The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

[EU] Are you looking for a home in Tamriel? - join "The Reborn"! - Recruitment CLOSED -

• deanchildb16_ESO
    Hi Your guild sounds the right place to be from UK here, comming back to ESO after a break so need to catch up on Toons and whats been going on in ESO since I left.
  • TaffyIX
    TaffyIX
    ✭✭✭
    Hi there, I've very recently returned to the game after taking a rather lengthy long hiatus.
    From what I have read regarding The Reborn, it sounds like just the sort of place I may be after, other than me being a DC main, which would only really be an issue when/if it came to World(Alliance) PvP.

If someone could perhaps add me in game @taffyix and we can have a chat that would be fantastic.

Many thanks,
    Taff
    Edited by TaffyIX on April 8, 2018 5:42AM
    Breton Templar
    Daggerfall Covenant
    EU Megaserver
    I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.
  • Cyn_v84
    Cyn_v84
    ✭✭✭
    @TaffyIX

Goodmorning! Thank you for your interest in The Reborn!
    I'll add you to my friends list asap so we can have a chat!

See you soon,
    Cyn
  • Kristo33
    Kristo33
    ✭✭
    Hey, I am really, I mean really new in ESO. Me and my friend, we come from SWTOR, where, I belive we fit under veteran tab(6000h). But, ESO is really different game and would be great to melt in to friendly and noob friendly community. I am eager to learn, figuring out game is part of fun, but right now, I am sooooooo confused... I love it, but its confusing :P We both are social, sadly, I yet need to learn to speak, but in text chat I am really active, ingame and Discord. I do not look just another guild, I look community to melt in and play together. If you think, totally noob sarcastic idiots would fit into your community, then my ID is @Kristo33
  • Cyn_v84
    Cyn_v84
    ✭✭✭
    Hi @Alan_Moffat and @Kristo33

Thank you for your interest in The Reborn!
    I will add you to my friends list asap, after which we can have a chat!

See you soon,
    Cyn
  • xInsanEx
    xInsanEx
    Soul Shriven
    I'd like to join the guild, new to ESO, playing a DK TANK currently around 220cp level. Thanks :smile:
  • Cyn_v84
    Cyn_v84
    ✭✭✭
    Hi @xInsanEx

When this maintenance ever ends, and you give me your in-game account name, I'll add you to my friends list and we can have a chat!

See you soon,
    Cyn
  • vendeatha
    vendeatha
    ✭✭✭
    I have heard good things about ''Reborn'' from a member in there that i know in-game and who i regular do various group content with.
    I also like that the fact you like to keep it a Small community. and a min age limit of 20. Less on the dramatic youngster's.
    As oldish folks like me can relax and enjoy the game with good nature folks like myself.
    I have done trails content both normal and couple on veteran. also enjoy the pvp side of things.
    Most of all i like to enjoy content with good genuine people. I don't do drama. i do like my quite times also.
    Have Discord and Ts3. always chatting on my discord with those who i have come to call friends.
    So if at all there is a spot for me in your guild please do drop me a line in-game.
    Thank you kindly for reading this.
    Have a lovely day.
    @vendeatha in'game acnt name.
    Edited by vendeatha on April 13, 2018 1:16PM
  • Cyn_v84
    Cyn_v84
    ✭✭✭
    Hi @vendeatha

I've added you to my friendslist so we can have a chat when you're online.

See you soon,
    Cyn
  • xInsanEx
    xInsanEx
    Soul Shriven
    Cyn_v84 wrote: »
    Hi @xInsanEx

When this maintenance ever ends, and you give me your in-game account name, I'll add you to my friends list and we can have a chat!

See you soon,
    Cyn

Hi, in-game tag is @xInsanEx
  • sharkium
    sharkium
    ✭✭
    Im interested in joining.

@sharkium
  • Cyn_v84
    Cyn_v84
    ✭✭✭
    hi @xInsanEx and @sharkium

I'll be adding you to my friends-list so we can have a chat when you're available!

See you soon,
    Cyn
  • Freiweth
    Freiweth
    Soul Shriven
    Hi!

I'm kind of new to ESO (few months), so i took my time in search for a decent guild, and your guild looks like a nice and friendly place. :)

If there is a spot left, i would be glad to join your guild. :)

@Freiweth

Hope to see you soon! :)
  • Illyriel
    Illyriel
    Soul Shriven
    Hi there!

My SO and I have recently returned to Tamriel after being away for a year, and we're looking for a friendly and a small community to make our home. We're currently playing very casually, mainly logging in to do dailies and to slowly continue questing our way through Vvardenfell, but we'd be interested in making new friends and possibly looking into doing some content with like-minded people.

I'd love to have a chat and discuss further in-game. My tag is @Illyriel.
  • Cyn_v84
    Cyn_v84
    ✭✭✭
    Hi @Freiweth & @Illyriel

Thank you for your interest in The Reborn! I will add you to my friends list asap so we can have a chat!

See you soon,
    Cyn
  • Wolferatus
    Wolferatus
    ✭✭✭
    hello :)

I`m searching a guild to do dungeons and weekly quests, i`m playing mostly PvE and have a tank but need to farm first my items, since its not possible to do it with randome or very hard to do it, I would love to join your active group, I play almost every day and to different times, so I´m active at day and after 23 o`clock EU time (not UK).

i really would love to do the weekly quest but I don`t have peoples who do that with me, so if you have a place for me it would be very nice :)

I`m already in a trader guild, but thats it.

