The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

PS4 Scourge EP

TaCoSlurpY
TaCoSlurpY
✭✭✭
What is wrong with EP?
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    doesn't EP dominate in some of the other campaigns?
    PVP Campaigns Section: Playstation NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must be the Place
  • Takes-No-Prisoner
    Takes-No-Prisoner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @TaCoSlurpY they pretty much left the campaign for Haderus or went AD. Only people I see on EP are the guild groups that will back cap Rayles/Warden, BM/BB

As a yellow only player, I want them to stay to help us push blue. It becomes difficult without them pushing through Chalman
    Edited by Takes-No-Prisoner on March 30, 2017 11:44AM
  • dotme
    dotme
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @geonsocal started a great thread for PS4 NA Scourge players a while back - check his sig above for the link.

EP is short on leaders in Scourge. Every night zone chat is a mix of shade, salt and multiple people "LFGs"

I think this leadership vacuum led to players switching to AD or going to Haderus as TnP points out. I ran solo all night last night capping resources and generally being a pain in the butt. But I did try to assist at Chalman one time. That was painful to watch. 15-20 EP players with 3 siege up, and we got steamrolled. Even gooch was on yellow last night.

I don't know how you fix this. Some of the best players left in the campaign have switched to AD, a faction that's now way over-populated and EP can't get a foot-hold. DC appears to be in similar shape.
    PS4NA
  • Takes-No-Prisoner
    Takes-No-Prisoner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That is why I don't like people switching alliances. I've been yellow since the beginning, and flip floppers are peoples who show they can't handle a losing battle. They also won't learn to make the best of the situation if they leave their home alliance for greener pastures. This is not the best way to handle things.

People like Gooch though, have beef/salted history with the Covenant. Hes got his own reasons he left. This is something I don't have beef with. He made the choice to leave over politics. These other people are just 'hangers on' since the 'gettn' is guud'.
  • thesesneaksaredopeb14a_ESO
    Ep is just stupid tbh. Ep went from owning the map, to getting beat constantly, to abandoning the alliance, and from there ppl thought text chat would help coordinate everyone. Want an example of what it looks EVERY NIGHT?

Random: [Insert Guild Here] sucks and there leader is a b*&^%
    Random: F*&^ you, your f**king jealous all you do is get farmed at the bridge
    Random: your guild is why we lose lolz weak a**
    Random: [saltrice]
    Random: LFG
    Random: You've been fighting for hours stfu and we can win

There is no more EP in Scourge. Theres AD, DC, and a bunch of lone wolves wearing the same colors
  • Drdeath20
    Drdeath20
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Everyone knows why ep left.

Weather its intentional or not, Ad and dc team up every night and strictly fight ep.

We rarely see battles happening between ad and dc but you always see battles for alessia and chalman/bleakers/arrius.

Now you have no one left to fight but yourselves
  • Koolio
    Koolio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It's sad. I get my group go in there and tear *** up everyday. Turn around look at the map EP is pushed into the gates. I only have about 6-8 people with me. So we take/do what we can. Typically Take Drake then town and pull a yellow Zerg to faregyl. But die and have to go back to the gates. This is daily. If performance in this game wasn't already and issue. EP performance definitely is
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    couple of things which I don't quite understand -

why in the heck doesn't AD and DC spend more time fighting each other :#

and, as soon as I see EP pvdooring AD I already know we're about to lose all our home keeps...
    PVP Campaigns Section: Playstation NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must be the Place
  • Moglijuana
    Moglijuana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    School is still in session. Once summer vacation starts back up again EP will rise once again with massive floods of zerglings that are unhindered by bed times :p .
    Ps4 - PSN:jdmaya
    Dårth Måul (AD- Dunmer Mag DK) Legate
    Latest Vid:https://youtu.be/WZp_IdyrL6Q
  • Drdeath20
    Drdeath20
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Exactly because git guds are too afraid too fight one another. Casuals are getting bored of tbe noob hunting.

Maybe one day git guds will actually get good
  • Maff
    Maff
    ✭✭✭
    I feel bad EP gets pushed so hard in Scourge, it's not healthy for the campaign at all.
    During the times I play I see a lot of DC that will push EP just because they are bored of dying at heavily defended keeps like Ash when AD hold it. DC can be losing home keeps to AD and there will still be blues pushing on Arrius. Doesn't feel like there's a whole lot of intelligence in DC these days.
  • KingYogi415
    KingYogi415
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Since they did so poorly this round I expect plenty of top players to go back to red in 2 days.

