The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Poll: do you want cost poisons in Morrowind?

• Quantum_V
    Quantum_V
    Class Representative
    Xv1 tool, numbers should already be a fair enough advantage.
    Quantum - Magicka DK

Youtube Channel

• Azurulia
    Azurulia
    ✭✭✭
    I want a nerf
    I like poisons. I use them for all my characters, even mag based characters.

However with the change to resource management I think the resource poisons are going to need a nerf to adjust to the resource management changes else they become brutally overpowered.
    Criminal Scum:
    50 Breton Templar Healer: Olivine Azshara | 42 Orc Dragonknight Tank: Olivine Claremont | 50 Kahjiit Safe Cracker: Cracks-The-Safes | 50 Kahjiit Serial Killer: Cereal-The-Killer <Current Bounty: 1,231,318 gold>

"Whoever said crime doesn't pay clearly hasn't met Azu." -@Sloris
  • MalcolM24
    MalcolM24
    ✭✭✭✭
    No (I want cost poisons removed)
    imo this 30% nerf is defenitely not enough, many kinds of sustain like gear passives, block and those stam skills got a big hit too. So did anything even change?
  • Anazasi
    Anazasi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cost increase poisons need to go away in 3.0. There is front end and back end loading that will make these things kill pvp without question.
  • Lieblingsjunge
    Lieblingsjunge
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't mind poisons in general. Increase ultimate cost/ravage health/vulnerability/Enervation and that stuff.. I'm fine with it.

The cost poison is just insane, though. They are getting a nerf this patch according to PTS Notes(I think?) although it won't cut it. Re-work the cost-poison into draining 200(random number) stamina every second and give to the guy that used the poison.

Oh, and please, make them unable to be used on Non-CP-campaigns. Since there's no access to CP, no need to cost poisons, either.
    Ignorance is the greatest weapon of tyranny.
    PC - EU.
    Lieblingsjunge(AD) - Racechanged Argonian :< | AR 50 - No double AP or Bleakers involved |
    Sits-On-Cacti(DC) - Problem?
    Fail-With-Tail(AD) - Healing Springs-spammer :<
    Tiny Liebs(EP) - Very Tiny. Also heals.
    Lieblingsmädchen(DC) - Magplar is love.
    The Dominàtrix(AD) - Chains, whip, whip, whip.
    Fluffy Furball Kitten(DC) - Kittycat, meow.
    Your Face(EP) - People make bad jokes about my name =(
    Liebs-With-Trees(AD) - Male argo with a big tail :>

Officer/Sandwitch of Zerg Squad
    My title: The Maneater, Destroyer of Maneuvers, Bane of Potatoes, she who devours them, The Black Hole, the humorless, first of her name.
  • Sureshawt
    Sureshawt
    ✭✭✭✭
    I want a buff
    Reverse psychology vote.
  • Goshua
    Goshua
    ✭✭✭✭
    I don't think they are fair. More so, soon so, if you rely on CP.
  • L0KHIR
    L0KHIR
    ✭✭
    definetly NO!
  • Kay1
    Kay1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    All the people who votes yes got 1vXd more times than the number of CP that we are allowed to use
    K1 The Big Monkey
  • jediodyn_ESO
    jediodyn_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    These make creating a balanced pvp system terribly hard for you devs. They don't add to pvp and are going to wreck battlegrounds.
  • Father_X_Zombie
    Father_X_Zombie
    ✭✭✭✭
    Just remove them, nobody asked for them, nobody wants them. Its just another tool Zos put in the game to give bads a chance against good players and prevent 1vX. Now that sustain is being thrown out the window its just going to be game breaking.

Just get rid of them or nerf them beyond usability
    GT: AK x Zombie

Marcurio Avidius - Breton Sorcerer - The Flawless Conquerer - General
    Raven Avidius - Imperial Nightblade - Stormproof
    Cicero Avidius - Imperial Templar - First Sergeant
    Audens Avidius - Breton Templar - Stormproof
    Jimi Hendrix - Redguard Dragonknight - Stormproof
    Leliana Artaine - Breton Nightblade - Stormproof
    Brutus Decinus - Imperial Sorcerer - Stormproof AD
    Wait aren't you DC - Dark elf Nightblade EP
    Achilleus Infernium - Breton Dragonknight
    Claudia Aurella - Imperial Warden
    DC NA XB1

RIP XB1 NA Chillrend 2015-2017
    Home to emp farmers and roleplayers
    Put out of its misery by Brian Wheeler

• Hexys
    Hexys
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    shoo-pirate-carribean-johnny-depp.gif
    Astrum | Daggerfall Covenan | EU-PC
    Noricum | Daggerfall Covenant | EU-PC
    Spectral | Ebonheart Pact | EU-PC

DC | AR 50 | Hexys - Magicka Sorcerer (07-08-2016)
    AD | AR 50 | Hexposed - Magicka Sorcerer (27-04-2017)
    EP | AR 50 | Darth Hexys - Magicka Sorcerer (05-08-2018)
    EP | AR 50 | Grand Overload Hexys - Magicka Sorcerer (03-03-2021)
    EP | AR 39 | Legendary Hexys - Magicka Sorcerer

EP | AR 43 | Hexyles - Stamina Nightblade
    EP | AR 49 | Hexys - Stamina Nightblade (23-02-2022)
    EP | AR 35 | Hexesy Shadowblade - Stamina Nightblade

EP | AR 50 | Hexesy - Magicka Warden (31-01-2021)
    EP | AR 49 | Hexyra - Magicka Warden (07-03-2021)

EP | AR 34 | Hexesy Czyterski - Magicka Necromancer

2.5k+ Champion Points
    Earned over 640.000.000 Alliance Points!

