The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

PS4 Scourge EP

• Koolio
    Koolio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Damn this post turn into EP area chat real quick. Can you guys/girls go back to the subject at hand please.
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    TaCoSlurpY wrote: »
    What is wrong with EP?

saw you out there last night putting in work for the pact...can't wait to see how many EP show up for the start of the next campaign...

hopefully, there are some EP guilds out there ready and willing to commit to a 30 day campaign...
    PVP Campaigns Section: Playstation NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must be the Place
  • PhxOldGamer68
    PhxOldGamer68
    ✭✭✭✭
    EP won't win again until we get NA afterhours players. 2-6am PT NA is empty for EP, no bars and 3 keeps or gated. All that hard work during the day thru evening is gone.
    PSN NA/EU: DesertDweller99
    PC NA: KaktusKing
  • Hawco10
    Hawco10
    ✭✭✭✭
    I jumped over to EP about 3 campaigns ago to help out and so jumped in my healer and off I went. heres my honest observations.
    1. Finding a group was like looking for gold. I was amazed at how many people were popping up on text chat "LFG'
    2. Lots of people running around and jumping up in dfront an in front of doors/Walls waiting for it to come down. They would all die, then comeback and do it again.
    3. Big groups, hardly any siege. Like number 2, there would be a few ballista and then the majority are doing number 2.
    4. Constant infighting via text chat. This was crazy, one guild leader would say something followed by a chorus of howls from other guilds. Not once can I remember multi guilds cooperating and with working together.
    overall, very disappointed to see all the above tbh. I don't know why it's like that, but it is. I've no idea how we can change that, but we need to for the good of the game.
    What about some good leaders from other factions going red for a campaign and see if they can bring them together through teamwork etc ?
    We need a healthy and vibrant PVP map, it's good for all of us to have this.
    Just my two cents.