A couple month ago yellow did'nt even crown an emp for 2 campaigns.

Things will shift sooner then later!
  • Moglijuana
    Moglijuana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Props on those failed ganks last night OP <3
  • Barbardin
    Barbardin
    ✭✭✭
    *clap clap clap* to green alliance, you go on, boys! Soon there will be no EP to fight, just pve! Good Job!
  • Koolio
    Koolio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Barbardin wrote: »
    *clap clap clap* to green alliance, you go on, boys! Soon there will be no EP to fight, just pve! Good Job!

I'm surprised that they haven't boycotted scourge yet. They should all leave for a whole campaign just to shake things up.

If that doesn't work close the haderus campaign. 3 bar red maybe 1 yellow and no blue.
  • Moglijuana
    Moglijuana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Koolio wrote: »

I'm surprised that they haven't boycotted scourge yet. They should all leave for a whole campaign just to shake things up.

If that doesn't work close the haderus campaign. 3 bar red maybe 1 yellow and no blue.

Yep, all the ones who get crushed in Scourge run to Haddy. But they get crushed there too lol.

And if I'm not mistaken, during prime time last night in Scourge, Red had like 60% of the map with Yellow pushing Blue to their home keeps. So...what alliance?
  • Barbardin
    Barbardin
    ✭✭✭
    As a former Red I also rolled on AD on PC (EU), EP has no skill players, no groups to run with, no tanks, no healers, no one wants so siege a wall. EP faction is full of skyrim fanboys, who thought it was another skyrim game. Fell so good right now on AD, good groups, good players, do not have to fight 2 alliances at the same time 24/7. The community is more organized. Won't go Ep ever again, I had it with this noobs!
  • Takes-No-Prisoner
    Takes-No-Prisoner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PC (EU)

Psst, This is a PS4 NA thread ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
  • Barbardin
    Barbardin
    ✭✭✭
    PC (EU)

It is the same thing on every server! Watch youtube like 1 AD or 1 DC always kill up to 10 EP players...
  • Takes-No-Prisoner
    Takes-No-Prisoner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PC (EU)

It is the same thing on every server! Watch youtube like 1 AD or 1 DC always kill up to 10 EP players...

ummm... I think someone from PS4 EU said EP owns everything? I do remember reading something about that in one of the threads located here.
  • Barbardin
    Barbardin
    ✭✭✭
    PC (EU)

ummm... I think someone from PS4 EU said EP owns everything? I do remember reading something about that in one of the threads located here.

Why don't you roll EP instead?
  • Takes-No-Prisoner
    Takes-No-Prisoner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PC (EU)

AD only ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
  • Barbardin
    Barbardin
    ✭✭✭
    PC (EU)

AD only ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Well you complain much about people changing Alliance, try to be in their skin yourself and think why people reroll!
  • Takes-No-Prisoner
    Takes-No-Prisoner
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Well you complain much about people changing Alliance, try to be in their skin yourself and think why people reroll!

I complain about it because it actually negatively impacts campaign balance, hence why the OP wrote this thread. EP left Scourge because they didn't have the right people to organize their forces. Something they can over come if they seek out the right advice and get the right people behind them. But oh guess what? A lot of those red people RE ROLL to join AD so they can ride the wave of success off the back of original AD players. So Re rolling solves nothing.

Go look up my posts in the PS4/NA thread by @geonsocal . I ask information on whats happening in DC/EP, they tell me. I don't need to re-roll another toon to find out information. Any decent person can ask questions to the enemy alliance, they just need to not be hostile about it first.
    Edited by Takes-No-Prisoner on April 6, 2017 9:17PM
  • TequilaFire
    TequilaFire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I complain about it because it actually negatively impacts campaign balance, hence why the OP wrote this thread. EP left Scourge because they didn't have the right people to organize their forces. Something they can over come if they seek out the right advice and get the right people behind them. But oh guess what? A lot of those red people RE ROLL to join AD so they can ride the wave of success off the back of original AD players. So Re rolling solves nothing.