@Hexiss - Youtube Channel - Twitch Channel
  • Dr.NRG
    Dr.NRG
    ✭✭✭✭
    Do you see this zos??? Nobody wants this! They are bad for the game as they both get rid of skill in pvp and kill all fun when fighting others or dueling!
    Prove how bad they are? You can duel one taking out all your cp fighting someone with 600cp(skilled gamer) and simply beat him by slapping on cost poisons and running a healdebuff or fasalla! This does not make any sense at all and is very frustrading for the other guy or people with honor who stay away from cheese set ups.

Running into these cancer builds destroys all fun and can make you really agressive! There are a lot of people in this game who take their time building their toons, practicing, building skill and so on and then poisons got introduced and now thats not much worth anymore:(
    (especially since these ppl with cancer build feel strong about themselfs thinking they are the best)

There is no reason they should be in game!!
    You say you listen to us? Prove it for once please and get rid of this cancer. You will make a lot of gamers happy!

@ZOS_wrobel
    @ZOS_RichLambert
  • kuro-dono
    kuro-dono
    ✭✭✭✭
    problem with poisons is. that zenimax has no effing glue how to fix eso pvp. constant nerf and buffs to try fix past 3 year has bringed out more failures than good. poison were to be hardnerf on the 1vs x folks as ppl hate them and their elite videos so much.

oh well. good luck trying nerf poisons with another nerf. ah yeah the cp changes? could just entirely start figuring out playing sneak mode with bow and 2h.
  • sneakymitchell
    sneakymitchell
    ✭✭✭✭
    Um they nerf it since the substain change I think it's half the cost now. If u have problems substaining than use a drink.
    NA-Xbox one- Ebonheart Pact- Nord Tank DK
    PC-NA Ebonheart Pact Nord Stam Templar
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes (I don't want anything to change)
    Iyas wrote: »
    Zos doesnt care what we want. They already said that poisons are allowed

As for the poll it's more that Zos knows the poll will not show what the player base is interested in. Forum polls are entertainment value only.
  • FearlessOne_2014
    FearlessOne_2014
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Erase this cancer called poisons. That offer NO counter play. And is OP Broken AF. More so with the sustain nerfs. I honestly think if Poisons and burst damage proc set was just flatout un-useable in any form of PvP. Those changes alone would put ESO's PvP in much higher standings.
  • grim_tactics
    grim_tactics
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I agree that the drain posions are nice but just remove the increase cost to the other person.

I quit using poisons for numerous reasons but I don't think they should be in the game.

The fact that the community seems to agree they arent needed means ZOS will makes poisons stronger.
  • Kungfu
    Kungfu
    ✭✭✭✭
    Resource management WAS the only real control tool ZOS had outside of the average nerf bat.
    Remove cost poisons and regain control of this "CP or no CP" conversation.
  • olsborg
    olsborg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So dear zos, your attempt way back when with 1T was to prevent permanent sustain with cost poisons, its time to have those poisons permanently removed. Sustaining is hard enough already. Give us back the fun.

PC EU
    PvP only
  • Anethum
    Anethum
    ✭✭✭✭
    I want a nerf
    Htey should be nerfed at leats to 20%, better more.

And, there is big issue - bad indication, that u're poisoned and what the kind of poison is applied to u.
    Also, for every effect of poison, on weapon, every poison should have differect effect and\or colour. It's important for counterplay and analysis. We can't rely only on combat text or combat log from addons. It should show what happens.

! In a way, which doesn't ruin the performance of the game!!!
    @Anethum from .ua
  • BraidasNM
    BraidasNM
    ✭✭✭✭
    ya let me make drain poisons w/o the cost increase
    Youtube

"I like to think of myself as the good cop and braidas as the bad cop. Hes the little devil on DC's shoulder, im the angel" -Subtomik
  • Dr.NRG
    Dr.NRG
    ✭✭✭✭
    The numbers here speak for themselves!
  • Dr.NRG
    Dr.NRG
    ✭✭✭✭
    Cinbri wrote: »
    It part of the game, they can't just remove it. Ravage poisons should get back to original 30%, not overkilling 60%.

They did that and guess what, they still [snip] suck! I dont care about poisons themselves and would not mind if Zos introduces more enabling use to get zertain minor buffs or debuffs BUT cost are game breaking and reduce the skill requirement to 0 (even at 30%).
    Get hit with it and bam you are at 0 resources. This is very very devastating when running solo or in a small group and a bunch of guys who dont even know what the difference between mag and stam is run you over like nothing cause you aint got no resources for anything.

[Edited to remove profanity]
    Edited by ZOS_KatP on October 17, 2017 7:11PM