Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Weapon Glyph Question

flguy147ub17_ESO
flguy147ub17_ESO
✭✭✭✭✭
Is it best to put like spell power glyph on one weapon and then maybe crushing on the other weapon? Or should i put spell power on both or crushing on both weapons? This is for a Magicka Sorc, double Destro. Thanks
Edited by flguy147ub17_ESO on March 15, 2017 5:01PM
  • paulsimonps
    paulsimonps
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Crushing is for tanks not sure why you would want that? Is this for solo play?
  • flguy147ub17_ESO
    flguy147ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Crushing is for tanks not sure why you would want that? Is this for solo play?

I was thinking it was spell penetration lol. I recently came back to the game on a new platform and havent looked it up but my memory must be off. Just trying to get my new CP160 gear setup right.
  • KingKush
    KingKush
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sharpened on both staffs is what you want. No other trait compares honestly.
    Xbox NA
    GT: Live Like Kure
    King Kush-MagSorc
  • DRXHarbinger
    DRXHarbinger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    KingKush wrote: »
    Sharpened on both staffs is what you want. No other trait compares honestly.

Sharp isn't an enchant.

OP I'd go for power back and shock front....if you can carry a 3rd staff one with prismatic. Against daedra and undead (90% of pvp too) nothing compares to it. Crits for like 12k alone.
    PC Master Race

1001CP
    8 Flawless Toons, all Classes.
    Master Angler
    Dro-M'artha Destroyer (at last)
    Tamriel Hero
    Grand Overlord
    Every Skyshard
    Down With BOP!