Maintenance for the week of July 1:
· [COMPLETE] NA megaservers for maintenance – July 1, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] EU megaservers for maintenance – July 1, 8:00 UTC (4:00AM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)
· [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – July 1, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Any set item that look like...

Fuz
Fuz
✭✭✭
...a thief set? Most of the sets I've seen look kinda too "busy", overdesigned (especially the shoulderpads and the boots) or just plain flat.
Is there any craftable set that looks something like http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/thiefgame/images/1/16/Garrett_alpha.jpg ?
  • paulsimonps
    paulsimonps
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Options
  • Enemy-of-Coldharbour
    Enemy-of-Coldharbour
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shrouded Armor and Thieves Guild Leathers costumes look very close to that.

Silivren (Silly) Thalionwen | Altmer Templar | Magicka | 9-Trait Master Crafter/Jeweler | Master Angler | PVE Main - Killed by U35
    Jahsul at-Sahan | Redguard Sorcerer | Stamina | Werewolf - Free Bites | PVP Main
    Derrok Gunnolf | Redguard Dragonknight | Stamina | Werewolf - Free Bites
    Liliana Littleleaf | 9-Trait Grand Master Crafter/Jeweler (non-combat)
    Amber Emberheart | Breton Dragonknight | Stamina | Master Angler
    Vlos Anon | Dunmer Nightblade | Magicka | Vampire - Free Bites
    Kalina Valos | Dunmer Warden | Magicka | Vampire - Free Bites
    Swiftpaws-Moonshadow | Khajiit Nightblade | Stamina
    Morgul Vardar | Altmer Necromancer | Magicka
    Tithin Geil | Altmer Sorceress | Magicka
    Dhryk | Imperial Dragonknight | Stamina

Guild Master - ESO Traders Union
    PC/NA - CP 2290+
    Options
  • Saturnana
    Saturnana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd say the Outlaw style gets pretty close:
    http://eso.mmo-fashion.com/outlaw-homespun/

Otherwise there's always the DB and TG costumes. ;)
    @Saturnna | PC / EU

Nâmae Rin : Dragonknight | Dr Milodas Ra'Himo : Templar | Mira Motierre : Sorceress
    Plays-ln-Puddles : Warden  |  Lady Neria : Dragonknight   | Philadore : Nightblade  
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    "Ha! I do love it when the mortals know they're being manipulated. Makes things infinitely more interesting."
                                      - Sheogorath
    Options
  • Number_51
    Number_51
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thieves Guild Leathers costume from joining the guild looks pretty similar. I think it's actually the Outlaw motif in light if you want to craft yourself. Of course crafting your own set you'd want to add shoulders, whereas with the costume it doesn't show shoulders (even though you are likely wearing them underneath).

Thieves-Guild-Leathers-Male-Close-Front.jpg
    Edited by Number_51 on March 29, 2017 8:29PM
    Options
  • Exalted_Goose
    Exalted_Goose
    ✭✭✭✭
    The Outlaw motif might appeal to you - to my current level of understanding, the Bahraha's Curse set uses this style, however, I'm not sure if there are other craftable sets that use this motif. You can, of course, learn the Outlaw Trait by acquiring the motif itself, and the style material needed to craft in Outlaw fashion is Rogue's Soot; pieces of the motif can be found in the Delves of, and from the remains of World Bosses in, Hew's Bane, which is unlocked when the Thieves' Guild DLC is either owned or accessible through ESO Plus.

Here's a link to the ESO Fashion website for this particular style - I hope that this helps! :blush:

EDIT: Confound it all, I've been overtaken! Still, I hope that what the above posters have provided, and my recommendation of their suggestions, goes some way in aiding you! :smiley:
    Edited by Exalted_Goose on March 29, 2017 8:35PM
    "One fine day in the middle of the night. Two dead Kings got up to fight. Back to back they faced each other, drew their bows... and stabbed themselves...".
    Options
  • Tholian1
    Tholian1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Assassin's League medium armor might work.
    PS4 Pro NA
    Options
  • Fuz
    Fuz
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks everyone for the answers.
    Number_51 wrote: »
    Thieves Guild Leathers costume from joining the guild looks pretty similar. I think it's actually the Outlaw motif in light if you want to craft yourself. Of course crafting your own set you'd want to add shoulders, whereas with the costume it doesn't show shoulders (even though you are likely wearing them underneath).

This is close enough.
    I hate this game's loincloths...

But the colors are kinda ugly and I guess it can't be dyed, right?
    Also, need medium, not light >_<
    Edited by Fuz on March 29, 2017 9:20PM
    Options
  • Vanzeii
    Vanzeii
    ✭✭
    Fuz wrote: »

This is close enough.

You can dye it if you hav eso+
    Xbox-NA [Il Halo lI]
    Characters
    jxjx- dunmer dragon knight lvl 50
    sexiperson- breton templar lvl 50
    vextrax- nord nightblade lvl 29
    tehsorc- high elf sorc lvl 50
    Trying to get recognized for being the worst PvPer on xbox.
    Options
  • paulsimonps
    paulsimonps
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

This is close enough.

If you start the thieves guild story line and do a few quests you get it as a costume, it looks like the light armor version of the outlaw motif but with no shoulders but since its a costume you can wear it over other armors, its just cosmetic. It CAN by the way be dyed. Actually wait, is costume dying ESO plus only? I think it is.... been ESO plus since forever so I forgot if it was part of it or not.
    Options
  • Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

This is close enough.

It's a costume, so it doesn't matter what stats you need, you wear it 'over' your armour and it only affects the appearance, not the stats.

You're mostly right about the dye though - if you want to choose your own dyes you need to have ESO Plus. Alternatively you can buy a dye stamp but then you have to use the colours shown in the order they're shown, there is no choice at all.
    PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"
    Options
  • Fuz
    Fuz
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks everyone.
    Options
  • Fuz
    Fuz
    ✭✭✭
    Quick follow-up question:
    When eso plus expires does the costume stays dyed? Even if I unequip it?
    Edited by Fuz on April 3, 2017 11:36AM
    Options
  • zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Quick follow-up question:
    When eso plus expires does the costume stays dyed? Even if I unequip it?
    It stays.
    Grinding just make you go in circles.
    Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.
    Options
  • notimetocare
    notimetocare
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Assassin's league + xivxyn hood + nerineth shoulder
    Options