The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

EP NA PVP Guild: Looking for a partner to start a major PVP Haddy Guild

THEDKEXPERIENCE
THEDKEXPERIENCE
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭
Hello,

I'm THEDKEXPERIENCE. Some of you know me, and I'm sure many of you do not. Regardless, I've been playing this game since PC Beta, been on forums like these since 2 years before that, and have logged hundreds of hours of PVP on XBox, usually solo.

That said, I would like to start a new PVP only EP guild with the idea to take the map. Unfortunately, because of my schedule I can only play about 15 hours a week, so I need other hardcore PVPers to team up with to get EP back on its feet.

If we get it going I'll do the Facebook page or Kik chat, and keep the guild in line. I just need other people to be generals.

Please message me on this post or on XBox if you're interested.

Here are my parameters...

- My personal guild is called The Guild of Guilds.
- I do not expect you to leave your main guild or even wear my tabard. If anything I would rather just have a centralized place where we could all communicate and coordinate.
- Please be cool and an adult.
- Respect the crown.

That's about it. Please let me know if there is any interest.