20180720-180020.png
    Edited by Hulise on July 21, 2018 1:42AM
  • Mystrius_Archaion
    Mystrius_Archaion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can make a good looking Dunmer guy if you really want a Dunmer. If you want a really hot girl stick with the Altmer, you have to TRY to make an ugly female, and yes people still manage to make ugly Altmer.
    Dunmer females are short, squat, don't have perfect hour glass shapes; if you give them hips they look fat, and even if you just make them skinny they still look like an ugly goth chick at best with that face. They are DUNMER they are not supposed to be the human ideal of "pretty", they are fierce. Make them pretty and they are not really Dunmer are they?

Actually, Dunmer seem to have the best hourglass figure, aside from Bosmer who come in a very close second. I like that they also look fit easily and everything looks correctly placed.

The only thing that bugs me about the Dunmer is the permanent "brow furrow" as if they are always squinting or scowling. There is no way any living thing would have evolved to be mostly smooth and then have some skin bunch up in a specific spot permanently.
    They really should smooth out that scrunching between the eyes.
  • Lunerdog
    Lunerdog
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    One of the problems I've found in the character gen is that it's a low light area and the darkness of the dark elf skin doesn't show where the shadows will lie on the face under normal in game lighting.

Select the lightest skin colour while sculpting your characters face and turn her frequently to gauge those shadows, particularly under the brows as it's those that tend to give them that 'severe' look.

Once your happy, select the skin shade you want and check the shadows again by turning your character to get the shadows across the brows.

If you plan for her to be a vampire select the darkest skin anyway.

My dark elf vamp :)

ISzuwEG.jpg

UM0k7lG.jpg
    Edited by Lunerdog on July 21, 2018 2:08PM
  • mikemacon
    mikemacon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    All women are beautiful in their own way.

Except for Velidreth.
  • witchdoctor
    witchdoctor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    mikemacon wrote: »
    All women are beautiful in their own way.

Except for Velidreth.

Now, now, Sweet Meat, that's no way to talk to the Lady of Lace!
  • rexagamemnon
    rexagamemnon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ESO doesn't have a character option for SSBBW/BBWs in the character creation system so, its hard to make good looking characters.
  • SilverWF
    SilverWF
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS, please, steal some Skyrim models!

maxresdefault.jpg
    • PC EU. Ebonheart Pact. CP 1k+
    • YouTube: All ESO disguises (2014)
    • EU players are humans too! We want our maintenances in the least pop time (at deep night) and not lasted for several hours!
    • Animation canceR - is true PvP cancer! When you can't see which actions your opponent do - you can't react properly on them!
  • hakan
    hakan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DUNMER SMEXY TIME!

Need template screen shot. NOW!!!
  • DanteYoda
    DanteYoda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Make their chins smaller straighten the eyes and a small nose they look quite good.

TBH the second pic looks great but ditch the blue makeup..
    Edited by DanteYoda on July 21, 2018 3:07PM
  • Itacira
    Itacira
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    hakan wrote: »
    And for bosmer males... I dont even want to talk about them :D

@hakan SAY WHAT ABOUT BOSMER MEN ?!

CSVVHZV.png

PC/EU - PVE 2H stam orc petsorc (meta, what meta?) ww - terrible dps - mediocre player - fun times - free ww bites to whomever asks so don't be shy if interested
  • Mahabahabtha
    Mahabahabtha
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MisterGibs wrote: »
    I, too, am only here to post dunmer girls.
    unknown.png

x57bbmv7.jpg

"In fact, I’ve met more PVEers that are worse at PvE than PvPers."
  • xenowarrior92eb17_ESO
    xenowarrior92eb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    you can make some very pretty and sexy dunmer female chars in ESO...I think in 4 years I saw only 2 of them...I kind of regret I didn't take screenshots of them...might had been very useful now to back up my claims :(
  • Hippie4927
    Hippie4927
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I like the way my Dunmer looks and I see a lot of good-looking Dunmer women in this thread.

Lady Menewen..........

uvHtWAW.jpg
    PC/NA/EP ✌️
  • Itacira
    Itacira
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    tgrfpGk.png

No ?
    InJfoFs.png
    uCOjGjz.png
    Ai9VDzX.png
    PC/EU - PVE 2H stam orc petsorc (meta, what meta?) ww - terrible dps - mediocre player - fun times - free ww bites to whomever asks so don't be shy if interested
  • Eeri_Ravencaw
    Eeri_Ravencaw
    ✭✭✭
    Hippie4927 wrote: »
    I like the way my Dunmer looks and I see a lot of good-looking Dunmer women in this thread.

Lady Menewen..........

uvHtWAW.jpg

Her eyes make her look sleepy
  • Hulise
    Hulise
    ✭✭✭
    Edited by Hulise on July 21, 2018 6:04PM
  • Hulise
    Hulise
    ✭✭✭
    I don't know how you do to take pictures so closely

1532196085-dunmer-2.png
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    tA2coIL.png
  • WreckfulAbandon
    WreckfulAbandon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The color black is your friend when trying to make a decent looking dunmer. Can never really get rid of the pi$$ed off look so just go with it. Nose ring, tats, anything edgy will do.
    ZK9vqRI.png
    PC NA

All my comments are regarding PvP
  • Eeri_Ravencaw
    Eeri_Ravencaw
    ✭✭✭
    My Dunmer toon, Rave Wilding, MagNB

43555591431_d1e9be711c_z.jpg
  • Dystopia2020
    Dystopia2020
    ✭✭✭
    DUNMER SMEXY TIME!

Yes, she is hot, you did the best job I have seen, although she looks part human.

What bugs me is people who give Dunmer or Altmer gals huge round anime style eyes. We Mer have a really nice shape almond eyes with a lovely squint that looks rather Asian, I always roll with that. I already have big round eyes IRL.

l LOVE the really fierce style the Dunmer female has. If you want a sex toy looking female make a human FFS. The Dunmer women are wild and untamed, and should look like they might stab you in your sleep, cause they very well might!
    Apotheosis Priori~ EP Altmer Vamplar
    Illumanatus Priori~ EP Altmer Mag Sorc
    Apostate Priori~ EP Altmer Mag DK
    Apostate De'Void~ (retired) AD Altmer crafter
    PC/ NA, Vivec
    This is the Spiral Skein. The tower is One. The strands are Eight. The lessons are Forever.
    "No really, I AM an Ayleid".
  • hakan
    hakan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DUNMER SMEXY TIME!

Yes, she is hot, you did the best job I have seen, although she looks part human.

What bugs me is people who give Dunmer or Altmer gals huge round anime style eyes. We Mer have a really nice shape almond eyes with a lovely squint that looks rather Asian, I always roll with that. I already have big round eyes IRL.

l LOVE the really fierce style the Dunmer female has. If you want a sex toy looking female make a human FFS. The Dunmer women are wild and untamed, and should look like they might stab you in your sleep, cause they very well might!

they say dunmer females are very promiscious ;)
  • Geranos
    Geranos
    ✭✭
    My female dunmer
    M6FAPY5.png
    Edited by Geranos on September 16, 2018 10:28PM