The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

[EU] Are you looking for a home in Tamriel? - join "The Reborn"! - Recruitment CLOSED -

• Cyn_v84
    Cyn_v84
    ✭✭✭
    Hi @JamieJ

1. You don't HAVE to be 20, but a mature attitude is more than recommended.
    2. Since we are not a pvp guild, we have all alliances in our guild. We are not focussed on one particular alliance, and we do not raid in pvp. However, if you'd be looking for a teammate in your alliance, I'm sure that would be possible.

I'll send you a request ingame tomorrow, maybe we can have a chat then...
  • weisskreuz
    Hey @JamieJ

What my fiend Cyn meant is.
    You are out!
    If that is the best application you can come up with you are nowhere near a suitable person for our guild.

Sorry mate!
  • Eyran
    Eyran
    ✭✭
    weisskreuz wrote: »
    Hey @JamieJ

What my fiend Cyn meant is.
    You are out!
    If that is the best application you can come up with you are nowhere near a suitable person for our guild.

Sorry mate!

Hey There guys,

Did you happen to see the apply from Summerfire and myself. They might of been overlooked due to the JamieJ post :)
  • Cyn_v84
    Cyn_v84
    ✭✭✭
    Hi guys!

Yes, I did. I've added you to my friendslist and I will be on shortly!

Grtz
  • Kazeria
    Kazeria
    Soul Shriven
    Hey there, are you guys still recruiting?

If so i am homeless and lonely and in need of a friendly home.

If it helps, i tend to be armed with cake, rum and innapropriate jokes.

@Kazeria
  • Cyn_v84
    Cyn_v84
    ✭✭✭
    @Kazeria

Hmmm, I do prefer cookies, but I'll add you to my friendslist later on and we can have a chat ;)

Grtz,
    Cyn
  • Sheylara
    Sheylara
    Hi guys, I love the sound of your guild and hope you have space for a brand new ESO player. I've only been playing 2 weeks, and very casually, because I have a husband who would disown me if I play obsessively. But I'm a veteran MMORPG player (from before I met him), so I won't be a complete moron ingame (hopefully). :p

My ESO account is @Sheylara and discord is Sheylara#3737.

(Also a noob at discord, never used it, so forgive me if I appear moronic in there.) :#

Thank you!
  • weisskreuz
    Hey @Sheylara ,
    our mistress of recruiting is hiding at work for a week...
    Try contacting me ingame later, and i will do the same.
    I will then show you the monstrosity named discord ^^

Maik
  • Cyn_v84
    Cyn_v84
    ✭✭✭
    @weisskreuz

A whole week? What did I miss?! Have you contacted my boss to keep me here? No cookies for you!

Good luck @Sheylara, it's nice to see I'm not the only one getting disowned for playing too much :p:D

Grtz
    Cyn
    Edited by Cyn_v84 on July 29, 2017 4:21AM
  • weisskreuz
    Cyn_v84 wrote: »

A whole week? What did I miss?! Have you contacted my boss to keep me here? No cookies for you!

>:)
  • Sheylara
    Sheylara
    @weisskreuz Thank you! Will look you up ingame. :) Hmm... is the mistress of recruiting hiding from you? Are there, perhaps, things I need to know before I join your guild? :D

@Cyn_v84 Looking forward to commiserating with you!
  • Sheylara
    Sheylara
    @weisskreuz I haven't gotten a response from you ingame so I think I must have sent a friend request to the wrong person! :o:D

What name should I be using? The add friend system is a bit confusing because it doesn't tell me if the request has been sent or whether the person exists or not!
  • Cyn_v84
    Cyn_v84
    ✭✭✭
    The Mistress of Recruitment will be on tomorrowmorning and will add you herself. If there's enough time (and you are online, duhh), we shall commiserate! Hold on, we ARE coming your way with cookies and such ;)

Grtz,
    Cyn
  • Sheylara
    Sheylara
    Awesome! I'm looking forward to the cookies! Er, I mean, I'm looking forward to being a part of your esteemed guild. :yum::cookie:
    Edited by Sheylara on July 31, 2017 8:30PM
  • Warrilad
    Warrilad
    ✭✭
    Recruitment is still open
    Warri
  • kev_axfordb16_ESO
    kev_axfordb16_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Hi, I have just been refered to you by Knightingale Guild, would like to join you lot, You can get intouch to have longer chat if you want ingame

@Mortician
  • Cyn_v84
    Cyn_v84
    ✭✭✭
    Hi all!

We have recently heard about our sister-guild Knightingale disbanding. All members that are looking for a new, friendly and mature home in Tamriel are very welcome to apply for The Reborn.

The Mistress of Recruitment will be home for the next three days to process all your applications and have a chat with you in discord.

Everyone else reading this is ofcourse welcome to apply aswell!

See you ingame!
    @Cyn.v84
  • megajra
    megajra
    ✭✭
    Hi :)

I saw the link to your guild on Knightingale topic. I'm looking for social guild to do some pve stuff togheter with fun and learning (not just running trough).

If you don't mind I have some questions:
    - How many people are in your guild right now?
    - Does everyone need to be on discord all the time?

