The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Your Ideal Cyrodiil

• AbraXuSeXile
    AbraXuSeXile
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    People asking for ffa, no alliances, small scale/solo cyrodiil are clearly playing the wrong game.
    AbraXuS
    Grand Overlord Rank 50 [First EU]
    Clan Leader of eXile
    Gaming Community - Est. 1999
    Crashing an EP Wedding | DK Emp | 1vX | Between Enemy Lines | Hate Video | 5 v Many

• SneaK
    SneaK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    People asking for ffa, no alliances, small scale/solo cyrodiil are clearly playing the wrong game.

As far as I know, there is no other comparison for console players.. So, I think imagining a different type of Cyrodiil is within reason.
    "IMO"
    Aldmeri Dominion
    Bosmer Nightblade AR 32 - Altmer Templar AR 26 - Dunmer Dragonknight AR 18 - Altmer Sorcerer AR 20 - Khajiit Dragonknight AR 18
    (+3 not worth mentioning, yet)
  • Minalan
    Minalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I tell DC troops what to do in zone. And they do it immediately. Ideal.

To be fair most of your advice is good. It's just that nobody ever listens. Forget Glade and Ash. To Chalamo!
  • AbraXuSeXile
    AbraXuSeXile
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SneaK wrote: »

As far as I know, there is no other comparison for console players.. So, I think imagining a different type of Cyrodiil is within reason.

Even though most of us old schoolers know that AvAvA is garbage its still designed for it and will always be a group map.
    AbraXuS
    Grand Overlord Rank 50 [First EU]
    Clan Leader of eXile
    Gaming Community - Est. 1999
    Crashing an EP Wedding | DK Emp | 1vX | Between Enemy Lines | Hate Video | 5 v Many

• deepseamk20b14_ESO
    deepseamk20b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rework IC. Push the deadra out of the city so they randomly appear in the rest of cyrodiil.

Massive battle to capture white gold tower.

The deadra that left IC now randomly attack and take over keeps and factions need to take the keeps back. A large boss would need to be beat to take the keep, possibly taking coordination from all factions for at least the time being.

Removal of set bonuses in cyrodiil. Keep cp that's fine.

If not the above, then soft cap back.
    Hey everyone! Look! It's a signature!
  • Rylana
    Rylana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Id take original launch day or open beta cyrodiil any day

the lag was almost nonexistent, the map was alive everywhere and not just two or three ballgroups fighting over one flag, everything felt open and fresh and populated, 10 campaigns, all of them highly active....

but those days are three years gone. never to return. id take the batspam over the shitshow i saw before i uninstalled for the last time last year (rampant proc builds and full faction zergs at single outpost and keep defenses for every battle)
    Edited by Rylana on March 26, 2017 11:57AM
    @rylanadionysis == Closed Beta Tester October 2013 == Retired October 2016 == Uninstalled @ One Tamriel Release == Inactive Indefinitely
    Ebonheart Pact: Lyzara Dionysis - Sorc - AR 37 (Former Empress of Blackwater Blade and Haderus) == Shondra Dionysis - Temp - AR 23 == Arrianaya Dionysis - DK - AR 17
    Aldmeri Dominion: Rylana Dionysis - DK - AR 25 == Kailiana - NB - AR 21 == Minerva Dionysis - Temp - AR 21 == Victoria Dionysis - Sorc - AR 13
    Daggerfall Covenant: Dannika Dionysis - DK - AR 21 == The Catman Rises - Temp - AR 15 (Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade)
    Forum LOL Champion (retired) == Black Belt in Ballista-Fu == The Last Vice Member == Praise Cheesus == Electro-Goblin
  • PandaIsAPotato
    PandaIsAPotato
    ✭✭✭
    My ideal Cyrodiil would be nothing but Magicka DKs, Magicka Templars, Magicka Nightblades, mainly because of @Scamandros scamalamadingdong, and Magicka Sorcs. Because Stamina is gey and mDK and Magplars are the best thing to ever happen to ESO.
    Edited by PandaIsAPotato on March 26, 2017 8:05PM
    Supreme Leader Panda
    GM of Licinius Exploitation Incorporated
  • Knootewoot
    Knootewoot
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Rylana wrote: »

the lag was almost nonexistent, the map was alive everywhere and not just two or three ballgroups fighting over one flag, everything felt open and fresh and populated, 10 campaigns, all of them highly active....

but those days are three years gone. never to return. id take the batspam over the shitshow i saw before i uninstalled for the last time last year (rampant proc builds and full faction zergs at single outpost and keep defenses for every battle)

Sadly, these are the heydays of most games. People still figuring out how stuff works and walking around aimlessly just trying to have fun. These are the best days of any PvP orientated game.

But once people figure out the mechanics and no longer look at the screen but at the sheer numbers from the countless addons cluttering their screen the game gets less and less fun to play. Add up the band aid fixes to counter bugs, lag and cheaters (removing deer, putting scaffolding at gates which block exit, putting anti zerg mechanics like proxy which actually become zerg weapon etc) and the days we loved are gone... forever.
    ٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
    "I am a nightblade. Blending the disciplines of the stealthy agent and subtle wizard, I move unseen and undetected, foil locks and traps, and teleport to safety when threatened, or strike like a viper from ambush. The College of Illusion hides me and fuddles or pacifies my opponents. The College of Mysticism detects my object, reflects and dispels enemy spells, and makes good my escape. The key to a nightblade's success is avoidance, by spell or by stealth; with these skills, all things are possible."
  • TheBonesXXX
    TheBonesXXX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rylana wrote: »

I'd just kill all sets and have pvp sets and get rid of the *** battle spirit buff.
  • Serjustin19
    Serjustin19
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stovahkiin wrote: »
    Never gonna see big changes like this in Cyro. You think PvP in general is empty now sometimes? Just wait until battlegrounds is released, cyrodiil will be a damn ghost town; there won't be nearly enough demand for any more big changes to it.

That's exactly same thing I'm kinda worried about. Ever since I first heard about battle grounds. I have told some PvPer's I know. That good chance battle grounds will be more popular, Cyrodiil be dying and possibly more campaign deletions.

I've and Many others have already gone through two different campaigns to see them just being deleted. 2 times for me and other PvPer's already went trhough 2nd deletion of Scourge. On PS4 EU. Plus some went through Chilllrend deletion and then Scourge.

How many more campaigns will be deleted, if and when PvP battle grounds be very popular? That's why I don't think battle grounds is a good thing outside of Cyrodiil. It should of been in Cyrodill by that AD base Near Blood Mayne. That location surrounded by water and slaughterfish. With huge walls. It huge on map.

Formerly Serjustin19, Save for Forum Of Course.... Fiery_Darkness (PC NA) currently.
  • incite
    incite
    ✭✭✭✭
    My ideal Cyrodiil?

A place without players who spit toxic, play [snip] and act like 4 year old ***

Unfortunately I just described 90% of the pvp scene

Seems somehow we all think we're special and unique

I rarely meet players open world with some sense of honor, respect or dignity.

All I c is are hate wisps, zergs [snip] solo players, more hate wisps and tryharders running about.

I hope BG will make pvp more enjoyable, i really do

[Edit to remove inappropriate comment.]
    Edited by ZOS_GregoryV on March 31, 2017 1:27AM
    PC EU

no1 knows me, no1 cares about me but sshh, don't tell

• Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My ideal Cyrodiil has no bloodporting. If you can't travel to the keep via the Transitus Network, why can you respawn there? (Or alternatively, the reverse. If you can respawn there, you should be able to travel there too.)
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp