Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

[solved] Download too slow - Over Night 15%

DerPan
DerPan
Hello, I have a cable line and 50.000er line.

I wanted to download now for some time but I have no download. So it shows nothing (0 kb / s) and this morning it was only 15% loaded.

TESO had the whole night from 20:00 - 7:00 clock time.

Is there any problems at the moment? Also the Launcher Opens it very slow and is sluggish. As with a modem at that time where you load a picture.

Hallo, ich habe eine Kabelleitung und 50.000er Leitung.

Ich wollte jetzt seit einiger Zeit mal wieder Downloaden aber ich habe keinen Download. Also er zeigt nichts an (0 kb/s) und heute morgen waren es nur 15% fertig geladen.

TESO hatte also die ganze nacht von 20:00 - 7:00 Uhr zeit.

Gibt es zur zeit irgend wleche Probleme? Auch der Launcher Öffnet sie ganz langsam und ist träge. Wie bei einem Modem damals wo man ein Bild läd.

My PC Data:
AMD Phenom x4 II (Quadcore 3.6 GHz) 16GB Ram, GTX 1050 Ti, 3 TB HDD
Edited by DerPan on March 17, 2017 6:34PM
  • UntrustedExistenz
    UntrustedExistenz
    ✭✭✭
    First, check your Internet connection.
    Second, check settings in launcher (you can set download limit, if you want full speed just write 0)
    If launcher starts slowly check your pc for viruses/ firewall blockade etc.
    Send a ticket to support if problem still exist.
    <PC EU>
    Press "F" to pay respect to our fallen megalulserver.
  • Kaymorolis
    Kaymorolis
    ✭✭✭
    If you are on wireless internet, can you switch it to wired temporarily?

When I first tried downloading the game it told me it would take 24 hours to finish as I was exclusively on wireless and there are so many networks near me that it couldn't go very fast. Left it running overnight and woke up to the game fully installed (about 12 hours instead of 24). I figured the various networks around me must have been mostly idle.
    PC | NA
    CP: 240+
    Tai'Zar - 50 Bosmer Stamblade
    Annatar the Fair - 50 Altmer MagSorc
    Rules Through Fear - 50 Argonian Templar
  • DerPan
    DerPan
    Hello,
    Thank you for your contributions!

I have the topic unfortunately 2 times opened. Also in the german forum.
    The problem has just been solved.

I have deleted TESO unfinished. So uninstalled. Then delete the folder J: / TESO and clean the registry.

Then reboot and then reloaded the launcher. Now, he loads at full speed!

Thank you very much!