Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Program/Website/AddOn to view styles?

Zno0py
Zno0py
To me, appearance is quite important for all my characters. Stats comes first of course, but when I can, I craft gear and I spend a lot of time looking at styles on esofashion and google images for inspiration. And I'm sure I'm not alone in this. So I was wondering if there is a website or a program (or anything else?) that allows you to preview different gear/styles? I remember back in the day when playing WoW there was a program + you had the dressing room in-game. This allowed me to preview lots of gear to see how my character could look, before gathering it/actually crafting it.

Ideas/Thoughts/Answers appreciated.
Thanks!
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Zno0py
    Zno0py
    Like I said, I use esofashion now. But I'm not looking for a place of pictures of all the armor. I'm looking for somewhere/something that allows me to put together the sets myself. Allowing me to mix and match various sets and color them and see how it looks.