The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

(DC PC NA )A CALL TO ARMS: AZURA'S STAR IN DIRE NEED OF MORE BLUE FORCES.

• technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I meant to get out there more but there's double XP and I need a new toon.

Even when I do; it's usually with my guild really only once a week and generally 5 or 6 of us. Not much we can do against the numbers we've seen lately so we might average a couple good fights in a night before people drop off and call it quits so; just myself going it alone is not going to affect much.

Then; when I have gone to PUG surf, it's so disorganized. Leaders don't mention what they are doing or seem to change their mind out of nowhere making for a loosely scattered AP farming field. Only way I've found that useful is to split off and let them be bait for ganking. Still doesn't help play the map much.

I often wonder what happened to the infamous guild that supposedly zerg but just assumed maybe it was a later night thing.
  • Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    TM will be likely be playing DC more if they remain massive underdogs in the campaign. Monday was just a preview, people are still getting alts geared up and fleshed out. Vujk never had any alts before hitting grand overlord 6+ months ago.
    • PC/NA
    • Karllotta, AD Magplar, AR 50
    • Hatched-In-Glacier, DC Magden, AR 44
    • Miraliys, EP Warden, AR 35
    • Kartalin, AD Stamblade, AR 35
    • Kallenna, AD Magcro, AR 34
    • Miralys, EP Magsorc, AR 34
    • Milthalas, EP Magblade, AR 34
    • Lemon Party - Meanest Girls - @ Kartalin - Youtube
  • Dutchessx
    Dutchessx
    ✭✭✭✭
    For EP I know the following guilds (l know I will miss some):
    Animosity
    Darkest Requiem
    Death's Head Legion
    Immortalli
    Longbottom Leafers

There are a few others besides these that I see running around EP that are small man groups as well as some of these are. So this isn't a complete list.
    Former Guild Leader Darkest Requiem
    Dutchessx - Sorcerer - EP NA
    Dütchess - Templar - DC NA
    Dutchess of Lost Souls - DC NA
    The Dark Dutchess- Sorcerer - DC NA
    Ðutchess - Templar - DC NA
    Always beware the sound of hooves in the night
    Remember Haderus
    Remember Azura's Star
  • Minno
    Minno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kartalin wrote: »
    TM will be likely be playing DC more if they remain massive underdogs in the campaign. Monday was just a preview, people are still getting alts geared up and fleshed out. Vujk never had any alts before hitting grand overlord 6+ months ago.

I don't expect anyone to reroll just for DC. Highly appreciated, especially if some of those players have GO rank.

Cheers!
    Minno - DC - Forum-plar Extraordinaire
    - Guild-lead for MV
    - Filthy Casual
  • Minno
    Minno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Minno wrote: »
    DC on Azura's Star Need help, barely any are left to fight the EP or DC. At the moment the server is basically a 3 bar Red v Yellow server, which means that this server has INCREDIBLE AP potential for a strong DC guild Group. that being stated here are some good candidates.

Harlocks Hurtlocker (seramis's raid)
    The Braidas Bunch
    Legion of Mordor
    VE
    Requiem
    Team Xstream (Fengrush's group)

P.S. I dont know many of these guilds actual names , I apologize if I offended anyone.

Only problem is that Legion of Orcs (they like to call themselves that in zone), VE ,and Blood of Daggerfall (Saramis/Harlock's guild) are what's keeping DC competitive on TF. Take away any one of them, and TF DC will feel the hurt more.

Once I solidify my current new build, you'll see me more in AZ but I'm one person.

What DC Guilds are left? Here are some that I believe are still active...