Now I'm in 3 guilds, 2 trade and 1 social, but there are so many people there that it's hard to get to know someone.

@megajra
  • Cyn_v84
    Cyn_v84
    ✭✭✭
    Hi @megajra

Thank you for your interest in The Reborn!

Right now, we are 43, if I'm not mistaken.
    Of course you don't need to be on discord ALL the time. We use it for general chitchat (text), and dungeons/trials (voice). For the latter, it's really recommended.

I'll add you to my friends-list later on today, so we can have a chat. This will be on discord voice, since it's more personal and easier for both of us to know who we are dealing with.

Grtz,
    Cyn
  • megajra
    megajra
    ✭✭
    Thanks for fast reply :) I can talk today in the evening (after 20.30-21). I just need to read or see how this discord works :)
  • megajra
    megajra
    ✭✭
    Hi, I couldn't find you in ESO, I got message that your account not found. I don't know if this is because I wrote wrong name or you are offline. Let me know when you can talk.
  • DVisi0n
    DVisi0n
    Soul Shriven
    @weisskreuz Greetings!! I made a post on a facebook group saying i was looking for an end game content guild (vet dungeons and trials) and someone recommended me to apply here, im looking for a friendly and chill guild, i am friendly person always ready to help when i can, if u are stiil recruiting i would love to give it a try ;) my username is @DVisi0n.

Best regards
    Edited by DVisi0n on August 22, 2017 5:56PM
  • weisskreuz
    DVisi0n wrote: »
    @weisskreuz Greetings!! I made a post on a facebook group saying i was looking for an end game content guild (vet dungeons and trials) and someone recommended me to apply here, im looking for a friendly and chill guild, i am friendly person always ready to help when i can, if u are stiil recruiting i would love to give it a try ;) my username is @DVisi0n.

Best regards

Greetings! I would really not see us as an end game content guild. we are far from that.
    We do run veteran dungeons and normal trials though. and we are quite friendly and chilled ;)

If you are still interested, try to contact @Cyn_v84 in game and she will have a little chat with you.

Have a wonderful evening and hopefully see you soon!

Best regards
  • DVisi0n
    DVisi0n
    Soul Shriven
    weisskreuz wrote: »
    DVisi0n wrote: »

Best regards

Greetings! I would really not see us as an end game content guild. we are far from that.
    We do run veteran dungeons and normal trials though. and we are quite friendly and chilled ;)

If you are still interested, try to contact @Cyn_v84 in game and she will have a little chat with you.

Have a wonderful evening and hopefully see you soon!

Best regards

I tried to send a whisper in game but it tells me account not found, add me ingame @DVisi0n and lets have a chat ;D
  • evos1
    evos1
    Soul Shriven
    Hey there .

was wonder if your still recruiting.. im a new player to the game been playing it for about a week, and im looking for some good ppl to chat with and play with and maby teach me a thing or 2 about the game if your interested in more info your welcome to hit me up.

my ingame name is
    @evos1
  • Cyn_v84
    Cyn_v84
    ✭✭✭
    Hi @evos1

I will be online in the afternoon, so we can have a chat. You will be needing discord for that, I will contact you ingame with the details.

See you then,
    Cyn
  • evos1
    evos1
    Soul Shriven
    hey @Cyn_v84

when you say in the afternoon then what timezone are you in just wanted to be sure im around when you come online. yes i have discord installed how can you live without it right :)

/evos
  • RazielSR
    RazielSR
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey I would like to join! @razielsr

your discord?
  • Cyn_v84
    Cyn_v84
    ✭✭✭
    Hi guys!

The Mistress of Recruitment will be adventuring in the real world for the next two weeks.
    Please contact @Warrilad or @quahkarl when you want to join our guild!

Grtz, Cyn
  • vulme
    vulme
    Soul Shriven
    Hello,

I started playing ESO again. I bought on release but had no one to play with and to be honest got bored playing with myself. My highest level char was really not that high so I decided to start fresh. I think if I was in a social guild who use voice chat I would really enjoy ESO, after all the social side is a massive part of MMOs.

I am married, early 30s, have kids. My main game time is around 7:30-11:30ish UK time on week days and much later at weekends. My playing days really depend on what night shifts my wife is doing. When my wife is working I am looking out for my kids so if they decide to wake up and need anything I will obviously have to go see to their needs.

I prefer guilds with member numbers below 100 who are active over guilds with hundreds of members who are not as active as I feel it makes the guild more personal and it's easier to get to know other guildies.

I am a PvE player, have no interest in PvP for MMOs. I would class myself as a noob at this game so you might get me asking some stupid questions.

My MMO experience is:
    WoW - Some raiding in Vanilla, TBC, WoTLK. Played each of the other expansions but probably for less than a month on each.
    Rift, SWTOR, Tera, GW2 - Got to max level and did a few group instance, no raiding.

I am just looking for a casual, mature, social guild to fit in with my life. I have no interest in trying to fit my life around raid times etc. That was fine when I played WoW and had no responsibilities, things are different now.

I just got Morrowind so will be leveling as a Warden.
    Edited by vulme on September 12, 2017 2:13PM