Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
In response to the ongoing issue, the North American PC/Mac megaserver is currently unavailable while we perform maintenance. https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656543/temporarily-taking-down-the-pts-the-pc-na-live-server

Armor and spell resist

iseko
iseko
✭✭✭✭
Long time ago I looked up how armor and spell resist relate to dmg reduction. Then I took a 1.5 year break and now Im trying to find out how it works again.

It used to be (1.0-1.5 era) that the relationship was not linear.

Meaning that having 10k armor for example was only 7-10% dmg reduction. 20k armor was about 25%. 32k armor was 50%. So the frst 10k was very little but the higher you get the faster it increases (i.e.: exponential and not linear).

Is it still the same way or have they changed it? This info is based on my memory from back then... Cant find the spreadsheet with the data anymore.

Best Answer

• DocFrost72
    DocFrost72
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    To my knowledge, roughly 600 resistance =1% damage reduction. 33000-ish resistance is cap. This applies to physical, spell, and elemental resistances.