Guild__________________________________SERVER_____________________TIME
    Vehemence (VE)__________________________TF________________________Prime Time (5 PM EST - 1 AM EST)
    Blood of Daggerfall (BoD)_________________TF________________________Prime Time (5 PM EST - 1 AM EST)
    Legion or Mordor (LoM)___________________TF________________________Prime Time (5 PM EST - 1 AM EST)
    Arcadian knights (AK)_____________________TF________________________Prime Time (5 PM EST - 1 AM EST)
    Iron Legion_______________________________TF________________________Prime Time (5 PM EST - 1 AM EST)
    ShadowGrabber Pug Guild (SG)____________TF________________________Prime Time (5 PM EST - 1 AM EST)
    The Kelly Gang (TKG)______________________TF________________________Night (1 AM EST - 9 AM EST)
    Wormhole________________________________TF_________________________Night (1 AM EST - 9 AM EST)
    Elder Skillz (Skillz)________________________TF_________________________Day (9 AM EST - 5 PM EST)
    Pugs of DaggerFall (PD)__________________TF__________________________Day (9 AM EST - 5 PM EST)
    Requiem_________________________________HAD_______________________Prime Time (5 PM EST - 1 AM EST)

KHOLE__________________________________MIA________________________Prime Time (5 PM EST - 1 AM EST)

What DC Guilds are currently on HAD & AZ? Correct me if my information is outdated.

Thanks

Thanks Crispy. I based my info on zone callout and seeing who is where at the objectives I'm at. It is of course not the best answer lol.

When I was on AZ this week, some remnants of LoDG were on but it was mostly a pug group of 15 players for the faction. Rest were solo players or other smaller groups of friends/guilds, from what I could see.

AD is at it's strongest, fielding an offensive on EP and DC with bigger numbers. If anything AZ could use a week coordinated defense DC guild and an DC offense, both maybe no larger than 15 each.
    - Guild-lead for MV
    - Filthy Casual
  • Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Kartalin wrote: »

I don't expect anyone to reroll just for DC. Highly appreciated, especially if some of those players have GO rank.

Cheers!

Most of us have had max level DC characters for awhile, I have 2 myself. It's just the fine details in my case like maxing out certain skill lines *cough*Destro*cough* and getting a few more skill points for passives. We generally run anywhere from 8-16 on AD side, so I expect it to be similar numbers if/when we play DC.
    • PC/NA
    • Karllotta, AD Magplar, AR 50
    • Hatched-In-Glacier, DC Magden, AR 44
    • Miraliys, EP Warden, AR 35
    • Kartalin, AD Stamblade, AR 35
    • Kallenna, AD Magcro, AR 34
    • Miralys, EP Magsorc, AR 34
    • Milthalas, EP Magblade, AR 34
    • Lemon Party - Meanest Girls - @ Kartalin - Youtube
  • Rickter
    Rickter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    When I was on AZ this week, some remnants of LoDG were on but it was mostly a pug group of 15 players for the faction. Rest were solo players or other smaller groups of friends/guilds, from what I could see.

did this guild really fizzle out already? what do you mean "remnants" seems like they were hella active like not 3 weeks ago. .

RickterESO
    PC | NA | DC
    YouTube
    Bloodletter | StamDK | Alliance Rank 46 | Former Emperor of Shor (2018) | Former Emperor of Thornblade #4terms (2015)
    PvE:
    vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vMA | vDSA | vMoL | ALL Vet 4 Man Dungeons

• Minno
    Minno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rickter wrote: »

did this guild really fizzle out already? what do you mean "remnants" seems like they were hella active like not 3 weeks ago. .

Meaning they stopped recruiting from zone and it looked like a simple pug pickup.
    - Guild-lead for MV
    - Filthy Casual
  • Dreyloch
    Dreyloch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have to inquire here Rickter,

From what I recall, doesn't Requiem only run like 1-2 days a week in PvP on Haderus? Unless that's changed, and it's more a PvP guild now? I think the OP is looking for dedicated daily PvP guilds/players. Not trying to be rude, just curious is all.
    "The fear of Death, is often worse than death itself"
  • Crispen_Longbow
    Crispen_Longbow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dreyloch wrote: »

From what I recall, doesn't Requiem only run like 1-2 days a week in PvP on Haderus? Unless that's changed, and it's more a PvP guild now? I think the OP is looking for dedicated daily PvP guilds/players. Not trying to be rude, just curious is all.

