The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Get In Here You Evil Minded Players! [NA - PS4]

Scotty_Doo42
Welcome To Very Evil Evilness!!!
As the name implies, we are a fully functional, evil minded, Guild for all players!!! We have room for everyone! No Requirements necessary, and YES that is our guild name!
Hard Core? No problem!
Casual? No Problem!
Few times a month? No Problem!
No Mic? No Problem!
ALL FACTIONS WELCOME!
Levels 1-Infinity!
NO PROBATIONARY PERIOD! START AS A FULL MEMBER IMMEDIATELY! (Subject to change as guild continues to grow in number)

We just started our guild earlier this week, and have already found 40 members flooding in to fill the ranks. Join the “Army of Darkness” under the leadership of our “Prime Evil” and “Daedric Lord!” Growing fast allowed us to have our Guild Bank and Heraldry started quickly, with a Guild Shop soon to enter our vast utility belt!
If you ever wanted to enter in to a guild on the GROUND LEVEL here is your chance! We are looking for players with enthusiasm to take up roles within the Guild. (But not too much enthusiasm you evil minded criminals!)

Officer Positions Available - The Diabolical
1 x Treasure (Help manage the bank and shop)
3 x PvP Leaders - Ebonheart Main
1 x PvE Event Planner (Plan events with officers to hold for the Guild)
3 x Moderators (Help keep the Guild in line, while assisting other officers when needed)
2 x Recruiters (A simple task of keeping our ranks filled with willing recruits)

Want to know some of the ideas we have in the books, ready to be started? Take a look!

In-Planning / Ready to Go
Enchanting Help – A system where you can take Glyphs to break, while making Glyphs to put in, helping out Enchanters throughout the Guild!
Joint Crafting – Soon to be massive influx of crafting material and “traited” gear to help keep our crafters growing strong.
Events – Soon to be held events.
Website – If we get a good response from our guildmates, WE will take time to create a website for YOU!
Guild Fund – If we can get our guild fund growing, races, contests, PvP rewards, will happen. No more meaningless events for the guild! Bragging rights AND loot!
Raise The Town – An all-out war the Guild will take on a town. Dueling people in our name, and killing every NPC we can find. A great way to break the ice and have some fun.

Much more to come. Just let us know here, or send us a message by following the communication instructions below! Hope to see you there! (Or force you there, whatever works)
Your Daedric Lord,
Scotty_Doo42

How To Reach US

PSN: Scotty_Doo42 OR ParadigmCrash, just send a message and we will be with you within 24-48 hours. Do not send a friend request through PSN as a way to contact us.

Find Us In Game:: We are on all times throughout the week, if you run into us, say hi! I will keep this post updated when events go down, just in case you want to find us and check it out!

Right Here:: Drop us your name, and within 24-48 hours have a spot in the guild! Also, ask us any questions and we will be sure to answer the best we can!

(Daedric Lord Notes:: Scotty_Doo42 has decent experience running Guilds. In his former days of Guildwars he ran a successful guild for two years. In ESO he was able to help the creation and beginning of the Brotherhood of Steel and companion website, which soared to 200+ members! In recent times, he has found his way back to ESO with his long time guildmate ParadigmCrash, and both are looking to make a great start into late ESO, providing a fun environment for everyone to participate in.)
Edited by Scotty_Doo42 on April 10, 2017 5:46AM
  • Gilvoth
    Gilvoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    3 x PvP Leaders (One for each Faction)

everything was starting to sound really good till i saw that part.
    i bet i am not alone in the idea that this was not something should happen in a very bad way.

• Gilvoth
    Gilvoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    also:
    is this PC NA ?
    EU ?
    xbox / playstation ?
  • Scotty_Doo42
    I am unfortunately unsure how the PvP system will play out. We have guild members from all over, in all factions. The Guild Home will be in one faction, but if I remember correctly some Guild members won't be able to PvP together. There-for I will be aquiring an officer to run each branch to ensure no one is left out.

It's the NA - PS4 forum page....
  • Gilvoth
    Gilvoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    thank you for info.
    ill check it out
  • Scotty_Doo42
    We hope to see you around.
  • Elijah_Malos
    Elijah_Malos
    ✭✭
    I am unfortunately unsure how the PvP system will play out. We have guild members from all over, in all factions. The Guild Home will be in one faction, but if I remember correctly some Guild members won't be able to PvP together. There-for I will be aquiring an officer to run each branch to ensure no one is left out.

It's the NA - PS4 forum page....

You are correct.. in some guild members will not beable to PvP together.. My guild is mixed faction as well but when we PvP we're EP.. your guildies can simply make a char in whatever faction you decide to take on for PvP to simplify it.

Anyhow I like the evil theme. Hope you guys do well! If you PvP on Azuras at all you may bump into us :)
    Elijah Malos on PC (Retired)
    Daemon on PS4
    Illicitus Website: http://illicitus.shivtr.red/
  • Scotty_Doo42
    Fair enough. Be better to dedicate to one is what I have been hearing and seeing. Haha.

Hope to see you there!!
  • Scotty_Doo42
    Just want everyone to know, we are still heading upwards and looking for members! There are a lot of new and upcoming things here at the one-stop-shop for Evil!

- Get in on the ground level!! We are still looking for a few people ready to make a Guild a home!!

- New Guild = Learning for all! As you can tell, we are still learning a few things and that's great! Come in and lend a hand, or join for the freedom of expression as we slaughter our enemies! ( and most probably also our friends)

- Everyone's Welcome! We are new, so you can be too, or if your an ESO veteran come on in and lend us your experience!

We aren't going anywhere anytime soon, so before you know it you'll succumb to the ways of Evil, Very Evil!!

Just message Scotty_Doo42 or ParadigmCrash and in short-order become part of what will soon be the greatest army in the world. (ESO world...unless you want to take over the real world....we can work something out)
    Edited by Scotty_Doo42 on April 10, 2017 5:56AM
  • Stephen.andrew85b14_ESO2
    I'm interested. EH Templar Healer. IXFelonyXi
  • Scotty_Doo42
    I'm interested. EH Templar Healer. IXFelonyXi

Grab ya right after work!