Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Missing Furniture Recipes?

IraFurorBrevisEst
IraFurorBrevisEst
Soul Shriven
Hey,

did anyone found those Furniture Recipes or know how to get them?
I see many green and legendary Furniture Recipes that are not in my MM or even in TTC.
Its like there are not in Game atm?
I collected nearly 900 of 1092 Furniture Recipes now, but those i cannot find.

For Example some legendary:
Design: Elk Head, Wall Mount
Design: Echatere, Wall Mount
Design: Geese, Hanging
Design: Rabbit Carcass, Hanging
Formula: Bottle, Beaker
Formula: Bottle, Poison
Formula: Shelf , Poison

and many many more,

or some greens:

Formula: Papers, Stack
Diagram: Knife, Carving
Diagram: Bowl, Fruit
Plattern: Simple Gray Banner
Plattern: Simple Purple Banner
and many more.

So anyone know how to find them?

Or is it only data-mining info and we cant get them in the game for the moment?
If yes, i can say "No MM and no TTC= Not in game"?
Edited by IraFurorBrevisEst on April 2, 2017 8:25PM
  • FrancisCrawford
    FrancisCrawford
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I haven't seen any of those, nor a lot of others.

On the other hand, there seem to be a LOT of Redguard Desk, Florid recipes for sale on PC NA. So many that I guess the reason is supply-side.

Perhaps there are some bugs in which what is "meant" to be one recipe becomes another one instead.
  • lientier
    lientier
    ✭✭✭✭
    Isn't formula bottle poison one of the writ voucher only legendary recipes?

And yes, I think some items don't exist atm, especially sure with green ones (minecarts e.g.) - but the Furniture catalogue displays only a handfull of missing green ones.
    PC-EU @lientier
  • perogwin_ESO
    perogwin_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    When Homestead started I went through and bought every green recipe that existed, I found a list that had every data mined recipe in excel form so it made it easier to collect.

This is the list of Greens Data mined but never found in game so far ( I have continued to look for them but none of the recipes have appeared):

Papers, Stack
    Common Barrel, Dry
    Common Bowl, Serving
    Common Cargo Crate, Dry
    Common Stewpot, Hanging
    Garlic String, Display
    Knife, Carving
    Mine cart, Empty
    Mine cart, Push
    Chicken Dinner, Display
    Chicken Meal, Display
    Bread, Plain
    Sack of Beans
    Sack of Grain
    Sack of Millet
    Sack of Rice
    Steak Dinner
    Stool, Carved
    Simple Brown Banner
    Simple Gray Banner
    Simple Purple Banner
    Simple Red Banner
    Common Campfire, Outdoor
    Common Fire pit, Outdoor
    Common Fire pit, Piled

I have found the Papers, Stack as an actual item when I looted a desk, but that was only one I "found" - a lot of these do seem to be in the crown store furniture buyable when in housing mode, but the recipes are still MIA

In the blue recipes there are variations of some of these like - Pattern: Orcish Sack, Rice - so maybe some of these were put in during the making of Homestead but were changed before it went live to "Racial" versions.

The annoying ones are the bottom three, all three can be bought from crown store while in housing menu, but it would be awesome to be able to make them!
    Edited by perogwin_ESO on April 3, 2017 12:56PM
  • FrancisCrawford
    FrancisCrawford
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Meanwhile, I get most of my purples through trading in writ vouchers, and the rate of duplication suggests that they aren't all dropping equally.

That's casual empiricism, not a hardcore analysis. But if only half or so of purple recipes from the data-mined list ever appear from writ voucher containers, my experiences would be easier to explain.

• Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    When Homestead started I went through and bought every green recipe that existed, I found a list that had every data mined recipe in excel form so it made it easier to collect.

This is the list of Greens Data mined but never found in game so far ( I have continued to look for them but none of the recipes have appeared):

Papers, Stack
    Common Barrel, Dry
    Common Bowl, Serving
    Common Cargo Crate, Dry
    Common Stewpot, Hanging
    Garlic String, Display
    Knife, Carving
    Mine cart, Empty
    Mine cart, Push
    Chicken Dinner, Display
    Chicken Meal, Display
    Bread, Plain
    Sack of Beans
    Sack of Grain
    Sack of Millet
    Sack of Rice
    Steak Dinner
    Stool, Carved
    Simple Brown Banner
    Simple Gray Banner
    Simple Purple Banner
    Simple Red Banner
    Common Campfire, Outdoor
    Common Fire pit, Outdoor
    Common Fire pit, Piled

I have found the Papers, Stack as an actual item when I looted a desk, but that was only one I "found" - a lot of these do seem to be in the crown store furniture buyable when in housing mode, but the recipes are still MIA

In the blue recipes there are variations of some of these like - Pattern: Orcish Sack, Rice - so maybe some of these were put in during the making of Homestead but were changed before it went live to "Racial" versions.

The annoying ones are the bottom three, all three can be bought from crown store while in housing menu, but it would be awesome to be able to make them!

@perogwin_ESO Are these the only greens you haven't found? For the life of me, I can't find the Dark Elf Chair, Angled, which I've seen listed as a green recipe. All I ever see is the Dark Elf Armchair, Angled.
  • perogwin_ESO
    perogwin_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Jayne_Doe wrote: »
    @perogwin_ESO Are these the only greens you haven't found? For the life of me, I can't find the Dark Elf Chair, Angled, which I've seen listed as a green recipe. All I ever see is the Dark Elf Armchair, Angled.

