Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

[PS4] Master Writ Values?

lagrue
lagrue
✭✭✭✭✭
Hey everybody, I thought I'd create this thread with the hopes that I could figure out Writ pricing. Since pricing is different across platforms, this thread is directed at PS4 players.

I'm currently sitting on an 82 Voucher Writ - which a clannie has said I can sell for up to 5k a Voucher - that's 410k total. Is this accurate? To me it seems a little off because I have 7 Voucher Writs in the store for 20k and they aren't selling.
I see Writs for 40 vouchers in stores for 300k, but they've also sat there 10+ days so I assume they're overpriced. It's very hard to estimate prices without plugins and the fact that the only stuff in guild stores is usually priced out of wack. It's impossible to figure out what this stuff is worth, so we need to collaborate and share some numbers!

Lastly but also most importantly - please post the TYPE of writs you sold, their voucher value - and the gold they sold for (please do not tell me listing numbers, I'd like historical numbers).
Edited by lagrue on March 17, 2017 10:26AM
PSN ID (NA only): Zuzu_With_a_Z
*GRAND MASTER CRAFTER*

"You must defeat me every time. I need defeat you only once"
  • Bobby_V_Rockit
    Bobby_V_Rockit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I sell for 3k a voucher, they seem to sell in a day or two, mostly enchanting writs
  • ARIES SERPICO
    ARIES SERPICO
    ✭✭
    Yep prices can very 2.5 -5k depending on how hard the master writ is to craft i.e. If you have a high writ voucher that only requires purple instead of gold mats they sell higher since you want have to use up Temps, Wax, or Rosin. I've sold enchanting, provisioning and Alchemy for a litttle more since more players can usually complete them.