Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
In response to the ongoing issue, the North American PC/Mac megaserver is currently unavailable while we perform maintenance. https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656543/temporarily-taking-down-the-pts-the-pc-na-live-server

(DC PC NA )A CALL TO ARMS: AZURA'S STAR IN DIRE NEED OF MORE BLUE FORCES.

• Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yeah, what happened to the AD pop after Bleakers anyway? We had around 12 there defending and got a nice d-tick for our efforts (13k). Actually it felt pretty natural for our group ;) At any rate we started pushing AD after that but they didn't seem to be too serious about defending emp. Emp trading perhaps? They've had like 4 different emps over the last week right?
    • PC/NA
    • Karllotta, AD Magplar, AR 50
    • Hatched-In-Glacier, DC Magden, AR 44
    • Miraliys, EP Warden, AR 35
    • Kartalin, AD Stamblade, AR 35
    • Kallenna, AD Magcro, AR 34
    • Miralys, EP Magsorc, AR 34
    • Milthalas, EP Magblade, AR 34
    • Lemon Party - Meanest Girls - @ Kartalin - Youtube
  • Rickter
    Rickter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    no the AD emp was definitely being aggressive. the emp was someone from that <Salt Mining Inc> guild or whatever its called. large 20+ emp ad group kept pushing glade and we kept fighting him off at the Farm until about 9:40PM EST, at least thats when i had to drop lead to run vMoL. . .
    RickterESO
    PC | NA | DC
    YouTube
    Bloodletter | StamDK | Alliance Rank 46 | Former Emperor of Shor (2018) | Former Emperor of Thornblade #4terms (2015)
    PvE:
    vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vMA | vDSA | vMoL | ALL Vet 4 Man Dungeons

• Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    The Bleakers fight was at around 11 pm EST or a little later for reference. I guess they all got tired.
    • PC/NA
    • Karllotta, AD Magplar, AR 50
    • Hatched-In-Glacier, DC Magden, AR 44
    • Miraliys, EP Warden, AR 35
    • Kartalin, AD Stamblade, AR 35
    • Kallenna, AD Magcro, AR 34
    • Miralys, EP Magsorc, AR 34
    • Milthalas, EP Magblade, AR 34
    • Lemon Party - Meanest Girls - @ Kartalin - Youtube
  • Hetaira
    Hetaira
    ✭✭✭
    As I type this, 20 or so blues are now pvdooring everything yellow has.
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hetaira wrote: »
    As I type this, 20 or so blues are now pvdooring everything yellow has.

No one feels bad for yellow that has seen 40 of them do it agains no more than a handful of players all week; but I do hope these blues show up when there's an actual fight. I also hope it's not a group that is faction swapping to emp trade
  • FENGRUSH
    FENGRUSH
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    You didn't have to make a thread about my lack of presence in azura, OP. Lord FENGRUSH will return in His full glory.
  • Prince_of_all_Pugs
    Prince_of_all_Pugs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Excellent news everyone! DC is now getting its reinforcements,now that the Lord of ALL DC forces has started playing again on azuras. thanks all for the help getting the populations in check on NA Azuras Star and keeping server playable. /salute
  • Sixth
    Sixth
    ✭✭✭
    Excellent news everyone! DC is now getting its reinforcements,now that the Lord of ALL DC forces has started playing again on azuras. thanks all for the help getting the populations in check on NA Azuras Star and keeping server playable. /salute

I accept noone as my lord
    Daggerfall Covenant
    Rank 17 Eightt: CP160 StamBlade
    Rank 15 Sixthh: CP 160 StamSorc
    f**k magicka characters

maybe I'm zerging... maybe I'm running solo.... play how you wanna, pst for the 1v1
  • Joshlenoir
    Joshlenoir
    ✭✭✭✭
    Rickter wrote: »
    no the AD emp was definitely being aggressive. the emp was someone from that <Salt Mining Inc> guild or whatever its called. large 20+ emp ad group kept pushing glade and we kept fighting him off at the Farm until about 9:40PM EST, at least thats when i had to drop lead to run vMoL. . .

