Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[EU] Are you looking for a home in Tamriel? - join "The Reborn"! - Recruitment CLOSED -

• Kikke
    Kikke
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Could tryout as a raid leader aswell =) tho then we need to talk abit first what your goals are for trials =)
    Cleared Trials:
    - vAA HM - vHRC HM - vSO HM - vMoL HM - vHoF HM - vAS HM - vCR HM -

"The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step, and a lot of bitching."
    -Someone said it, I guess.
  • SnarkyHighElf
    Hello im interested in joining you guys! im a returning player and my id is @snarkyhighelf
  • Skullyfunk
    Hi there im also quite interested in joining! seems like just the guild for me :)@Skullyfunk
  • Metalmilitia593
    Metalmilitia593
    Soul Shriven
    Hello,

I am an old player from Play Station ESO. Was playing Laceration DK, 1 month ago just bought the pc version and started again.
    Right now I have Magicka DK DPS and fast levelling. If you can invite me I would be appreciated!

@Mithrandir593
  • Tayto12
    Tayto12
    Soul Shriven
    I would be super interested in joining you guys. I'm a returning player, I played the beta and played a while at release. Looking for an active guild to get to know and ask questions about the game. User ID is @Tayto123
    Edited by Tayto12 on January 9, 2018 5:59PM
  • Cyn_v84
    Cyn_v84
    ✭✭✭
    Hi @Metalmilitia593 and @Tayto12

Thank you for your interest in The Reborn! I will add you to my friends list asap so we can have a chat!

See you soon!
    Cyn
  • Isohan
    Isohan
    Soul Shriven
    Hello,

Another returning player here looking for some like minded players to team up with. I've been back for the last month playing a warden tank that has been solely leveling through dungeons and still learning the ropes, especially when it comes to the harder post level 45 ones. If youre still recruiting and want to get in touch with me for a chat my ESO ID is @scoti77
  • Cyn_v84
    Cyn_v84
    ✭✭✭
    Hi @Isohan

Thank you for your interest in The Reborn!
    I will add you to my friends list asap so we can have a chat :)

Grtz,
    Cyn
  • BertjeII
    BertjeII
    Soul Shriven
    Hey

Is there room left for one more wandering soul?

I'm a University student in Belgium. I began playing Eso about a month ago in search for that true MMO experience. Here, I found a lot of my expectations answered so I decided to stick around for a while. I am now eagerly looking for online friends/buddies/guild to further enhance the overall feel of the game.

I hope we can have a chat!

kind regards

Bertje II (@boetjes)
  • wenox
    wenox
    Soul Shriven
    Hello,

Me templar healer and my friend magicka sorcerer recently switched from WoW to ESO and we are looking for a casual enviroment with nice people that we can run trials,dungeons and socialize.

My id is @Wenox
  • romakarolb16_ESO
    romakarolb16_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Hi, I too am interested. New as hell to this game though, if you dont mind add me ingame or PM me here. IGN is romakarol.

@romakarolb16_ESO
  • romakarolb16_ESO
    romakarolb16_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Interest new player :)
    IGN: @romakarol
  • Cyn_v84
    Cyn_v84
    ✭✭✭
    Hi @BertjeII , @wenox , @romakarolb16_ESO

Thank you for your interest in The Reborn! I will add each of you to my friendslist so we can have a chat.
    Mind you, it might be a few days, since I'm currently working late shifts.

Grtz,
    Cyn
  • Gordon70
    Gordon70
    Soul Shriven
    Hi,

I am MMO veteran, playing MMOs for last 13 years (WoW, Age of Conan, Guild Wars 2, Tera...)
    I played ESO in beta, but somehow lost interest before release date.
    I started playing again in last two weeks and wondering how I didn't start to play sooner.
    I was browsing through forum, looking for guilds and Reborn sounds like guild I would like to be part of.
    So, if you still have free slots, I would like to join.

ID: @gordan65hr
  • madmax911
    madmax911
    Hello there
    I am a new player (ish :) and i would love to join your guild. Reading the first post it seems to be right up my alley :smiley:
    I am a 42 year old gamer from Denmark with house and wife and all that so its gonna be in the evenings i can play.
    I am very much into mmorpg and also played the other elder scrolls games. Just bought Morrowind and trying warden class now.

I do hope you will reach out to my at @madmax911
  • CelestialSlayer
    CelestialSlayer
    ✭✭✭
    Hi would love to join your guild @CelestialSlayer thanks
  • riisboy
    riisboy
    Soul Shriven
    If the guild is still up and runnnig id very much like to join.

UserID @riisboy
  • Wolfarmy
    Wolfarmy
    Soul Shriven
    Hiyo,

21 year old with a job looking for this kind of guild to play the game with. Crafter in everything but enchantments and but its not like anyone needs those right?
    @Wolfarmy
  • PresidentBacon
    PresidentBacon
    Soul Shriven
    Hey, I'd like to join your guild! Used to play a lot but stopped due to work and only just got back into the game. Never looked for a proper community in ESO but would like to and start to do more guild stuff rather than just PUGs, and I want to try trials if that's a thing you often do in this guild.

My IGN is @PresidentBacon (am 20 years old)
  • Roberthen
    Roberthen
    ✭✭
    Hi all.
    Age 30, from Slovakia. I honestly say, that I play this game for relaxing reasons. After being a HC/Mythic Raider for past few years in World of Warcraft, I love that I can play my own tempo in this game.

