Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Searching for People to play with! PS4!

Katharyna
Katharyna
Soul Shriven
hello there! i'm looking for people to play with. My alliance is Daggerfall Covenant my class is Stamina Nightblade Wood Elf my level is 115
I do mostly questing currently i'm at the cadwell questline in Aldmeri Dominion. I hope there are people that like to play with me. What i want is to level up and do more dungeoning i'm DPS i'f someone is interested add me on PS4!
Daggerfall Covenant, Stamina Nightblade, Wood Elf. (EU)
  • Andrewb967
    Andrewb967
    ✭✭
    Katharyna wrote: »
    hello there! i'm looking for people to play with. My alliance is Daggerfall Covenant my class is Stamina Nightblade Wood Elf my level is 115
    I do mostly questing currently i'm at the cadwell questline in Aldmeri Dominion. I hope there are people that like to play with me. What i want is to level up and do more dungeoning i'm DPS i'f someone is interested add me on PS4!

I have a small group. Currently we just run dungeons. Trying to build the numbers for trials. Add me if you like. CrackHeadHero66.

Laid back group here.

Edit:
    If I'm not on you can also contact random9378
    Edited by Andrewb967 on March 20, 2017 5:09PM
  • Katharyna
    Katharyna
    Soul Shriven
    Okay, thank you for your response! I'm happy to hear that :)
    Daggerfall Covenant, Stamina Nightblade, Wood Elf. (EU)