Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Buying material from NPC's

ScytheNL
ScytheNL
✭✭✭✭
Ok. So I foolishly was leaving all the Regulus in the nodes, thinking I wasn't going to be crafting furniture anytime soon anyway... And now I need some to craft furniture and I can't seem to find it anymore. FML. Mined nodes for 2 hours yesterday and it gave me ONE regulus (I only needed three, go figure).

Is there an NPC that sells these? If so, who is it?
Ingame:
Ezekiel Zakriah, Redguard Nightblade

Xbox One, GT= Scythe NL
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    NPC's don't sell them but players do.

Check the guild trader NPC's in any major city and you should find some reasonably competitive prices.

The number you found for two hours seems very low. If you're not already try farming nodes on Bleakrock or one of the other starting islands, there are a lot of nodes in a smaller map. You need to compete with other players and sadly some bots but normally I can get a good haul without too much competition (PC EU).

Lastly the anniversary boxes can give them out right now, so you can always go and do some dailies and hope you get a few from those boxes.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • ScytheNL
    ScytheNL
    ✭✭✭✭
    Turelus wrote: »
    NPC's don't sell them but players do.

Check the guild trader NPC's in any major city and you should find some reasonably competitive prices.

The number you found for two hours seems very low. If you're not already try farming nodes on Bleakrock or one of the other starting islands, there are a lot of nodes in a smaller map. You need to compete with other players and sadly some bots but normally I can get a good haul without too much competition (PC EU).

Lastly the anniversary boxes can give them out right now, so you can always go and do some dailies and hope you get a few from those boxes.

Thanks :) I was farming around Wayrest, I'll try Stros M'Kai later if I can't get some from the guilds. My own guilds didn't have any, sadly.
    Ingame:

Xbox One, GT= Scythe NL
  • Jaeysa
    Jaeysa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    In the future, please don't leave things in the nodes - it keeps them from respawning(and if you don't want the resin/worms/crawlers/regulus, others do and will pay for them)
    PC/NA: Primarily Daggerfall Covenant.

Lennie: Breton Sorceror. 9-trait crafter on everything, purveyor of useless frippery.
  • ScytheNL
    ScytheNL
    ✭✭✭✭
    Jaeysa wrote: »
    In the future, please don't leave things in the nodes - it keeps them from respawning(and if you don't want the resin/worms/crawlers/regulus, others do and will pay for them)

Yeah, I read about that later :) I now take everything
    Ingame:

Xbox One, GT= Scythe NL
  • nodulo
    nodulo
    ✭✭✭
    But! Feel free to leave as much heartwood behind as you want!!
    PC/NA they sell on traders for 300-400g each.