I play my main for 5 months now, but he is still only CP136, but really enjoyed all the questlines I played, read every dialoque line etc. I love to just singleplayer this game. There are days that I refuse the dungeon offer, because I am enjoying a questline after a hard day at work and just want to let the steam out.
    Then there are other days, when I join random dungeons, trying to perfect my gameplay. I don't die (a lot :) in dungeons, I generally do what is asked of me. I am still getting to know this game and at least once in a week I see some new dungeon I have never seen before. I am looking forward to veterans a lot.
    I still have base game, because it still has enough content for me. When I am CP160 I plan to subscribe and enjoy all the stories in Morrowind. Sub will remain, Roleplaying and running Raids once a week if possible. But in my tempo it will be probably in summer.

I am looking for mostly social guild, where you can talk about stuff from game and irl too. People that are helpful and have no problem joining you in your adventures, Cyrodill or dungeons.

I think you are the guild I am looking for. I wrote the wall of text for you to decide if I am player for you.
    Edited by Roberthen on January 27, 2018 9:24AM
    Roberthen Hromobijec - Magicka Sorcerer
    Lord Kazisvet Trpezlivy - Stamina Templar
    Roberthen Hromokláda - Stamina Warden
    Roberthen Kazisvet - Magicka Dragonknight
    I am casual, but dedicated casual...

I always love to play some co-op, multiplayer:
    Battle.net: Kazisvet#21483 (WoW, HotS, Diablo, Overwatch)
    Steam: fizola88 (many, many, many...)
    Origin: Lord_Kazisvet (anything with origin access)
    uPlay: Lord_Kazisvet (Crew 1/2, For Honor, R6S)
  • zykis999
    zykis999
    I would like to start my trial 3-weeks :D
    @zykis999
  • jordanlp96
    Hi,
    I'm currently gradually moving over from Xbox to PC, and looking for a Guild to join on the PC side. I'd consider myself an experienced player: I got to CP210 with a master crafter, all different builds, and completed a lot of what the game had to offer. I'd love if I could get an invite to the Guild! User ID is jordanlp96.
  • Howdeedoodeedude
    Howdeedoodeedude
    Soul Shriven
    Hi all,

I'd like to officially apply to your guild. I'm a new player (from Holland), and very much in need of a guild as described in your opening post. I'm a father of a nine year old, got a job and girlfriend, which i guess constitutes as real life. A guild consisting of a bunch of relaxed, mature people, who do this for fun, but still like to get (sorta) serious when the situation calls for it, is just what i'm looking for.

I have played Wow for a number of years so i'm not new to the mmorpg style of gaming, but i was looking for somthing fresh. I tried eso for a few weeks, just to see if it would stick, and it stuck..it stuck real good. So time to guild up and, in time, see what the dungeons and raids are like (sorry, wow terms i guess, still need to switch that stuff in my head)

Anyway, what else can i say....oh, I'm a level 17 sorcerer, and very, very, very much still learning this game. So there will be questions..oh yes...there will be.

Anyways, my ID is @xanderzzz
  • weisskreuz
    Recruitment is closed for now.
    We got so many awesome and active people in that it is enough for now :)

We will open it up again in time and when it's needed.
  • Cyn_v84
    Cyn_v84
    ✭✭✭
    Goodmorning everyone!

Our growing guild is looking for new recruits! Newbies and veterans alike, all are welcome!
    Check the first page to see if this guild will fit you, and either contact me here, or in-game!

Grtz,
    Cyn
  • leothedino
    leothedino
    ✭✭✭✭
    I sent a message to the original poster of the thread, but thought I would post here just in case, too.

My in-game ID: @Leothedino

I've read through your guilds concept, theme and how-we-do's and I have to say, it's something I am very interested in. I've got a fair deal of PVE experience, most notably enjoy running vet and normal trials, DLC dungeons and the hard mode challenge they bring too. In fact, odd thing, twenty minutes before writing this message I just got my first ever flawless veteran Mealstrom Arena run. Not going to lie, I am still a shaking mess, but it felt -amazing- to finally get it. Inspiration or a sign for a new guild/new times? I like to think so.

I love collecting achievements and love crafting. I'm a bit of a RPer on the side, having been involved in the StormhavenRP project and have been part of other guilds that focused on creative storytelling, so I'd say i've quite an interest in ESO's lore.

The idea of a guild that focuses on the community it's made of, and isn't just collecting numbers and names, is a big plus in my books. I like to think i'm outgoing and friendly, and I am only really looking to focus on one guild, so it sounds like something I would like to be a part of.

I look forward to hearing from one of you.
    Edited by leothedino on March 27, 2018 4:07AM
  • Cyn_v84
    Cyn_v84
    ✭✭✭
    Hi @leothedino

Thank you for your interest in The Reborn and your amazing application! Congrats on the Maelstrom Arena run! It's something me and my precious NB still have to achieve!

I will add you to my friends list asap, so we can have a chat.

See you soon!
    Cyn
  • weisskreuz
    @leothedino
    Thanks for the awesome application mate!
    Now good luck, getting past that Dragon ^^
  • TommyNerd1989
    TommyNerd1989
    Soul Shriven
    Hi, i'm pretty new to the game, i've sent you a pm in game, but, being not sure of how the game works, i'll post here too... I've played WoW for a lot of years, so i'm kinda familiar to mmo mechanics. I will not be an awesome addition to the guild, but i'll do my best to improve! Thank you in advance, if u ever consider my application! :smile:
  • Cyn_v84
    Cyn_v84
    ✭✭✭
    Hi @TommyNerd1989

Thank you for your interest in The Reborn! I will add you to my friends list asap, so we can have a chat!

Grtz,
    Cyn