Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Master Writ Completion

martinmcaskillb16_ESO
martinmcaskillb16_ESO
Soul Shriven
Hi I am looking to see if and where I can find purple food recipe ( Judged Rabbit in preserves).
I am currently playing on Europe server on xbox one I have been around every guild trader in nirn and still can't find it can anyone help I am willing to pay well for it or even just if anyone can point me in a direction where I can farm for it at a higher drop rate.

Thanks
XMARTO13X
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    First of all, congrats on getting a provisioning master writ!

Purple recipes are very difficult to find unfortunately. There's not a place where the drop rate of that specific recipe is better than other places.

If it were me, I would just keep the quest indefinitely and hope it turns up in container searching or in the guild stores.

Another option is to just drop the quest. It's probably worth only 2 writ vouchers, yes?
  • martinmcaskillb16_ESO
    martinmcaskillb16_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Thank you for r think so yes never completed one so no idea if that's the case I'll just hope it drops n keep my eyes out just surprised I can't find it anywhere and knowing the market atm if it is found it'll be priced over 70 k by some greedy idiot, was hoping someone on here may have it and be willing to trade.
  • helediron
    helediron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Trading here is against TOS, but you can get it from ordinary provision writs. They drop very rarely. Someone asking such high price is not greedy after months of doing those writs.
    On hiatus. PC,EU,AD - crafting completionist - @helediron 900+ cp, @helestor 1000+ cp, @helestar 800+ cp, @helester 700+ cp - Dragonborn Z Suomikilta, Harrods, Master Crafter. - Blog - Crafthouse: all stations, all munduses, all dummies, open to everyone
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    Trading is not permitted on the forums, so we have closed this thread. You can join a guild or check out offers in major cities if you wish to trade.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.