I do have both of them, the non-armchair was one of the hardest to get for me also. I don't know if you use addons but the last few I needed to find when I was doing it I had to resort to using TTC (Tamriel Trade Center) website to locate vendors that had it for sale. I traveled to all of them starting at the top of the list till I got to one who still had the blueprint to sell. After that I started using TTC website on a regular basis to find the stuff I am looking for, it can be frustrating, but far less frustrating then trying to blindly find every vendor in the game and look through their wares. TTC website is easy to use, but it doesn't update super quickly, so if it says it was last seen more then a day ago there is a chance you will be too late, but its worth a try.
    Edited by perogwin_ESO on April 4, 2017 8:56PM
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Jayne_Doe wrote: »

I do have both of them, the non-armchair was one of the hardest to get for me also. I don't know if you use addons but the last few I needed to find when I was doing it I had to resort to using TTC (Tamriel Trade Center) website to locate vendors that had it for sale. I traveled to all of them starting at the top of the list till I got to one who still had the blueprint to sell. After that I started using TTC website on a regular basis to find the stuff I am looking for, it can be frustrating, but far less frustrating then trying to blindly find every vendor in the game and look through their wares. TTC website is easy to use, but it doesn't update super quickly, so if it says it was last seen more then a day ago there is a chance you will be too late, but its worth a try.

@perogwin_ESO Thanks for your reply! It's nice to know that the chair is out there somewhere. Unfortunately, I'm on XB, so I will have to visit every trader regularly to find it. But, I haven't searched for it specifically in a while, since I've been focused on blue/purple Dunmer plans. When I do look at green recipes, I usually only look up to a certain price range, but I would imagine that if this thing is that rare, it'll be priced accordingly. Maybe I'll find it one of these days on my daily Hollow City runs. :smile:
  • Wreuntzylla
    Wreuntzylla
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Do any of the recipes produce the carpets in Abah's landing and PvP keeps?
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey,
    I collected nearly 900 of 1092 Furniture Recipes now, but those i cannot find.

Seriously, 1092? It will take me years to collect them all...... :'(

Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• helediron
    helediron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have now 1019 craftable plans, and i am nearly at the end of collecting them. There are three more purple plans to acquire, so i believe 1022 plans is the upper limit of plans that we can find in the game currently. I get these numbers from Furniture Catalogue addon.

Below are the plans i have stopped searching. I think in practise they don't exist. Everythng else i have acquired or i know they exist, or i think they are non-craftable. Furniture Catalogue lists some plans as craftables but don't list material requirements, and i declared them as non-craftable.

Green:
    - Bread, Plain
    - Common Bowl, Serving
    - Garlic String, Display
    - Knife, Carving
    - Minecart, Empty
    - Minecart, Push

Blue:
    Dark Elf Trestle, Scaled

Purple:
    - Candles, Lasting
    - Coffin, Case **
    - Coffin, Lid **
    - Hourglass, Common
    - Khajiit Skooma Bubbler
    - Pie, Display
    - Plaque, Large
    - Plaque, Small
    - Plaque, Standard
    - Podium, Engraved
    - Steak, Display
    - Teapot, Common

**Coffin Lid and Case blueprints are listed in TTC, but never actually seen them on sale.
    On hiatus. PC,EU,AD - crafting completionist - @helediron 900+ cp, @helestor 1000+ cp, @helestar 800+ cp, @helester 700+ cp - Dragonborn Z Suomikilta, Harrods, Master Crafter. - Blog - Crafthouse: all stations, all munduses, all dummies, open to everyone
  • lientier
    lientier
    ✭✭✭✭
    helediron wrote: »
    Green:
    - Bread, Plain
    - Common Bowl, Serving
    - Garlic String, Display
    - Knife, Carving
    - Minecart, Empty
    - Minecart, Push

I think those are just not ingame.. as all the others also have these missing.

I am still searching for the "Redguard Streetlamp, Single" - at first it appeared to be in guild stores (using tamriel trade center) but was sold out - but now it seems to have vanished... is it actually craftable? I assume you learned it.. but maybe it was something else.. can you still find a thing named like that in your stations?

Also furniture catalogue is being weird.. also showing books ans stuff now which are not craftable at all ... maybe update my addons again ;)
    Edited by lientier on April 7, 2017 9:31AM
    PC-EU @lientier
  • helediron
    helediron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    lientier wrote: »
    helediron wrote: »
    Green:
    - Bread, Plain
    - Common Bowl, Serving
    - Garlic String, Display
    - Knife, Carving
    - Minecart, Empty
    - Minecart, Push

I think those are just not ingame.. as all the others also have these missing.

I am still searching for the "Redguard Streetlamp, Single" - at first it appeared to be in guild stores (using tamriel trade center) but was sold out - but now it seems to have vanished... is it actually craftable? I assume you learned it.. but maybe it was something else.. can you still find a thing named like that in your stations?

Also furniture catalogue is being weird.. also showing books ans stuff now which are not craftable at all ... maybe update my addons again ;)
    I have "Redguard Streetlamp, Single" and it's actually craftable. To see how they look like, visit e.g. Belkarth.

BTW, i bought "Coffin Lid" and "Coffin, Case" blueprints, so they do exist.
    On hiatus. PC,EU,AD - crafting completionist - @helediron 900+ cp, @helestor 1000+ cp, @helestar 800+ cp, @helester 700+ cp - Dragonborn Z Suomikilta, Harrods, Master Crafter. - Blog - Crafthouse: all stations, all munduses, all dummies, open to everyone
  • lientier
    lientier
    ✭✭✭✭
    thank you. I will keep looking
    PC-EU @lientier