Thank you very much

@Wolferatus

"Trostlos sind die Spiegelbilder eines Wolfes!."
  • Cyn_v84
    Cyn_v84
    ✭✭✭
    Hi @Wolferatus

I'll add you to my friends list so we can have a chat when you're available!

See you in game,
    Cyn
  • MangoTheG
    MangoTheG
    Soul Shriven
    Hei,
    I'm searchin for an guild I'm kinda new to the game I play since the last freeweekend and I'm CP 160 TANK & off-Tank (can heal aswell if needed) I'm a 1997 so I'm 20 now and gonna get 21 this year.
    Also I'm pretty interested in finding nice ppl to hangin around with and share and listen to all the archievments ^^ from y'all.

I got here because of a friend his name is @vendeatha ^^ I played with him in CoA2 (I Tanked and healed him) and ye he suggested me to read ur thread ^^ and well I'm really interested !

W/LoL : @MangoTheG
    Edited by MangoTheG on April 17, 2018 4:57AM
  • Hullhy
    Hullhy
    Soul Shriven
    Hello,

I'd be very interested in joining this guild. I started playing around one year ago, so I do have some in-game experience. I was in a relatively small but active guild before but unfortunately, it was disbanded due to lack of activity. I am looking for a nice and active group with people to chat with, but also do content as well.

I would like to add that, as of writing this, I am a little bit busy with some stuff so I might not be as active as I can, but that will hopefully change in a week or so.

I do have to point out that, besides ESO's original content, I only have Dark Brotherhood DLC and Morrowind expansion, but hopefully that won't be much of an issue.

In game ID: @Hullhy
  • Cyn_v84
    Cyn_v84
    ✭✭✭
    Hi @MangoTheG and @Hullhy

I'll add you to my friends list so we can have a chat!

See you soon,
    Cyn
    Edited by Cyn_v84 on April 17, 2018 2:14PM
  • Demieker
    Demieker
    Soul Shriven
    Hello Folks,

Returning player, i've been gone for a long time.
    I recently pre-ordered summerset and started a complete new char, i have to add still undecided which 1
    At this point im relearning the game and such, and am looking for a guild, first for advice/help & chatz
    and in short time for social events and fun.
  • Cyn_v84
    Cyn_v84
    ✭✭✭
    Hi @Demieker

I'll add you to my friends list asap so we can have a chat!

See you soon,
    Cyn
  • lexosmajoreb17_ESO
    lexosmajoreb17_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Hello peeps,

Just got back into ESO and came upon your guild.. It would be great if I could join you, happy to have a chat beforehand.

I can be reached on: @Aquilonius

• Cyn_v84
    Cyn_v84
    ✭✭✭
    Hi @lexosmajoreb17_ESO

I'll add you to my friends list asap so we can have that chat!

See you soon,
    Cyn
  • Septimus_Magna
    Septimus_Magna
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Hi, I'm interested in joining the guild.
    Hit me up in game if you want to have a chat!

Username: @Septimus_Magna
    Edited by Septimus_Magna on April 20, 2018 7:11PM
    PC - EU (AD)
    Septimus Mezar - Altmer Sorcerer
    Septimus Rulanir - Orsimer Templar
    Septimus Desmoru - Khajiit Necromancer
    Septimus Iroh - Dunmer Dragon Knight
    Septimus Thragar - Dunmer Nightblade
    Septimus Jah'zar - Khajiit Nightblade
    Septimus Nerox - Redguard Warden
    Septimus Ozurk - Orsimer Sorcerer
  • Cyn_v84
    Cyn_v84
    ✭✭✭
    Hi @Septimus_Magna

I'll add you to my friends list asap so we can have that chat!

Looks like I'm going to have a busy weekend! Just the way we like it, keep those applications coming ppl! :smiley:

See you soon,
    Cyn
  • suddibergb16_ESO
    suddibergb16_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Hi. Basically a new player looking for a guild to figure out this game with. Yours seemed the most interesting from what I checked out. If possible I would like to apply.
    GN: should be arcus55
  • ClumsyFawn
    ClumsyFawn
    Soul Shriven
    Hey, i'm pretty new despite having an account since 2015, i haven't played much, started again and i'm currently trying to figure the game out; wihle i enjoy the beautiful voice acted questing and exploring the world, it does feel lonely without a guild.

Yours looks like a place to call home!
    I would really like to join you guys and have someone to talk with :)

IGN: clumsyfawn
  • Haiyru
    Haiyru
    Soul Shriven
    Hello

Preety new player that started playing and trying to find good nice of people to play with and maybe get help improving

Would be very glad to join your Guild :smile:

IGN: Haiyru
  • Cyn_v84
    Cyn_v84
    ✭✭✭
    Hi @Haiyru

Thank you for your interest in The Reborn.
    I will add you to my friends list asap, so we can have a chat!
    Due to work, I have a little backlog though, so I'd like to thank you, and everyone else that had to wait, for your patience :)

See you soon,
    Cyn