Daily PVP Guilds are becoming harder and harder to find. They are the mythical ice cream pooping unicorns.

maxresdefault.jpg
    Crispen Longbow - Daggerfall Covenant (DC): NB - Rank:50 (NA/PC) - RIP (Blue VE, Khole, LoM, MO)
    Crispen Longboww - Aldmeri Dominion (AD): NB - Rank:50 (NA/PC) - Crispen's House of Pain RIP (KP, Yellow VE, Omni)
    Crispen Longbow-EP - Ebonheart Pact (EP): NB - Rank:50 (NA/PC) - RIP (Red VE)
  • Dreyloch
    Dreyloch
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Daily PVP Guilds are becoming harder and harder to find. They are the mythical ice cream pooping unicorns.

maxresdefault.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

IDK what's more disturbing, where you found that picture, or if that's you on the left =P
    "The fear of Death, is often worse than death itself"
  • Rickter
    Rickter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

hey @Dreyloch no worries you are not being rude at all. You were once in Requiem and I know what you are referring to. A lot has changed since you were in the guild. Requiem pvps around 6 days a week now. But the group size is typically 5-12 peaking at 16 post 2017 and that was during No CP testing. That number has tremendous potential to grow, ive actually had to decline several applications simply because I didnt want too much growth until some dust had settled. There is no longer a dedicated team and grouping is always open for those interested. If i put my dedication into it, it would get difficult to manage and im trying to cut back on that in this life and do me for a bit. I hadnt really had time to do that in all these 3 years as GM of this guild.
    Edited by Rickter on March 30, 2017 6:19PM
    RickterESO
    PC | NA | DC
    YouTube
    Bloodletter | StamDK | Alliance Rank 46 | Former Emperor of Shor (2018) | Former Emperor of Thornblade #4terms (2015)
    PvE:
    vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vMA | vDSA | vMoL | ALL Vet 4 Man Dungeons

• Anazasi
    Anazasi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    For all those DC groups and guilds scrambling to roll over to AZ. Come on you have an EP player who lead EP to winning a campaign (the last one) using zerg tactics calling for DC to come help them because DK moved to AZ for month. Last Monday night EP rolled south with 60 players to crown emp in a nice red ball and 1 group back doored 3 empty keeps and prevented them from EMP. Now they want DC to come fight AD because of one 16 man group that is actually comprised of competent players on voice. You all are getting yourselves involved in 1 players ego trip because as far as I know AD is exercising some considerable restraint when it comes to DC and is really focused on EP. The fact that one of the long time AD groups is getting on their DC characters to self balance should be a clear indication that other DC guilds moving to AZ would be an issue.

• technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

maxresdefault.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

IDK what's more disturbing, where you found that picture, or if that's you on the left =P

Squatty Potty. Look it up. It just might save your ***.
    Anazasi wrote: »
    For all those DC groups and guilds scrambling to roll over to AZ. Come on you have an EP player who lead EP to winning a campaign (the last one) using zerg tactics calling for DC to come help them because DK moved to AZ for month. Last Monday night EP rolled south with 60 players to crown emp in a nice red ball and 1 group back doored 3 empty keeps and prevented them from EMP. Now they want DC to come fight AD because of one 16 man group that is actually comprised of competent players on voice. You all are getting yourselves involved in 1 players ego trip because as far as I know AD is exercising some considerable restraint when it comes to DC and is really focused on EP. The fact that one of the long time AD groups is getting on their DC characters to self balance should be a clear indication that other DC guilds moving to AZ would be an issue.