Go look up my posts in the PS4/NA thread by @geonsocal . I ask information on whats happening in DC/EP, they tell me. I don't need to re-roll another toon to find out information. Any decent person can ask questions to the enemy alliance, they just need to not be hostile about it first.

You are brainless jobless nerd, the reason to reroll was because AD and DC always fighting EP 24/7, working together, maybe, you idiot might try to play EP and see how that feels?!

I don't think we will miss you much on EP. smh

• Barbardin
    Barbardin
    ✭✭✭

If AD and DC teaming up vs EP 24/7 most of people find no other way just to reroll, because the game becomes hell for them, specially for new players! You can't understand that, you just want to kill reds, as they are being easy prey in this situation!
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If AD and DC teaming up vs EP 24/7 most of people find no other way just to reroll, because the game becomes hell for them, specially for new players! You can't understand that, you just want to kill reds, as they are being easy prey in this situation!

couple of quick notes:
    1. the game map (particularly for the main cp 30 day campaign) changes considerably depending on what time you play at...normally things can go from blue to yellow to red several times a day...unfortunately for us now in ps4/na scourge - that's not really the case at the moment - EP is most definitely getting their butts kicked a bunch right now...and, yes you are correct - for some inexplicable reason, DC continues to head east to go after EP despite trailing AD in the alliance war for this campaign; and, AD keeps heading north all the time...

personally, it think that just boils down to a lot of DC players and AD players taking the path of least resistance... to each their own though - unless zos figures out a way to balance pops, it really feels like it's up to us to figure out a solution...

honestly, at this moment - i'm not sure exactly how to fix it...

2. you keep using the word nerd like it's an insult...personally, i've been a very happy member of the freak and geek squad since junior high...further cementing my inclusion with dungeons and dragons, video games and comic books over the years...

when i think nerd - i think more than likely that person is fairly intelligent and probably pretty cool to get along with...
    36667763.jpg

anywho - hope you are able to find a way to enjoy eso with warts and all...
    Edited by geonsocal on April 6, 2017 10:23PM
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i love my mom...at this point in life it definitely would be tough living with her though (she's addicted to the politics stuff with all their arguing back and forth and such, ugh, i hate that stuff) ...not really many basements here in so cal...seems to be more of north east kind of thing...

but, i get your point...

life's about the choices you make...thankfully most of mine have turned out pretty okay...

back to eso talk :p
  • t3hdubzy
    t3hdubzy
    ✭✭✭✭
    Honestly its true what people are saying, EP has too much animosity and the good leadership is gone. Too many egos.

The text chat is poison, but at least it keeps people from screaming in area chat at each other.

I play haderus, skull, and scourge.

Scourge on EP is hard mode.
    Haderus is no fun because its 3 bars to a combined 2 for yellow and blue.

Skull has decent fights when its not a ghost town.

• Blackfyre20
    Blackfyre20
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ep is just stupid tbh. Ep went from owning the map, to getting beat constantly, to abandoning the alliance, and from there ppl thought text chat would help coordinate everyone. Want an example of what it looks EVERY NIGHT?

Random: [Insert Guild Here] sucks and there leader is a b*&^%
    Random: F*&^ you, your f**king jealous all you do is get farmed at the bridge
    Random: your guild is why we lose lolz weak a**
    Random: [saltrice]
    Random: LFG
    Random: You've been fighting for hours stfu and we can win

There is no more EP in Scourge. Theres AD, DC, and a bunch of lone wolves wearing the same colors

Couple things on this... First of all when I saw the [saltrice] part I bust out laughing, that is so true. Second, my main is a red but I played on yellow this campaign (yea yea I'm a terrible alliance-hopping sellout) and it is a WAY better experience. Zone chat is filled with "10 blues at X" or "gonna fd glade in 2" instead of just whining and b**ching at each other like red chat. It is disappointing that campaigns are often not competitive and when the whole map has been yellow that is just as boring and I will hop over to haderus or skull.

Couple solutions for healthier campaigns I think... 1) restrict having characters in different alliances in the same campaign. and 2) add a multiplier to AP gained from killing and taking keeps, resources, etc from the alliance that is in the lead.
    Buff Soft Caps