Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Gear Question

rkuczy01
rkuczy01
What is some good jewelry and staffs for a DPS Sorc outside of vMA staff and Moondancer? Looking for easy to obtain or dungeon jewelry/weapons.
Go Big or Go Home
Talk is Cheap
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jewellery you can try Willpower if magicka, it's a good go to for a lot of builds.

@Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • rkuczy01
    rkuczy01
    What about for staff options?
    Go Big or Go Home
    Talk is Cheap
  • Danksta
    Danksta
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    rkuczy01 wrote: »

Just use a random sharpened staff enchanted with weapon damage enchantment.
    BawKinTackWarDs PS4/NA

• rkuczy01
    rkuczy01
    Danksta wrote: »

Just use a random sharpened staff enchanted with weapon damage enchantment.

I know that but trying to pair them up with jewelry for a set bonus
    Go Big or Go Home
    Talk is Cheap
  • Trinity_Is_My_Name
    Trinity_Is_My_Name
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Depending on your armour setup there are quite a few options. If you are running a staff on each bar you can run two Willpower jewelry pieces and a Willpower staff (on each bar). That gives you the Willpower 3 piece bonus at all times and leaves one jewelry slot open for another set that has jewelry such as Necropotence, Elegant, etc.

There are all kinds of combinations you can come up with...I.E. Theorycraft. I suggest finding a site that lists all the Magicka sets so you can look through them to come up with something you want to try.

I think I am on setup number 5 or 6 on my Mag Sorc and have another setup ready to go as soon as I acquire the last few pieces.

Good luck!
  • rkuczy01
    rkuczy01
    Depending on your armour setup there are quite a few options. If you are running a staff on each bar you can run two Willpower jewelry pieces and a Willpower staff (on each bar). That gives you the Willpower 3 piece bonus at all times and leaves one jewelry slot open for another set that has jewelry such as Necropotence, Elegant, etc.

There are all kinds of combinations you can come up with...I.E. Theorycraft. I suggest finding a site that lists all the Magicka sets so you can look through them to come up with something you want to try.

I think I am on setup number 5 or 6 on my Mag Sorc and have another setup ready to go as soon as I acquire the last few pieces.

Good luck!

Wanting to run a destro staff on both bars. Might try and go Willpower on all jewelry but let me know if you think the above is a better decision.
    Go Big or Go Home
    Talk is Cheap
  • FlyLionel
    FlyLionel
    ✭✭✭✭
    Burning spell weave? Go 4 julianos with crafted staffs and bsw will be 2 body all jewelry. And 2slots open for undaunted; bingo/easy. Or go with a crafted set that has a better 2-4p option? Look for spell damage/max magic, not an expert on magic sets but there should be some decent ones. Using crafted sets makes for not farming sharpened inferno so you're restricted to using 4p....or just craft last 5p and use a 1p undaunted max magic/spell damage/maxhealth(what I would do). Honestly no one is going to tell me bsw+julianos is not good. Its good just not top tier #1 endgame; which you arent looking for. Still sounds sexy though.
    Edited by FlyLionel on March 21, 2017 5:23PM
    The Flyers
  • rkuczy01
    rkuczy01
    FlyLionel wrote: »
    Burning spell weave? Go 4 julianos with crafted staffs and bsw will be 2 body all jewelry. And 2slots open for undaunted; bingo/easy. Or go with a crafted set that has a better 2-4p option? Look for spell damage/max magic, not an expert on magic sets but there should be some decent ones. Using crafted sets makes for not farming sharpened inferno so you're restricted to using 4p....or just craft last 5p and use a 1p undaunted max magic/spell damage/maxhealth(what I would do). Honestly no one is going to tell me bsw+julianos is not good. Its good just not top tier #1 endgame; which you arent looking for. Still sounds sexy though.

This is not a bad idea, you get both the benefits of both sets and solves until can get end game gear. Thanks for the idea!
    Go Big or Go Home
    Talk is Cheap
  • FlyLionel
    FlyLionel
    ✭✭✭✭

This is not a bad idea, you get both the benefits of both sets and solves until can get end game gear. Thanks for the idea!

No problem; you may want the undaunted 1p to be max health in a trial. Other than that; damage all day. Good luck.
    The Flyers
  • rkuczy01
    rkuczy01

No problem; you may want the undaunted 1p to be max health in a trial. Other than that; damage all day. Good luck.

Indeed, I would run a 4 piece Julianos, 5 piece BSW, and Ilambris 2 piece monster set.
    Go Big or Go Home
    Talk is Cheap