Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Master's Resto Staff

FauxHunter
FauxHunter
✭✭✭
The bonus on this reads "The first tick of Grand Healing abilities will restore 258 Stamina to allies affected."

Does this first tick of Grand Healing abilities also affect the caster/staff wielder?
-Orion Snow-Lichen
Bosmer Hunting Warden

Best Answer

• DocFrost72
    DocFrost72
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    They will. Can confirm, have staff.
    Answer ✓
  • DRXHarbinger
    DRXHarbinger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    And also it never needs charging. Leave it empty and it still works.
    PC Master Race

1001CP
    8 Flawless Toons, all Classes.
    Master Angler
    Dro-M'artha Destroyer (at last)
    Tamriel Hero
    Grand Overlord
    Every Skyshard
    Down With BOP!
  • Danksta
    Danksta
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Are you sure? I had seen someone say that about the vMA bow and found it to be false.
    BawKinTackWarDs PS4/NA

• DRXHarbinger
    DRXHarbinger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Danksta wrote: »

Are you sure? I had seen someone say that about the vMA bow and found it to be false.

Bow no. Master staff yes. It's a visual cue. Try it out. Confirmed it does work as of this patch. It's always been like it.
    PC Master Race

1001CP
    8 Flawless Toons, all Classes.
    Master Angler
    Dro-M'artha Destroyer (at last)
    Tamriel Hero
    Grand Overlord
    Every Skyshard
    Down With BOP!
  • Autolycus
    Autolycus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Danksta wrote: »

Bow no. Master staff yes. It's a visual cue. Try it out. Confirmed it does work as of this patch. It's always been like it.

I'll second this too. It's always been this way. I've been using a Master's Resto for, Idk something like 2 years now, and it's been missing its charge for most of that. Still works.

The bow is news to me, as last I checked it didn't need to be charged either. But I haven't checked that one in quite some time. I use the Master's Resto all the time and the stam return is pretty easy to track, both by watching your resources of course, but also from the sound + visual cue after casting Springs.