Either way; DC has been really low lately and could use some more people.
  • Magus
    Magus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Main issue with Azura's is it's just hot and cold and that's because a lot of guilds don't run daily anymore. So, some nights you will face the zerg, some nights you will be the zerg, it's just inconsistent. Nice thing with Trueflame is the populations are consistent, even if some guilds aren't running, and nobody pvdoors the Emp in night caps.
    Duraeon / Maoh
    Former Emperor of Haderus, Trueflame, and Azura's Star
    PC/NA
  • NACtron
    NACtron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Taylor_MB wrote: »
    NACtron wrote: »
    Satiar wrote: »
    Id strongly consider AZ if there's good competition, most of us enjoyed no-CP week. What guilds run EP/AD there? Size/strength?

Went there a week before no cp week so things could have changed however this what I remember:

There was a frengush 4 man group and a cult following of 20 DC. That was entertaining for a bit. Legion of Mordor was there when we were there and that was fun. Best fight for EP on Azuras.

AD was well forgetable. Couple groups small in size and a pug guild or two. Though I heard dominion Knights has moved there recently.

EP had Darkest Requiem and a couple very small groups. Not sure what the status is now.

Lastly lots and lots of newer players for the "elite" 1vX'ers to farm for AP and video highlights. On the bright side everyone seems very proficient and setting up un godly amounts of seige that really hurt without cp.

Apart from AD pug guild, all of that is now incorrect.

Well good to hear :) might be worth it to stop by again someday
    Pact Militia GM
    Nikolai the Nord - Stamplar

• Drakkdjinn
    Drakkdjinn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm in favor of a balanced campaign and would like to see more blues, but admittedly its nice to see AD in first place after six months of being in last. Hell that old trend is why I rolled to AD from DC in the first place. Icing on the cake is that most of the pushes happen in prime-time or at least sane NA PC hours and although there are some groups lately who perpetrate this, AD has primarily done it without the PvDooring nightzerg other factions have relied on in Azura's to secure their score.

If I have to go blueberry again to find fun fights this cycle I will, but lets give credit where its due - AD came from way behind and got its *** together and has spanked the campaign hard without being as scummy as some of its rivals have been in AZ. Period.

That said; I'm bored :(
  • WuffyCerulei
    WuffyCerulei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Unfortunately DC seems to have been too busy in Trueflame and Haderus : ( It would be nice to see the campaigns more balanced faction-wise instead of everyone in one faction clustering in one.
    For the love of Kyne, buff sorc. PC NACP 2100+Star-Sïnger - Khajiit Magicka Sorc - EP Grand Overlord - Flawless Conqueror vMA/vBRP/vDSA no death/vHel Ra HM/vAA HM/vSO HM/vMoL HM/vHoF HM/vAS +2/vCR+3/vSS HMs/vKA HMs/vVH/vRG Oax HM/vDSR
  • Minalan
    Minalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    DC on Azura's Star Need help, barely any are left to fight the EP or DC. At the moment the server is basically a 3 bar Red v Yellow server, which means that this server has INCREDIBLE AP potential for a strong DC guild Group. that being stated here are some good candidates.

The Braidas Bunch
    Legion of Mordor
    VE
    Requiem

P.S. I dont know many of these guilds actual names , I apologize if I offended anyone.

Only problem is that Legion of Orcs (they like to call themselves that in zone), VE ,and Blood of Daggerfall (Saramis/Harlock's guild) are what's keeping DC competitive on TF. Take away any one of them, and TF DC will feel the hurt more.

Once I solidify my current new build, you'll see me more in AZ but I'm one person.

