Welcome To Very Evil Evilness!!!
As the name implies, we are a fully functional, evil minded, Guild for all players!!! We have room for everyone! No Requirements necessary, and YES that is our guild name!
Hard Core? No problem!
• Casual? No Problem!
• Few times a month? No Problem!
• No Mic? No Problem!
• ALL FACTIONS WELCOME!
• Levels 1-Infinity!
• NO PROBATIONARY PERIOD! START AS A FULL MEMBER IMMEDIATELY! (Subject to change as guild continues to grow in number)
We just started our guild earlier this week, and have already found 40 members flooding in to fill the ranks. Join the “Army of Darkness” under the leadership of our “Prime Evil” and “Daedric Lord!” Growing fast allowed us to have our Guild Bank and Heraldry started quickly, with a Guild Shop soon to enter our vast utility belt!
If you ever wanted to enter in to a guild on the GROUND LEVEL here is your chance! We are looking for players with enthusiasm to take up roles within the Guild. (But not too much enthusiasm you evil minded criminals!)
Officer Positions Available - The Diabolical
• 1 x Treasure (Help manage the bank and shop)
• 3 x PvP Leaders - Ebonheart Main
• 1 x PvE Event Planner (Plan events with officers to hold for the Guild)
• 3 x Moderators (Help keep the Guild in line, while assisting other officers when needed)
• 2 x Recruiters (A simple task of keeping our ranks filled with willing recruits)
Want to know some of the ideas we have in the books, ready to be started? Take a look!
In-Planning / Ready to Go
• Enchanting Help – A system where you can take Glyphs to break, while making Glyphs to put in, helping out Enchanters throughout the Guild!
• Joint Crafting – Soon to be massive influx of crafting material and “traited” gear to help keep our crafters growing strong.
• Events – Soon to be held events.
• Website – If we get a good response from our guildmates, WE will take time to create a website for YOU!
• Guild Fund – If we can get our guild fund growing, races, contests, PvP rewards, will happen. No more meaningless events for the guild! Bragging rights AND loot!
• Raise The Town – An all-out war the Guild will take on a town. Dueling people in our name, and killing every NPC we can find. A great way to break the ice and have some fun.
Much more to come. Just let us know here, or send us a message by following the communication instructions below! Hope to see you there! (Or force you there, whatever works)
Your Daedric Lord,
How To Reach US
PSN: Scotty_Doo42 OR ParadigmCrash, just send a message and we will be with you within 24-48 hours. Do not send a friend request through PSN as a way to contact us.
Find Us In Game:: We are on all times throughout the week, if you run into us, say hi! I will keep this post updated when events go down, just in case you want to find us and check it out!
Right Here:: Drop us your name, and within 24-48 hours have a spot in the guild! Also, ask us any questions and we will be sure to answer the best we can!
(Daedric Lord Notes:: Scotty_Doo42 has decent experience running Guilds. In his former days of Guildwars he ran a successful guild for two years. In ESO he was able to help the creation and beginning of the Brotherhood of Steel and companion website, which soared to 200+ members! In recent times, he has found his way back to ESO with his long time guildmate ParadigmCrash, and both are looking to make a great start into late ESO, providing a fun environment for everyone to participate in.)