AD emp is in my guild and I play with him almost every day all day, he definitely wasn't running a 20 man since he is either solo or with me, if pugs follow him (which they do) he can't be blamed for it, I know he purposely tries to push his 1vX potential with emp so he will willingly go to wherever the AP is. As far as 20+ emp AD group I don't know what you're talking about since my guild only has 16 players currently in it and the largest we have ever ran on any given day was 9 people, both times of which where when AD didn't have emp.
  • Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Humphie wrote: »
    Vapirko wrote: »
    Taylor_MB wrote: »
    Also AD and EP need to stop this team orange bs. Particularly bad today. AD had all scrolls from massive Zerg session. EP is attack us instead of trying to get their scrolls back. Last campaign it was the opposite. It was, is and will be pathetic af.

Playing the victim card was, is and always will be pathetic AF.

DC has the least population, so you lose your Emp keeps first, from both sides. That doesn't mean poor down trodden DC are getting teamed up against by the other factions, it just means a fraction of EP's or AD's overall pop can hold all of DC at bay.

DC needs more pop, there is no team orange.

Hmmm except that almost daily I watch as ad and ep stand next to each other not fighting after both attack us. So what's the problem there?

Being gate camped for months by DC?

The PvP community is a lot smaller than you would think and has a long memory. You also happen to have people like Vurian that came in here taking pride in such behavior...so if I have the choice and the map looks decent...I go after blue.

So what ur saying is that instead of playing the game strategically you're playing it like a petty child? Everything makes a lot of sense now. To each their own I suppose.
  • Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Also AD and EP need to stop this team orange bs. Particularly bad today. AD had all scrolls from massive Zerg session. EP is attack us instead of trying to get their scrolls back. Last campaign it was the opposite. It was, is and will be pathetic af.

DC has the least population, so you lose your Emp keeps first, from both sides. That doesn't mean poor down trodden DC are getting teamed up against by the other factions, it just means a fraction of EP's or AD's overall pop can hold all of DC at bay.

Hmmm except that almost daily I watch as ad and ep stand next to each other not fighting after both attack us. So what's the problem there?

I stand next to DC all the time and don't fight. Not because we are teaming up against EP, but because we are setting up some fun duels.

People standing next to each other from opposite factions ≠ team orange.

I'm well aware of the different between a duel and ep showing up to our siege against ad and then waking away from each other after we are dead.
  • Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I stand next to DC all the time and don't fight. Not because we are teaming up against EP, but because we are setting up some fun duels.

People standing next to each other from opposite factions ≠ team orange.

I'm well aware of the different between a duel and ep showing up to our siege against ad and then waking away from each other after we are dead.
  • Humphie
    Humphie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Humphie wrote: »

Being gate camped for months by DC?

The PvP community is a lot smaller than you would think and has a long memory. You also happen to have people like Vurian that came in here taking pride in such behavior...so if I have the choice and the map looks decent...I go after blue.

So what ur saying is that instead of playing the game strategically you're playing it like a petty child? Everything makes a lot of sense now. To each their own I suppose.

I gave an explanation why EP and AD hits DC so often. I didn't say I approve. All I said that if the map allows it, I prefer fighting blues.
    That should not allow you to assume anything about me.
    Cause if I would assume...I say you are a newbie that is walking AP, rolling the map with 16 blueberries at 5am est and then feel strong.
    But I am not assuming.

edit: typo
    Edited by Humphie on April 7, 2017 8:30AM
  • Humphie
    Humphie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Double post
    Edited by Humphie on April 7, 2017 6:26AM
  • ThePaleeOrcc
    ThePaleeOrcc
    Soul Shriven
    I will Bring Legions of Mordor to Azura. and do what I can to assist Daggerfall agasint the hordes! Legions of Orcs upon them!
    Edited by ThePaleeOrcc on April 20, 2017 5:33AM
  • Nivellan
    Nivellan
    ✭✭✭
    Don't worry DC, we can take it from here
    PC NA
    Azandara, Azuretha - Templar
    Former K-hole, FMC, Mischevious
  • Huggelz
    Huggelz
    ✭✭✭
    I vote that all DC guilds except the Braidas Bunch leave.
    Marcel
    Marcel Rigmond DC Nightblade - Flawless Conqueror
    Full Metal Carebears
    Nemesis (RIP)