The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

I created a new Skyrim character: High Elf

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User]
    ✭✭✭
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
    Edited by [Deleted User] on March 30, 2017 6:06PM
  • Abeille
    Abeille
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Abeille wrote: »
    It is possible they are pure, since most of them are part of the Veiled Heritance and they are the kind of group that would take that issue seriously. But I don't mind if it is added as hair dye. As long as my Altmer can have it, I'm good.

I'll try to convey a more apparent tone of sarcasm in my posts from now on.

But... on a very serious, far more immersion-breaking matter - they need to give eyebrows a separate color bar. Ain't nobody got charcoal-drawn sticks for eyebrows with white hair.

I'm sorry, I've been a little stressed out lately and I might be taking things too seriously xD

And yes for separate color bar for eyebrows. My vampire's hair is much darker than I wanted it to be because I didn't want her eyebrows to be nonexistent.
    Just so that everyone knows, my Altmer still can't have black hair. About a dozen of Altmer NPCs in the game have black hair. Just saying.

Meet my characters:
    Command: Do the thing.

Zadarri, Khajiit Fist of Thalmor: The thing was done, as commanded.
    Durza gra-Maghul, Orc blacksmith: The thing was done perfectly, in the most efficient way.
    Tegwen, Bosmer troublemaker: You can't prove I didn't do the thing.
    Sings-Many-Songs, Argonian fisher: Sure, I'll do the thing... Eventually. Maybe.
    Aerindel, Altmer stormcaller: After extensive research, I've come to the conclusion that doing the thing would be a waste of resources.
    Liliel, Dunmer pyromancer: Aerindel said I shouldn't do the thing. Something about "resources".
    Gyda Snowcaller, Nord cryomancer: I will find a way to do it that won't waste resources and make Aerindel proud of me.
    Beatrice Leoriane, Breton vampire: I persuaded someone else into doing the thing. You are welcome, dear.
    Sahima, Redguard performer: Doing the thing sounds awfully unpleasant and really not my problem.
    Ellaria Valerius, Imperial priestess: I'll pray to the Eight for the thing to be done, if it is Their will.
  • Marktoneth3
    Marktoneth3
    ✭✭✭
    But Altmer has best golden hair
  • Abeille
    Abeille
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    But Altmer has best golden hair

Eeehh... Gold hair, gold skin, too much of the same. Contrast is where it is at!
    Just so that everyone knows, my Altmer still can't have black hair. About a dozen of Altmer NPCs in the game have black hair. Just saying.

Meet my characters:

Durza gra-Maghul, Orc blacksmith: The thing was done perfectly, in the most efficient way.
    Sings-Many-Songs, Argonian fisher: Sure, I'll do the thing... Eventually. Maybe.
    Aerindel, Altmer stormcaller: After extensive research, I've come to the conclusion that doing the thing would be a waste of resources.
    Liliel, Dunmer pyromancer: Aerindel said I shouldn't do the thing. Something about "resources".
    Gyda Snowcaller, Nord cryomancer: I will find a way to do it that won't waste resources and make Aerindel proud of me.
    Beatrice Leoriane, Breton vampire: I persuaded someone else into doing the thing. You are welcome, dear.
    Sahima, Redguard performer: Doing the thing sounds awfully unpleasant and really not my problem.
    Ellaria Valerius, Imperial priestess: I'll pray to the Eight for the thing to be done, if it is Their will.
  • starkerealm
    starkerealm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    BlackbirdV wrote: »
    menedhyn wrote: »
    Yes to more customisation options in general. Also, i'm obliged to say... @Abeille?

Who exactly is abeille?

Why hello that would be me, nice to meet you. I was a little lost in space due to a certain release that happened last week so I missed the notifications. Hi everybody!

Well, that's either extremely personal, or you've escaped from someone's cunning death trap once again.
  • Abeille
    Abeille
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    BlackbirdV wrote: »
    menedhyn wrote: »
    Yes to more customisation options in general. Also, i'm obliged to say... @Abeille?

Who exactly is abeille?

Why hello that would be me, nice to meet you. I was a little lost in space due to a certain release that happened last week so I missed the notifications. Hi everybody!

Well, that's either extremely personal, or you've escaped from someone's cunning death trap once again.

Cunning death trap, yes. It is called "Mass Effect: Andromeda".
    And before anyone says "but teh critics!", please love, you are playing Elder Scrolls Online. You know, the MMO that was absolutely torn to pieces by the critics and the internet as a whole. You should have learned by now not to trust every hateball you see rolling online.
    Edited by Abeille on March 30, 2017 7:43PM

Meet my characters:

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User]
    ✭✭✭
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • DisgracefulMind
    DisgracefulMind
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Another thread, and still no solid evidence as to why we shouldn't be able to have black hair. Give us the option, ZoS. I'd buy an appearance change token in a heartbeat ><
    Unfortunate magicka warden main.
    PC/NA Server
    Fairweather Friends
    Retired to baby bgs forever. Leave me alone.
  • Jemcrystal
    Jemcrystal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would be happy with more variety. I am thinking a boutique shop indoors in game where we could go to have our hair and beards altered. Here are some hair styles and colors I would like to see:

hd2UtoQ.png

• Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's like when EVE Online changed their character designer and suddenly decided the Caldari Deteis couldn't have black hair because... Hair dye isn't a think in the future?

Hair colour although one might be going for a "theme" is sadly something very easy to change. I think if you're in a setting where people have learnt to tattoo or warpaint they probably know how to dye hair.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • raidentenshu_ESO
    raidentenshu_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Another thread, and still no solid evidence as to why we shouldn't be able to have black hair. Give us the option, ZoS. I'd buy an appearance change token in a heartbeat ><

I think it would be a shame that we have to pay for the mistakes that ZOS made over not giving us black hairs for the Altmers in the first place.
  • Tabbycat
    Tabbycat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    At least Altmer and well, Mer in general, look a lot better in ESO than they do in Skyrim.

Poor Dunmer look like drug addicts in Skyrim.
    Founder and Co-GM of The Psijic Order Guild (NA)
    0.016%