Vehemence (VE)__________________________TF________________________Prime Time (5 PM EST - 1 AM EST)
    Blood of Daggerfall (BoD)_________________TF________________________Prime Time (5 PM EST - 1 AM EST)
    Legion or Mordor (LoM)___________________TF________________________Prime Time (5 PM EST - 1 AM EST)
    Arcadian knights (AK)_____________________TF________________________Prime Time (5 PM EST - 1 AM EST)
    Iron Legion_______________________________TF________________________Prime Time (5 PM EST - 1 AM EST)
    ShadowGrabber Pug Guild (SG)____________TF________________________Prime Time (5 PM EST - 1 AM EST)
    The Kelly Gang (TKG)______________________TF________________________Night (1 AM EST - 9 AM EST)
    Wormhole________________________________TF_________________________Night (1 AM EST - 9 AM EST)
    Elder Skillz (Skillz)________________________TF_________________________Day (9 AM EST - 5 PM EST)
    Pugs of DaggerFall (PD)__________________TF__________________________Day (9 AM EST - 5 PM EST)
    Requiem_________________________________HAD_______________________Prime Time (5 PM EST - 1 AM EST)

KHOLE__________________________________MIA________________________Prime Time (5 PM EST - 1 AM EST)

What DC Guilds are currently on HAD & AZ? Correct me if my information is outdated.

Thanks

Thanks Crispy. I based my info on zone callout and seeing who is where at the objectives I'm at. It is of course not the best answer lol.

AD is at it's strongest, fielding an offensive on EP and DC with bigger numbers. If anything AZ could use a week coordinated defense DC guild and an DC offense, both maybe no larger than 15 each.

@Minno. We need to make an official 'Forum Warrior' guild for AS.

Last night on TF was just too much fun killing people with you and @RinaldoGandolphi.
  • Sixth
    Sixth
    ✭✭✭
    I just don't get how y'all can have multiple toons in different factions in the same campaign. If it's not fun for you as an AD/EP player, go help out your faction in a different campaign? DC population will pick up eventually, I'm not complaining about losing the campaign, the only thing I've complained about was getting pushed back to trip keeps.

As for all the LoDG comments, they moved to BWB, me personally it's not my thing there
    Daggerfall Covenant
    Rank 17 Eightt: CP160 StamBlade
    Rank 15 Sixthh: CP 160 StamSorc
    f**k magicka characters

maybe I'm zerging... maybe I'm running solo.... play how you wanna, pst for the 1v1
  • PenguinInACan
    PenguinInACan
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sixth wrote: »
    I just don't get how y'all can have multiple toons in different factions in the same campaign. If it's not fun for you as an AD/EP player, go help out your faction in a different campaign? DC population will pick up eventually, I'm not complaining about losing the campaign, the only thing I've complained about was getting pushed back to trip keeps.

As for all the LoDG comments, they moved to BWB, me personally it's not my thing there

From an AD perspective...it hasn't been fun on AZ for a bit now. TF is too laggy for me and had doesn't have consistent action like AZ/TF does. So we (TM) decided to move to DC. Us moving to DC neither destroys the AD population (as some TF guilds have moved over) and doesn't detract from the current DC pops on other campaigns. If it looks like DC starts to get some momentum we'll move back to AD to keep the competition lively.

I'd rather play on a dying faction than push with a growing one. And that's the driving factor to why TM is re-rolling DC for a bit.
    Marek
  • Sixth
    Sixth
    ✭✭✭

From an AD perspective...it hasn't been fun on AZ for a bit now. TF is too laggy for me and had doesn't have consistent action like AZ/TF does. So we (TM) decided to move to DC. Us moving to DC neither destroys the AD population (as some TF guilds have moved over) and doesn't detract from the current DC pops on other campaigns. If it looks like DC starts to get some momentum we'll move back to AD to keep the competition lively.

I'd rather play on a dying faction than push with a growing one. And that's the driving factor to why TM is re-rolling DC for a bit.
    Fair enough, I don't like TF cause of the lagginess as well so that's why I rarely go there.

