Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

I want crafting writ boards for my house

AverageJo3Gam3r
AverageJo3Gam3r
✭✭✭✭✭
It'd be great if we could purchase crafting writ boards or turn in boxes for our houses. Maybe tied to the achievement for completing 250 writs? I hate that I can make crafting stations for my house but have to venture out to a town to pickup the writ quests.
  • Gan Xing
    Gan Xing
    ✭✭✭✭
    So you want your own personal courier who delivers the daily demands from the battlefield to your doorstep? I think it is easier for them to go to the city crafting centre than to your little (or fantastically large) house that might be out of the way.
    Gan Xing - Crafting Nightblade
    Elrana Tinuviel - Hybrid Dragonknight
    Elentári Peregrine - Sorcerer "bank"
    Rán Xīng - Hybrid Templar
    Laurïsil Imlachwen - Stamina Templar
    Helotë Tinuviel - Hybrid/Magicka Warden
    Odin banker - obv banker
    Yan of the Red Mountain - lvl 3 DK - not sure when I will work on em

Seeks the unusual and unique playstyles...
  • STEVIL
    STEVIL
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Gan Xing wrote: »
    So you want your own personal courier who delivers the daily demands from the battlefield to your doorstep? I think it is easier for them to go to the city crafting centre than to your little (or fantastically large) house that might be out of the way.

No.

My own courier who runs deliveries back and forth from the writ board in town or the drop off point in the zone merchant spot.

Whoever runs from battlefield can still keep their same routines.

I would like to see maybe three couriers, one for undaunted, one for mages/consumables and one for fighters/equip and have them cover not just writs but dailies.

Proudly skooma free while talks-when-drunk is in mandatory public housing.
    YFMV Your Fun May Vary.

First Law of Nerf-o-Dynamics
    "The good way I used to get good kills *with good skill* was good but the way others kill me now is bad."

• GilGalad
    GilGalad
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I also want that!
    Most of my 10 chars haven't even seen my house since I do crafting dailies on 9 of them...
    Animals Unchained | PC EU
    Homestead Theorycrafting
    Math of RNG
  • Tevalaur
    Tevalaur
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think the turn-in boxes is asking a bit much as the writs do delivery to various zones for a reason, however as writ boards are available in every major town, would love to see these available for housing.

It would sure be nice to at least run home, get the writ assignments, make the writs, and then head out to deliver the items.
    Is Uncle John's band calling you? Do you daydream about Sugar Magnolias? Is your favorite sunflower a China Cat? Tired of Truckin' alone to Terrapin Station? If so, share some Space with other hippies & deadheads in the guild Sunshine Daydream! Send a message in game (PC-NA) to Kaibeth for your invitation.
  • redspecter23
    redspecter23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Writ boards for houses would be a nice touch, but I'm going to Belkarth to cash in anyway... and there are writ boards there... so why add another loading screen to go to my house then to Belkarth when I can just go to Belkarth and skip a load screen and save over 1000 gold for the broken port to Belkarth after I've gone to my house.
  • Wreuntzylla
    Wreuntzylla
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I don't understand why there are dedicated drop off points. Except as a grind because Belkarth sucks as a crafting town. I always port to Mournhold.
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I'm glad I'm not the only one who wants writ boards for their home. I can see not having turn-in boxes there, but at least be able to pick up my writs since I always park my characters in my house when they're done for the day.

Then, they can just pick up the writs, craft the items at home - away from all the folks who like to either duel right in the middle of it all in Mournhold or just simply stand around spamming their spells (usually a dude in a dress with a resto stick) - and then just turn them in when they're out and about.
  • ELDARTHVADER
    ELDARTHVADER
    ✭✭
    YES WRIT Pick Up Broad! i dont mind dropping them off my self. but with have all the craft station at my home. it would be nice for the 2 writ broad!!!!

I would spend so much more time at home if i had it!
  • Nerouyn
    Nerouyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Agreed.

With the sale on I finally bought the banker, thinking this might give my house some storage and make it worth keeping my characters there. But alas, no.

Because of writ boards and drop offs being in towns and now with mobile access to my bank, it's still better to leave them in towns.
  • Ourorboros
    Ourorboros
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I want the couch potato option! Give me an assistant who can give me ANY daily quest, and accept the turn in.

couch-potato.jpg
    PC/NA/DC
    Breton Sorcerer Maester.White - BB meets GoT >Master Crafter< { 9 Traits completed 4/23/15 }
    TANSTAAFL--->There ain't no such thing as a free lunch.....Robert Heinlein
    Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea....Heinlein
    All those moments will be lost in time, like tears...in...rain. Time to die. "Blade Runner"
    ESO: the game you hate to love and love to hate....( >_<) May RNG be with you (*,_,*)
  • Wreuntzylla
    Wreuntzylla
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It's a reasonable request. I setup a crafting plaza in my house and because you have to get the writs and later turn them in, there is really no point to crafting at your home. It takes more time then grabbing the writs and crafting in Mournhold, and then porting to Belkarth, and even more time if you don't fast travel out of the house (depending on what house you bought).
  • phileunderx2
    phileunderx2
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Writ boards in our homes please! Would like to be able to craft them at home on my own stations.