My opinion is just you should help your faction on a different campaign before rerolling to a different faction to help them. If D.C. starts dominating on Azuras then I'll see if the other campaigns are doing alright before continuing on Azuras and in the end, that'll help the campaigns health.
    Daggerfall Covenant
    Rank 17 Eightt: CP160 StamBlade
    Rank 15 Sixthh: CP 160 StamSorc
    f**k magicka characters

maybe I'm zerging... maybe I'm running solo.... play how you wanna, pst for the 1v1
  • IxSTALKERxI
    IxSTALKERxI
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    ooo I wanna fight TM :D
    NA | PC | Aldmeri Dominion
    Laser Eyes AR 26 Arcanist | Stalker V AR 41 Warden | I Stalker I AR 42 NB | Stalkersaurus AR 31 Templar | Stalker Ill AR 31 Sorc | Nigel the Great of Blackwater
    Former Emperor x11 campaign cycles
    Venatus Officer | RIP RÁGE | YouTube Channel
  • PenguinInACan
    PenguinInACan
    ✭✭✭✭

Fair enough, I don't like TF cause of the lagginess as well so that's why I rarely go there.

My opinion is just you should help your faction on a different campaign before rerolling to a different faction to help them. If D.C. starts dominating on Azuras then I'll see if the other campaigns are doing alright before continuing on Azuras and in the end, that'll help the campaigns health.

See we tried that....we played on had a bit....nobody home when we run groups....and we played on TF....not fun for anyone in group. We haven't run a TM group in AZ in a week now and its still dominated by AD in primetime...so now its time for DC TM.
    Marek
  • PenguinInACan
    PenguinInACan
    ✭✭✭✭
    ooo I wanna fight TM :D

There are a lot of our AD friends that are salivating over our swap...it'll be interesting considering all of our alts are different classes/playstyles. (i.e I don't have a DC templar...so I'm swapping from heal/tank to magblade dps....)
    Marek
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So it was just me and 1 other DC guy even attempting to do anything at Warden just now. Seems most of DC just gave up and left. I got a few kills and ran away. :s
  • Minno
    Minno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Minalan wrote: »

The Braidas Bunch
    Legion of Mordor
    VE
    Requiem

Thanks

Last night on TF was just too much fun killing people with you and @RinaldoGandolphi.

Lol that was a fun night.
    - Guild-lead for MV
    - Filthy Casual
  • RinaldoGandolphi
    RinaldoGandolphi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Minalan wrote: »

The Braidas Bunch
    Legion of Mordor
    VE
    Requiem

Thanks

Yeah it was, great time for sure!
    Rinaldo Gandolphi-Breton Sorcerer Daggerfall Covenant
    Juste Gandolphi Dark Elf Templar Daggerfall Covenant
    Richter Gandolphi - Dark Elf Dragonknight Daggerfall Covenant
    Mathias Gandolphi - Breton Nightblade Daggerfall Covenant
    RinaldoGandolphi - High Elf Sorcerer Aldmeri Dominion
    Officer Fire and Ice
    Co-GM - MVP

Sorcerer's - The ONLY class in the game that is punished for using its class defining skill (Bolt Escape)

"Here in his shrine, that they have forgotten. Here do we toil, that we might remember. By night we reclaim, what by day was stolen. Far from ourselves, he grows ever near to us. Our eyes once were blinded, now through him do we see. Our hands once were idle, now through them does he speak. And when the world shall listen, and when the world shall see, and when the world remembers, that world will cease to be. - Miraak

• DHale
    DHale
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There should be plenty of D.C. For that campaign... based on what I see in TF NA PC.
    Sorcerna, proud beta sorc. RIP April 2014 to May 31 2016 DArk Brotherhood. Out of retirement for negates and encases. Sorcerna will be going back into retirement to be my main crafter Fall 2018. Because an 8 k shield is f ing useless. Died because of baddies on the forum. Too much qq too little pew pew. 16 AD 2 DC. 0 EP cause they bad, CP 2300 plus 18 level 50 toons. NA, PC, Grey Host#SORCLIVESMATTER actually they don’t or they wouldn’t keep getting nerfed constantly.
  • Dwibigrichub17_ESO
    I did bring about 6 peeps to play on AZ when DC was at low pop, then AD that was pop locked left when they couldn't take Bleakers back. Hope all those AD will come back tonight.